PDA

View Full Version : Is there no way to instantly re-activate?

evs
12-07-06, 20:55
My accounts pretty old and at least a year, it said i had to go through paybycash as i let my account expire (I cancelled it but nevermind i cant be bothered going to the splitting hairs route)

When i come to paybycash - everything seems to take 48 hours up to 14 days to accept my money and then activate my account?

You cant be serious?

Isn't there an option i can just put in CC or Switch details like every other online game out there so i can just pay the fee and get instantly back online?

I really can't be bothered waiting 5 days, id rather go spend my money elsewhere.

Mr Kot
12-07-06, 21:04
Isn't there an option i can just put in CC or Switch details like every other online game out there so i can just pay the fee and get instantly back online?There is if you make a brand new account.

If you want your old one back, i think switch from c2p to pay by cash is possible, but not the other way around.

A quick mail to account@neocron.com wouldn't hurt though.

Cue Odin's/Nid's post...

boreal
12-07-06, 21:31
for your own sanity, don't go C2P.... not that i like or not them.... it just pain in the ass..... to activated and actualy have no probleme it requiere a miracle (no joke)

ask old player to tell you, i think many are from my side :P C2P

C2P it like fire, play whit it and eventualy you will burn youself

i bet that i like more wating 14 day that got a lot of trouble whit C2P :P

well good luck

Koast
13-07-06, 01:49
I guess I got lucky I went Click 2 Play, and it went through right away. God Bless the USA credit agencies!

SizZLeR
13-07-06, 02:03
I guess I got lucky I went Click 2 Play, and it went through right away. God Bless the USA credit agencies!

Well sounds just like the way it works for me every time with C2P. ;)

nellus
13-07-06, 10:24
Ive never had a problem with C2p either. :)

silent000
13-07-06, 13:02
yeh ive nva had a problem with my C2P acct but ive cancelled it along time ago so when it runs out i know im gunna ave a problem :P

John Bushido
13-07-06, 13:27
yeh ive nva had a problem with my C2P acct but ive cancelled it along time ago so when it runs out i know im gunna ave a problem :P

why? i have 7-8 accounts, but not more than 3 running at the same time, for a long time i de and reactivatet accounts every months, and i had never a problem with it.....

for me it works great, reactivation Procedure takes a few minutes, after that i can instantly play

nellus
14-07-06, 07:57
Isnt it nice to see so many people who dont have a problem with C2P speaking up for a change :D

You get fed up of all the threads dissing C2P and saying that everyone has problems with them, when this proves that isnt the case.

I know people do have problems and i feel sorry for them but then nothing is ever perfect.

evs
17-07-06, 14:28
Well this would be fine, except it wont allow my original account to be reactivated by c2p.

So im stuck with having to send money and wait up to 14 days for my account to be re-activated.

Bit crap to say the least.

Odin
17-07-06, 15:12
Well this would be fine, except it wont allow my original account to be reactivated by c2p.

So im stuck with having to send money and wait up to 14 days for my account to be re-activated.

Bit crap to say the least.

You have to contact account@neocron.com after you've sorted out the payment issue with C2P.

Safunte
17-07-06, 16:41
You have to contact account@neocron.com after you've sorted out the payment issue with C2P.

The payment issue is he cant switch back to c2gay from paybycash and he wants the instantaneous money transfer so he can reactivate faster.

Odin
17-07-06, 19:12
The payment issue is he cant switch back to c2gay from paybycash and he wants the instantaneous money transfer so he can reactivate faster.

Which he has to contact us for..the switch ;p

evs
21-07-06, 13:28
Rather than go through the personal hell of chasing up more emails to accounts, i gave up.

I'll retry again at a later date when a better re-activation method is in use.

Kalamazoo
13-08-06, 03:48
I know people do have problems and i feel sorry for them but then nothing is ever perfect.

The point here is not about being perfect, it is about being usable ...

Nidhogg
13-08-06, 13:44
Rather than go through the personal hell of chasing up more emails to accounts, i gave up.

I'll retry again at a later date when a better re-activation method is in use.
The key point here is that you have to contact our account department to switch. You will have to do that regardless of how long you wait. Besides, our accounts people handle these things pretty quickly.

N

TheRaven
13-08-06, 13:55
Nidhogg or Odin,

Can the people at accounts also activate an account when I send them proof of my payment to PayByCash (Global Collect in Belgium) that I did a few days ago . That way it might be possible for me to play tomorrow or hopefully tuesday, being a holiday here in BE).

thx in advance,
TheRaven

aKe`cj
13-08-06, 14:23
Nidhogg or Odin,

Can the people at accounts also activate an account when I send them proof of my payment to PayByCash (Global Collect in Belgium) that I did a few days ago . That way it might be possible for me to play tomorrow or hopefully tuesday, being a holiday here in BE).

thx in advance,
TheRaven

As was stated in the German forums by Carnage (head of outgame support), this is no longer possible. In the earlier days KK used to collect the money themselves, but since they use external payment-providers it's no longer viable to send them copies/scans of your transaction.

TheRaven
13-08-06, 14:33
Damn...been waiting 5 days now, and with the holiday on tuesday my account may only be activated on wednesday, maybe even thursday...

rookee
17-08-06, 14:03
Slightly different question: I've just grabbed a new copy of NC2 from eBay, hope it'll arrive within the next days before my trial runs out. If it doesn't and I have to cancel the trial, will the characters be instantly deleted or can I have them moved to my full account later?

Additionally, I have an old NC1 account with two chars. Would it be possible to have them moved to my new full account as well?

ZoVoS
17-08-06, 14:29
splash plastic mate... drive to ur local PP point (anywhere that tops up a mobile phone) n top ur self up a splash card ^_^