PDA

View Full Version : C2P Fun!

hnlecter
13-07-06, 15:25
Ok, I've had so much fun dealing with C2P so far. Surprising me the first month went very smooth; they take my money I play the game. Then this month comes; C2P debits my account for the monthly fee and my account is expired for two days after its debited. I phone C2P (Of which their hours say open until 11pm US eastern and no one answers their phones after 6 which they say someone will supposedly return their phone call; three messages later I don't think that is true). On the next day I get a hold of one of their minions who actually spoke English to my delight said ok I just made it work, works fine for 4 hours then my account expires again. I send e-mails to KK and C2P my account is yet again reactivated.

Now here is where it gets fun.

Next day my account is deactivated AGAIN while in game attempting to play. Now when I e-mail KK and C2P again (funny thing is when I e-mail KK they say to contact C2P and C2P says to contact KK). Now for some unknown reason KK's response to my account being deactivated is to void my already paid subscription to C2P and change my account to paybycash.

Anyone else have the fun of losing half of the time you pay for to this?

slith
13-07-06, 16:02
Anyone else have the fun of losing half of the time you pay for to this?Yup, it's already part of the game.
Yesterday the acc of a friend expired midfight. Was paid for another 3 months ;)

Pantho
13-07-06, 16:22
Ill do it for you niddhogg

We are currently in legal findings on accuring a new payment method.

Please forward all account/payment problems to account@neocron.com

Panth

Closed

-edit, Ya now i might have the e-mail wrong lol

rob444
13-07-06, 16:32
Lucky me I cancelled my nc account today then (C2P will attempt to withdraw money from my account tomorrow). o_O

I must admit it's funny how C2P tells you to contact Reakktor and vice versa.

Spermy
13-07-06, 16:36
Holy shit. So many C2P threads... When it rains, it pours.

Nidhogg
13-07-06, 16:41
-edit, Ya now i might have the e-mail wrong lol
No, that was fine.

N

jini
13-07-06, 16:47
Hey, wait for me too :D I still have my story to tell.
To wet your apetite, I will just say that not only did my credit card expired (which is normal) but I commanded them to change my email address as well :p and by doing htis, you know... it also changes username login :D
********to be continued********

Odin
13-07-06, 17:39
Anyone else have the fun of losing half of the time you pay for to this?

Except you haven't paid if your the ticket I'm thinking of. Check your mail :p

Bishop Yutani
13-07-06, 17:55
My girlfriend calls neocron "click to pay" - as in, "oh, so how's your click to pay game going?"

The fun really starts the first time you reactivate.

Think of it as part of the game :lol:

Uho
13-07-06, 18:00
I never sorted my 2 accounts active...
i fighted with them from january to may
and then decided to pay penalty fee for click2*ay
and subscribe to paybycash.... i still have 1 account on click2pay and i still ahve problems with it...

switching that one soon to paybycash too

hnlecter
13-07-06, 18:22
Except you haven't paid if your the ticket I'm thinking of. Check your mail :p

My account was paid for this month but now you guys switched it to PBC for some odd reason which I haven't had an account with for over a year.

Asurmen Spec Op
13-07-06, 18:25
I'd advise not using those longer month settings, from what happened to me C2P cant count 6 months for the life of them.
From my experiences, a well typed email and threats go along way with C2P

Faid
14-07-06, 01:57
Switched all 3 of my accounts to PBC because of all the C2P bullshite, I was going to break something due to utter incompetence of that company, makes me angry just thinking about it.

-And I had the same thing where C2P would tell me to contact KK and KK would tell me to contact C2P where nobody knew what the hell was going on :wtf: So I said fuck it and switched to PBC, snapped my fingers and was in game.

hnlecter
14-07-06, 16:37
I could switch to PBC but everyone is saying you have to pay box price again, and as much as I love this game I would rather not pay twice for a game that is nearly dead.

Superbron
14-07-06, 18:13
My girlfriend calls neocron "click to pay" - as in, "oh, so how's your click to pay game going?"
:lol: This is really funny! :lol:

hnlecter
14-07-06, 23:34
So I actually get someone on C2P's phone line instead of the answering machine today, thanks for contacting us (after KK tells me I have to contact them) there isn't anything I can do for you as our system shows your payment has been recieved, I'll let them know you contacted us and send them an email...

Wow thanks, now I get to wait 3 days I am assuming because today is friday for KK to read C2P's e-mail to let me play.

ArcAngel_Slayer
15-07-06, 12:19
This is why I use PBC, I just didn't want the hassle of C2P, I bought a boxed version 18 months ago. however I haven't been able to/ or really wanted to get a credit card to pay C2P.

I just didn't want them using my current account. so I acctually have a spare boxed version and key kicking around because the only way I could use PBC was to purchse the client again.

Oh well I'm in now!

and I must say it deffinately is worth the hassle, once you're in and playing all the trouble seems to melt away. PBC has its issues too but nothing compared to C2P, the only issues I had was activating my PayNova account with my bank.

Like I said all this is nothing compared to the enjoyment you will get from playing the game.

PBC rules I pay Paynova, Paynova pays Paybycash and Paybycash pays KK and KK pays me back in FUN!:D

no hassle!

if this post doesn't make any sense its because I'm hungover...:confused:

Arc

Asurmen Spec Op
15-07-06, 12:45
Oooh fun. An account that I dont know of is being billed to my c2p... Im no were near my homephone and the email C2P is registered to expired.

I can feel the headaches coming.....

NAPPER
15-07-06, 12:57
Oooh fun. An account that I dont know of is being billed to my c2p... Im no were near my homephone and the email C2P is registered to expired.

I can feel the headaches coming.....

feel the love of c2p :p

hnlecter
15-07-06, 15:41
Well I guess it is somewhat comforting that C2P has sent me another e-mail acknowledging my problem and say they are going to contact kk to attempt to fix this.. how much those words are worth I'd like to see.

hnlecter
18-07-06, 18:10
Horray! I e-mail kk monday to find out, guess what C2P didn't contact them and they still say they have not recieved my payment.

unreal
18-07-06, 18:18
I just reactivated my account in exactly 31secs using Click2Pay, guessed my password correctly on the second try this time round, instead of the 5th time when I last activated. lol

Only slight problem I had was that the Neocron Reactivation form didn't display my surname. :p