PDA

View Full Version : [OT] I know a bot (Funneh)

sanityislost
11-07-06, 02:51
OK found this and nearly died from laughly
not my type of music...but still :lol:

Click meh (http://basshunter.m0o.eu/anna/index_en.php)

SiL ..:..

blackpheonix
11-07-06, 03:21
lol ok thats random young sil :P the tune is sweet tho :) pitty he ruins it by singing :P

rob444
11-07-06, 03:27
Ugh, some stupid swede made a weird song and whole scandinavia worships him, can't say I'm a big fan of him ;). (we actually took over his channel on qnet so he had to change channel).

nabbl
11-07-06, 03:32
hm i like that beautiful blond girl whos singing...

Asurmen Spec Op
11-07-06, 04:25
O_O I love you Sil

Apocalypsox
11-07-06, 04:36
...what...the fuck?

Pantho
11-07-06, 15:42
SiL ? You been going to the Petrol station... I told you... Its not a all your can drink...

Funny tbh. This guy is a hit in sweden? errrr "rofl", Id make fun but then

"Crazy Frog" was a hit in england so...

-Edit ,

The Swedish lyrics of Boten Anna tell the story of a female IRC user mistaken for an IRC bot by the vocalist who later finds out the truth; subsequently, however, he states that she will always remain a bot in his eyes. Despite the esoteric subject of the lyrics, the song was well-received by mainstream media, albeit the word bot was frequently mistaken for boat (as they sound the same in Swedish), and the double meaning of channel (IRC channel mistaken for the water body with the same name - channel). The video to the song shows BassHunter riding a pedal boat down a canal which may have further added to the confusion.

:) Wikepidia.com

nellus
11-07-06, 17:38
Well if she's always going to remain a bot in his eyes, i'd recomend he goes to spec-savers :D

=REMUS=
11-07-06, 18:23
What are you guys using to view the vid because all i'm getting is some bass heavy music that might be useful for fucking to keep a rhythem.

But it's growing on me, prolly those synth philipino hand pipes or that zorbing bass :wtf:

The song made me giggle tho, nice find SiL.

gamefreak
11-07-06, 19:10
"Crazy Frog" was a hit in england so...

rofl, not really ?

the guy who invented is the boyfriend of a friend :lol:

sanityislost
11-07-06, 19:51
lol yar its very very fucked up, didnt know it was a hit in sweden tho o_O

SiL ..:..

Pantho
11-07-06, 19:55
Crazyfrgo was number 1, As much as i hate the fucking song, and still have the custom made CRazy gets killed on my phone.

It was a hit in the UK!

gamefreak
11-07-06, 19:57
It was a hit in the UK!

http://youfail.org/

Pantho
11-07-06, 20:02
^^

ok, i really fucking hated crazyfrog, But when somet is number 1 for a week or MORE... Its historically called a Hit :p