PDA

View Full Version : Should I start Panicing?

jini
12-07-06, 17:17
I tried to login today only to see that I was banned. The reason:

Unfortunately, we were not able to deduct the outstanding amount from
your CLICK2PAY account.

Your subscription with Neocron2 Subscription - Monthly was cancelled
and will end on 05.08.2006.

and...

Unfortunately, we were not able to deduct the outstanding amount from
your CLICK2PAY account.

Your subscription with Neocron2 Subscription - Monthly was cancelled
and will end on 05.08.2006.

The reason was that my CC needed renewing of it's expiration date, which I did, but I wasnt able to change my old one, so I added the same CC with the new expiration date.
However I cant renew. Why??
By the way, since its cancelled after 4nonstop years (yes my friends, 4 years nonstop!), how do I change email address and payment periods?

Mighty Max
12-07-06, 17:19
Call them, mail them or get in contect some other way

Dribble Joy
12-07-06, 17:19
Oh cock!

I've just got a new debit card through the post today. I suppose one is going to have to go through similar.

RogerRamjet
12-07-06, 17:20
Oh cock!

I've just got a new debit card through the post today. I suppose one is going to have to go through similar.

I just got a new one too, so i'll probabl have to mess around yet again :(

jini
12-07-06, 17:39
Nice one for c2p.
I can login on my account, only to see my old CC as well old email address, but I can't change email nor can I touch the already expired CC. So I added the SAME CC with the corect expiration data, but I can't fucking make this one the "preffered" cc to proceed with payments!!!111

They gotta hire an analyst for their systems right away........ :(

Toxen
12-07-06, 17:47
Went through this a couple of months back, look forward to ur old card number always been up there. If you've entered your new number, after the cancelation, you'll have to email them and get them to restart payments. But a few working days and everything should be ok agian.

jini
12-07-06, 17:53
meaning, things that otherwise take seconds to complete, now need days and ofcourse working days....

Asurmen Spec Op
12-07-06, 18:30
Same thing happened to me I sent em a mail saying "Im using a Creditcard with the same number as the one on the site but with the new experation date of xx/yy can you update it please" and it was fixed C2P speed

Mighty Max
12-07-06, 18:31
I don't mean to ignore the C2P mess, but when you noticed the problems on switching onto a new(er) CC, why didn't you try to clearify it then?

Hoping for luck?

I mean they are known to make trouble...

jini
12-07-06, 18:43
I don't mean to ignore the C2P mess, but when you noticed the problems on switching onto a new(er) CC, why didn't you try to clearify it then?

Hoping for luck?

I mean they are known to make trouble...
ok here is the reason why I didn't:
1. Usually I expect them to inform me prior a CC expires, and this is obvious for a service that wants to call it "service"
2. Problem is that we CAN'T change our email addresses lol :lol: , so even if they did informed me (which they didn't) Iwouldn't have checked their mail
3. Even if I wanted to fix the expiration date myself I still CAN'T change it rofl (it's hilarius)
4. What's more I have some 4-5 credit cards and I do a lot of transactions with them, so there's just no time to spend, when there is a problem they usually call me, in which case i love to torture them :cool: (yes, they have strict procedures and it's fun to torture these guys, so I torture them till they say "hey, this is company's policy" which is the normal excuse you hear from the clerk, when you have cornered him so much that he can't escape)
5. Problem with c2p and it's service is very bad electronic implementation. Computers are made to facilitate things, but there system is all but this. They suffer from bureocracy, a phenomenon which usually appears when you cant accept modern age (computers) and the evolution they bring to our lifes

calim
12-07-06, 19:02
when you get a new credit card, there is only one solution to make it the default one : call them :/

Spermy
12-07-06, 19:12
when you get a new credit card, there is only one solution to make it the default one : call them :/

Unless you live in europe. in which case, sell an organ to pay for the phone charge. :p

Dribble Joy
12-07-06, 19:19
Fortunately I'm on a 6 month subscription, which last got paid about a month ago, so I have a while to get it sorted.

I don't suppose it can all be done via mail? Or would that be too simple and not let them make a packet off phone charges?

yuuki
12-07-06, 19:24
i heard it works way better when you call em than sending them e-mails

SorkZmok
12-07-06, 19:41
Haha, i just forgot to cancel a trial account and c2p took my last 30€. I'm broke now and worst of all, the account is broken aswell, i can't even get to the character selection screen as i fatal everytime i try to get on terra. Other servers work fine. o_O