PDA

View Full Version : Finally!

ArcAngel_Slayer
07-07-06, 23:27
I finally signed up!

So far so good! Created the account using PayByCash, I did however have to pay for the game client again even though I already have a boxed version.

It’s my own fault I just don't want to trust Click2Pay!

Ok so I signed up and use PayNova all's fine until I have to transfer money into my wallet, my first transfer wound up being denied.

What effectively happened was that my Bank blocked the transfer, the reason: PayNova charged £1 :wtf: to my account before processing the whole amount of £30 so therefore my Bank being the (rightfully so) distrusting kind blocked it.

Now the way I sorted this was to give my bank a call, for all new people using this method you may have to do this. They confirm that PayNova are allowed and aren’t scamming you. :rolleyes:

Now unfortunately PayNova will no longer except my card, so I've sent them an email detailing this and I haven't yet had a reply, as their probably all asleep. It may be that they have stopped my card being used on there end.

Anyone have similar problems?

I'm going to be honest PayNova and PayByCash look the best option for me. I'm sure it’s the safest way, and possibly easiest!

Yay Neocron here I come! (soon enough!) :D

Arc :angel:

CHA0S
08-07-06, 00:28
Moneybookers is what i use have no probs again for security reasons they take out a "small" charge which is credited to the moneybookers account can take a total of upto 5 working days to sort out from billing>>>xfer>>>account activation

hopefully kk will pull their finger out and actually get something like worldpay or something :lol: might just see a small increase of population "when" it does happen as its soooo much hassle to pay atm :wtf:

come on KK about time someone got on top of this pay option thingy tbh :D

amfest
08-07-06, 03:46
on neocron 1 I believe it WAS worldpay that we used. Though various reasons they looked for another payment system and ended up with click2pay >_>

Dribble Joy
10-07-06, 18:49
on neocron 1 I believe it WAS worldpay that we used. Though various reasons they looked for another payment system and ended up with click2pay >_>
WorldPay was used, but apparently - though only noticeable from the buniness side, not the client's - it's a pile of man juice. Full of holes, unsecure and generally a nightmare. Out of the frying pan and into the fire as it were....