PDA

View Full Version : Implanting and Constructing

ArcAngel_Slayer
11-07-06, 15:09
Hi Guys

Don't worry I'm going to inundate you with noobish questions for a few weeks.

Whats the best thing to do if I want a custom weapon made, or wanted to get a higher level implant installed without having the skill.

Cheers

Arc

Darkana
11-07-06, 15:24
Whats the best thing to do if I want a custom weapon made, or wanted to get a higher level implant installed without having the skill.
To make it short: Find others who can do it for you (research + construct the weapon and poking your implants in). Best bet would be you ask on trade-channels (primarily Trade-NC) for respective tradeskillers to help you out (press F1, Custom-Channels). You may run into the problem of having to go to TH (Tech Haven), which you can do on your own or with the help of someone driving you there.

I could give a long answer, but this would lead to far here; so well, good luck (and welcome to NC, Arc! :)).

Pantho
11-07-06, 15:29
And be Patient... It helps to remember Ressearchers and constructors. Because some people will not just agree to construct or ressearch if they see someone saying "Need TL10 Ressearcher", or "Need Ressearcher".

Ill be honest i have a constructor. Yet i never construct for people on trade, im allergic to tradeskilling its to much like hard work.

But i drag him outa perma sync for clan jobs :/

ArcAngel_Slayer
11-07-06, 15:30
Thanks for the Advice!;)

I'm easy going, I hate when you've been playing an MMO for a while and new players jump around demanding.

There's nothing worse, all you need to do is ask not shout, and if they can't help respect that.

I hope to have a long and prosperous time in Neocron

Cheers

Arc:angel:

boreal
11-07-06, 16:16
i would LOVE to help you but since ASUS have send me a defect motherboard and they retard the other they suppose to send me im struck whitout any computer... when i will be back online i will make you one :D

Whiety Bulger
12-07-06, 14:35
don't forget to tip or they will put eyedrops in your implants

Dogface
12-07-06, 16:17
don't forget to tip or they will put eyedrops in your implants

Just out of curiosity, were you meant to write Whitey Bulger like that?

boreal
12-07-06, 17:23
lol when you make weapon or imp or amor, it alway welcome to recive tip for it :D

else we will curse you whit a no-dead possibility until you ahve tip me :D (look the pirate des caraibe, the black pearl)

Spermy
12-07-06, 17:38
lol when you make weapon or imp or amor, it alway welcome to recive tip for it :D

else we will curse you whit a no-dead possibility until you ahve tip me :D (look the pirate des caraibe, the black pearl)

Tip is at the clients discretion.

Service charge is not.

If people want to be paid for thier work, they should ask for it. No one is obliged to tip. Just though i'd shed some light on that fact.

boreal
12-07-06, 18:40
like ALWAY spermy you stick to me ...

tip is to the client your right.... but to be honest, it WAY much fun when you do someting and someone give you a tip, EVEN the smalless one (i got tipped 1 NC one time :P)

and charge aren't truly there too.... i have see people charging WAY much more that it REALY cost them..... that sad but it exist.

so in fack, talk whit the guy who will do the RESS/CSTR and be sure to keep a small amound of money, well enought to GR and tip like 1K (the usual i see)

Spermy
12-07-06, 19:09
like ALWAY spermy you stick to me ...

tip is to the client your right.... but to be honest, it WAY much fun when you do someting and someone give you a tip, EVEN the smalless one (i got tipped 1 NC one time :P)

and charge aren't truly there too.... i have see people charging WAY much more that it REALY cost them..... that sad but it exist.

so in fack, talk whit the guy who will do the RESS/CSTR and be sure to keep a small amound of money, well enought to GR and tip like 1K (the usual i see)

What?

Like I said, tip is not obligatory... O_o Has someone shoved a rod up your arse of late?

boreal
12-07-06, 19:25
What?

Like I said, tip is not obligatory... O_o Has someone shoved a rod up your arse of late?

never say the oposite..... are you blind or just annoying

Kain
12-07-06, 19:27
Time to a certain extent is money.

:)

Since my resser is nearly capped I tend only to respond on trade if someone has been asking for a while. I don't want to take trade and xp from low / mid level ressers.

For off the cuff ressing I never state a price, I prefer to see what people tip. If I think they have tipped far to much for a simple job I tell them so.

But its not just the tip, if they're friendly, amusing or just plain odd I am just as likely to remember them and respond as to the perp who tipped well.

But if the person has not provided RS and tips well under what it cost in RS and BP's to make then I will tell them what I outlaid before I hand over the goods.

Low level ressing I do for free since it takes very little time.

Ressing large amounts high level BP's, tech parts or tl 150 mission bp's is different and a price should be agreed before hand.

A lot of people who dont have researchers "seem" unaware of how much RS is used for each tech level,or how much money the high level ressers can make just doing tl150 missions.

Interesting roleplay / dialogue is as heartfelt distraction as my resser slowly grinds the last 5 levels to cap.

regards,

Oddjobs

boreal
12-07-06, 20:04
Kain : you adopt my way of doing the job, i usualy never ask someting, only the BP and RS,

truly, since i have start pure RESS, i have lost 1 K :P and have done TON of BP of many think... funny when someone ask a BP for 30 min and you tell him you have it :P

regard, i have never ask any money, when i first intend doing a full RESSER, i do it on purpose to help my dear brother :D and now im doing it for a lot of people, slowly getting my last 10 lvl

Spermy
13-07-06, 13:59
Kain : you adopt my way of doing the job, i usualy never ask someting, only the BP and RS,

truly, since i have start pure RESS, i have lost 1 K :P and have done TON of BP of many think... funny when someone ask a BP for 30 min and you tell him you have it :P

regard, i have never ask any money, when i first intend doing a full RESSER, i do it on purpose to help my dear brother :D and now im doing it for a lot of people, slowly getting my last 10 lvl

Best way to top it off is to sit in a lab, spamming 150 missions, you can store them for a new character, or sell em for decent money. Tedious, but as a pure ress, it's one of the few ways.

Whiety Bulger
13-07-06, 14:37
Just out of curiosity, were you meant to write Whitey Bulger like that?

It was a mistype on the old forums so I stuck with it on this one