PDA

View Full Version : Whats your favorite?

Safunte
03-07-06, 04:04
I've kinda been wondering to myself for a little while on what would be the most popular combat class.

Soooo.....

Whats your favorite combat class to use (not your best/highest level/coolest looking or w/e... just your favorite to use)

mine, HC PE

Apocalypsox
03-07-06, 04:17
my rifle spy, cause hes totally ubar and ive played him since NC1.

Pantho
03-07-06, 04:27
Executioner. The only Pistol ive manag'd to Master

slith
03-07-06, 07:35
HC-PE
I think I was one of the first non-skill-clueless-accident HC-PEs :lol:
Love that class. High damage output + high resists + belthacking.

Only flaw is that you can't carry shit without popping 2 drugs to activate all your imps after gr-ing ;)

canuma100
03-07-06, 08:12
SH spy High dmg and No raredonut :D

Pantho
03-07-06, 09:38
i got a SH pe atm.

giga191
03-07-06, 11:04
i like playing HC tank, but they're shite because they're slow, the 2.5 sec reload bs (ffs KK :mad: ) and tl10 heal.

Powerpunsh
03-07-06, 13:26
My fav is my tank, but kk made him unplayable with his 2.1 patch.. First reload then the heal.

pabz
03-07-06, 13:47
my ppu cus ive had him for the longest

SorkZmok
03-07-06, 13:56
You got one guess about my fav class. :lol:

Also i just recently found out how much fun hc tank is. I never really played one in all the time, just recently been playing mars alot and i gotta say it's fun to play. Quite hard though with all the hc tank nerfs. :(

Skusty
03-07-06, 13:57
Rifle spy. :D Skusty ftw! <3! The oldest character i got also.

Glok
03-07-06, 16:38
Another HC PE. :D

Resists, decent damage, buffs, healing. What else could you ever want?

CMaster
03-07-06, 16:47
PPU.
When everything is just going right, it feels awesome to be the machine that is getting your team through whatever the hell you are doing.
Also, it seems to be the best class for unfocused play. To erm, explain that a bit. I do my best gaming when I'm not entirley focused on something - I'm not really thinking just doing (not the same as being distracted nad having some attention on something else). Its not an easy state to get in, but it works. And on a PPU it just works so well. Its just a sequence of perfectly timed heals, s/d and timed DBing. Everything just fits into place.

StevenJ
03-07-06, 18:21
I'd like to say rifle spy, as I've played one forever - but right now it's pistol spy. I dunno, you feel kind of quick and lethal as a pistol spy, and you're damned good at hunting for techs - and you've got enough int to be able to use your heal damned well.

I know just what you mean about unfocused play CMaster, I used to deliberately try to get into that frame of mine whilst playing scrolling shoot-em-ups (hah! Ages since I heard that term) on the Megadrive - when it worked, you were like some bullet-dodging super-computer.

I liked playing my HC tank, until I got to around str 95 - then leveling became a bitch, and there were no new exciting weapons on the horizon. Up to that point there was always some sexy new wep to aim for, and the speed at which you leveled str made sure that there was at least a new wep every couple of hours.

silent000
03-07-06, 18:29
Pistol Spy, Using a Xbow or a Slasher, cant use the executioner...dunno why, and also the Pistol PE, but only with a judge, the judge is teh ubarest weapon in the game, BOW DOWN TO TEH JUDGE!!!111

Speedball
03-07-06, 18:33
CS HC tank without PA is the funniest.
But things change because of the reload... that's too much crap...

second choise would be Terminator PE and third choise Judge PE. (working on 0 drugs both)

John Bushido
03-07-06, 18:43
Judge pe (without pa)

I love my Judge, and I love my PE

the most stylish combo of all, U cant top it within the given limits of the Charcostumizing

Blausiegel
03-07-06, 18:52
PPU for nearly the same reasons CMaster came up with.
PPU is not a class, PPU is a lifestyle! ;)

RogerRamjet
03-07-06, 19:01
Lotech Pain Easer PE.

Just, love them.

Spermy
03-07-06, 19:05
PA-less Dev Tank.

gamefreak
03-07-06, 22:37
Rigger/Hacker hybrid spy, however i had to delete it and made a monk

jini
03-07-06, 22:50
Crossbow PE. By far the most ballanced all rounder character, kk made possible: duels, op fights, team support, team help, you name it, a crossbow pe can deliver.

John Wu
03-07-06, 22:55
First Love PE with Camo PA > all .. at least when it comes to style.

Nullvoid
04-07-06, 11:51
I always had the most fun with me tank even tho his unslotted rav was mildly underwhelming...

a ppu with combat skills would come a close second for me. farming fire mobs in your spare time with something uber like a glare ryker pistol was fun.

NAPPER
04-07-06, 11:53
its got to be a hc tank with the cs and a dev
then ermmmm a apu with anti buff and hl

Kame
04-07-06, 12:17
Well playing APU (no PA) when i got VegaH backing me up is damn funny.

=REMUS=
05-07-06, 00:49
HC-PE
I think I was one of the first non-skill-clueless-accident HC-PEs :lol:
Love that class. High damage output + high resists + belthacking.

Only flaw is that you can't carry shit without popping 2 drugs to activate all your imps after gr-ing ;)

i think tostino was the first hc pe or kramer, might be wrong.

rifle ppu - because genty is sexy and it made me laugh watching him slowly kill people ;)

rob444
05-07-06, 02:50
hc tank or rifle/pistol spy.