PDA

View Full Version : [BRAINPORT] Devastatingly brilliant alteration to food recipes.

Heavyporker
14-07-06, 20:25
I'm sure that many are familiar with the so-called gourment food recipes.

You know: bat sirlion, poisonglands, sand viper gland, variously-sized pieces of meat in order to create delicacies such as rat steaks, wasteland potatoes and cheddar, sushi, and the like.

Thing is... they don't really work. Well, you can create something, but you can't eat it.

I have an idea that should remedy such frustrations.

Make these food recipes create... PLACEABLE FOOD ITEMS!

Yes! Now we'll have even more options on what to place on these nice tiled tables or the S & M-like Crahn tables.

Come on, people! What do you think of this idea? I support it WHOLEHEARTEDLY!

Safunte
14-07-06, 20:42
are you also suggesting that drugs boosters and medkits made in that way should be placeable?

Heavyporker
14-07-06, 21:27
0_o

What the fuck?

No.

Apocalypsox
14-07-06, 21:38
i like it. rat steak on via 3 tables 4tw!

rob444
14-07-06, 23:26
I say aye!

Heavyporker
15-07-06, 13:28
Great! Any reasons why it wouldn't work, guys?

It's just so brilliant I can't believe it hasn't been implemented before. Maybe I should just make one and actually try to place it... just in case KK sneaked that functionality in without us knowing.

Napalm82
15-07-06, 14:29
I like the idea, but it should be enlarged like this:

Make whatever food or other item you want, buy a "Cryogenic Suspension Device" at crytons, put the item and the device in your processor, after completion the item is no longer consumable but can be placed in your apartment.

This way it could also work on weapons, armour and the like.

Just my 2 cents.

- Nap

FeeNiX
15-07-06, 14:49
It is definately a cool idea, but maybe there are other things that KK should work on before something like that.

Safunte
15-07-06, 14:52
0_o

What the fuck?

No.

I'm talking of the ones made from recipes not from cloning.

john irons
15-07-06, 18:05
wont happen.

Heavyporker
15-07-06, 18:56
There are no recipes for psi boosters and medikits.

Only blueprints, and that's the farthest thing from what I'm talking about.

Safunte
15-07-06, 19:22
There are no recipes for psi boosters and medikits.

Only blueprints, and that's the farthest thing from what I'm talking about.

explain the redflash and medkits and stam boosters i have with no uses (i'd show you but they're on another account i cant be asked to deal with.. fucking c2p)

LiL T
15-07-06, 20:53
Nice idea

silent000
15-07-06, 21:00
I like the idea, but it should be enlarged like this:

Make whatever food or other item you want, buy a "Cryogenic Suspension Device" at crytons, put the item and the device in your processor, after completion the item is no longer consumable but can be placed in your apartment.

This way it could also work on weapons, armour and the like.

Just my 2 cents.

- Nap

Ive wanted to see this for a long time, having weapons on ur walls and i like the way that if u use that tool or whatever it is no longer useable, nice idea as a whole

unreal
15-07-06, 23:31
Another thing, make dogtags have a purpose. ;) If I could be bothered I'd dig up a link to one of my old threads, but instead, I'm going to play Prey. :D

nellus
16-07-06, 11:42
explain the redflash and medkits and stam boosters i have with no uses (i'd show you but they're on another account i cant be asked to deal with.. fucking c2p)

Did you fetch them over from NC1? cause then they wont work.

Safunte
16-07-06, 15:14
ye... that would probably explain it...