PDA

View Full Version : Ok time to bite the bullet!

ArcAngel_Slayer
06-07-06, 23:23
I see people complain about the population in game when they don't even play themselves.

Yes it bothers me but I don't want to be hypocritical, for instance if everyone who didn't start playing the game because of population problems just signed up the population would grow and more people would join!

Well that’s not the reason for this post... I'm finally plunging in, instead of questioning occasionally about this payment method. I've just got a few last questions. and then come hell or high water I'm playing!

1. I want to use PayByCash how does it work and how do you guys transfer money using it?

2. I don't want to have to pay monthly; I play Eve Online and use the game cards. So, can I pay 3/6 months up front and not worry about more money coming out of my account a few months down the line?

Now on to gaming I'm thinking of an Infiltrator Private Eye, pros cons?

You guys have always been great and helpful; hopefully see you in game in a few days!!!

Arc :angel:

silent000
06-07-06, 23:28
i havent got much time to post a full response but to one of your questions i know with C2P you can pay 1 month / 3 months or 6 months summit like that but sunno about PBC

ArcAngel_Slayer
06-07-06, 23:31
Thanks, I'm a bit dubious about Click 2 Pay.

My initial Plan for the last few months was to use them but unfortunately I decided that I'm not going to use them unless I use a credit card for protection and so I can track their withdrawals.

Arc

RusSki
07-07-06, 01:02
check out the pay by cash website. they accept payments from a number of online wallets which makes things nice and swift.

check out paynova's website too, i use them with my credit card and prepay money onto my paynova wallet, it works fine.

and you can sub for 1, 3 and 6 months with pay by cash.

ZoVoS
07-07-06, 03:08
0.5 = ur sigs to big

1 = pbc is best using splash plastic in my opinion... tops up anywhere that ur phone tops up ^_^

2 = u can pay 6 monthly (or 3 or 1)

3 = pe's are dredfully overpowerd so i say go for it ^_^

ArcAngel_Slayer
07-07-06, 08:51
Thanks

0.5 and 1/2 Sig Sorted, I like the first one anyway.

Thanks for all the advice guys!!!

ArcAngel_Slayer
07-07-06, 12:37
So after three months are up, does it automatically take money out of my account?

What exactly happens?

Arc

Napalm82
07-07-06, 13:25
I believe it just takes the money and you get a mail telling you "Hey, we got your cash" so if you wish to stop you'll have to keep an eye out.

About PBC, just try it, if it works, then no problem, if not you'll have to look at the other options.

I use my Visa Electron for all my online payments and i have had no trouble whatsoever with PBC, not even a missing mail or reciept.

- Nap

ArcAngel_Slayer
07-07-06, 14:28
Thanks

Is it possible to use a boxed CD key with PBC? I know you can't use the trial month but that doesn't bother me, its paying 14.99 for the game.

I don't fancy having to pay for the game again.

Thanks

Arc