PDA

View Full Version : Crahn Epic question <possible spoiler>

Kain
06-07-06, 04:21
I am a little stuck doing the crahn epic and just wanted confirmation that I am not being totally foolish.

I currently on the mission which directs you to Gaya Mine 2. Now as far as I can tell

F-13 = Mine entry 1
G-13 = Mine entry 1
H-13 = mine entry 3

Now on the map it does not list specific labels for the mines, but the old map has:

F-13 is Gaya mine access A
G-13 = Gaya mine access B
H=13 = Gaya mine access C

I cannot find Entry 2 !!

So where is the Gaya Mine entry 2 where I am told to kill a specific Bot?

Is the bot inside the mine ?

If so please PM me with the details on how to find it cos tried exploring F-13 but was full of real nasty copbots and I just kept dying/

:lol:

Kain

Brammers
06-07-06, 11:22
You need to go into Gaya Mine 1 in F13 and work your way down inside to the entrace on Gaya Mine 2. The little warbot is at the end of Gaya Mine 2.

As Gaya Mine 1 and 2 have a lot of copbot mobs, get a good PPU to help you. (Who will hopefully know the way!)

Spermy
06-07-06, 11:27
The mines a tricky issue. Without broaching the subject too much, while it is unfairly laid out for someone of the expected rank, compared to other epic missions of the same level, it is doable if you get a monk combo.

You can run with a PPU - but a lot of the time, it's easier if you take the pair.

Kain
06-07-06, 14:22
Cheers for the responses.

I will take my ppu and have a look round. Before trying to find some kind le'd Monks to assist my mate's Tank and my poor singed PE tonight.

I made it into the right place last night then, just wasnt expecting such bad guys for the level of the epic.

Kain

Spermy
06-07-06, 14:38
Cheers for the responses.

I will take my ppu and have a look round. Before trying to find some kind le'd Monks to assist my mate's Tank and my poor singed PE tonight.

I made it into the right place last night then, just wasnt expecting such bad guys for the level of the epic.

Kain

It is a bit of a struggle to get the crahn epic done. Perhaps moreso than other epics. There are some with the view that it's justifiably hard owing to the reward at the end, while others feel it should take place in it's own area.

Hopefully the issue will be addressed at some point.

Good luck dude.

Kain
07-07-06, 17:36
Got it done finally.

:)

Had help from a friendly non-le'd PPU running interference.

Have to say of the five epics I have ever done that was the hardest.

Even compared to the TT one just after it came out in NC-1 when the Y's were fighting TG guards and firemobs constantly in Catlock. I remember coming over the hill looking down at the tower and the, no doubt mis-quoted, line from 2001 sprung into my head "My god its' full of stars".
The whole area was carpeted with QuickBelts!

Anyway tired and very happy as my APU has 64 more psi pool and my HL has 9/min frequency and a 6m range increase. Oh and I can finally replace my PA-3 I lost.

Kain