View Full Version : [OOC] Anyone seen the new Blade TV series?

Heavyporker
06-07-06, 05:16
I saw the pilot and the second episode. Got to say, entertaining to watch. Jill Wagner is such a hottie. The guy they have playing Blade seems to try too hard to look badass. It's offputting.

giga191
06-07-06, 11:58
if it aint snipes, it aint blade

Tratos
06-07-06, 12:12
if it aint snipes, it aint blade
/signed.

<3 Blade films though

Heavyporker
06-07-06, 16:46
Yeah, yeah, I have to admit it isn't the same without Snipes, but let's be serious: would he ever touch the television gig?

At least we have the most gorgeous disintergration effect continuing. Fuck me, but I love that effect. I wish I could create a weapon that could do that to anyone I chose. I'd probably use it right and left, heh heh heh!

MkVenner
06-07-06, 19:54
Yeah, yeah, I have to admit it isn't the same without Snipes, but let's be serious: would he ever touch the television gig?

Well he's joined Steven Segal in the straight to DVD movie gig, so TV would probly be a step up :p

Don't think we get the series over here yet, but I'll give it a butchers if I see it...

Heavyporker
07-07-06, 11:19
Wait, what straight to DVD thing?

Did you mean Blade 3? Ever since I saw the trailer with Jessica Biel (very hot, but not compelling enough to make me want to watch) with some sort of fucked-up dayglo bow thingie, I lost hope.

Toxen
07-07-06, 11:48
Wait, what straight to DVD thing?

Did you mean Blade 3? Ever since I saw the trailer with Jessica Biel (very hot, but not compelling enough to make me want to watch) with some sort of fucked-up dayglo bow thingie, I lost hope.

Trinity is actually pritty good,

ArcAngel_Slayer
07-07-06, 23:14
Yeah I agree Trinity is better than the second one but none can be the first or the Snipes!!!

I don't think I can watch the tv series if Snipe isnt in it. it would be just wrong!

Arc

Heavyporker
08-07-06, 01:44
ArcAngel, well, try it. Just think of it as a shaven Snipes.

Skusty
08-07-06, 14:22
There's a Volvo Fh16 Semitrailer Tractor by Wagner Cargo that is based on Blade. It's so goddamn nice. Nice paintjob and chrome etc. You can do much with lorries. Red and Grey. Man it's sexy. I saw it today in the latest Trailer Magazine.

FeeNiX
12-07-06, 17:22
Ryan Renolyds (sp?) stole the show in blade 3, which was painful to watch, other than the jokes from the afore mentioned, and yeah, what is with snipes and all the horrible straight to DVD movies?

Heavyporker
12-07-06, 18:58
Are you guys telling me, that even with the day-glo laser-thread bow Jessica Biel has, Blade 3 is worth watching?

FeeNiX
14-07-06, 07:04
to be fair the laser thing isnt a bow, it just...looks like it, and as Ms. Biel states 'its hotter than the sun' or something to that effect.

nellus
14-07-06, 08:03
There's a Volvo Fh16 Semitrailer Tractor by Wagner Cargo that is based on Blade. It's so goddamn nice. Nice paintjob and chrome etc. You can do much with lorries. Red and Grey. Man it's sexy. I saw it today in the latest Trailer Magazine.

Dont they have playboy over in sweden? :p

But seriously anyone know when its coming over to this side of the pond? i wouldnt mind having a look at it.