PDA

View Full Version : NC Dreams?

MrTrip
02-07-06, 18:29
Wow...after being gone for a grip, and not even thinking about Neocron, I have a dream about it.

Creeeepy....Its ok though, I had my ass handed to me by some storm bots...anybody else dream about it? o_O

RogerRamjet
02-07-06, 18:34
I had one where NCAT came to my house, so i went into my cupboard and got my speed gat, mowing them down.

aKe`cj
02-07-06, 18:34
when the powercloak run was introduced, I dreamt about collecting the necessary parts and assembling one... I even talked aloud while sleeping - me ladeh woke up, gave me a slap and since then I rearranged priorities... never, ever dreamt about nc again. :p

Mr Kot
02-07-06, 18:45
since then I rearranged priorities... same here, only i showed the bitch the door :D

/edit: i remember a thread about this before: Clickage (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=105182)

For the lazy:

I have NC dreams all the time.

Bear in mind that in my early playing days, i was a driver and used to drive noobs around the wastelands even thought i wasn't 100% familiar with the map and had to avoid various nasties.....

Anyway, in the dream i was driving my friends to a day out at Alton Towers (that's a popular UK amusement park btw). The sun was shining and we were looking forward to our day of fun. Now the route to Alton towers involves a 90 minute to two hour drive along three types of road: Motorway, dual carriageway and twisty, turny, narrow country lanes. As we approached the narrow country lanes, the sky got darker (sound familiar?) and the distance became foggier (sound familiar?). At a crossroads, i had to read a signpost to determine which way to go. After making some progress in the direction the sign had indicated, we had to climb a hill. Making steady progress, i had to slam the brakes on hard: Warbot on the hill !!!!!! We turned back. Tried another road, ANOTHER warbot on the hill Whichever way we turned, we just couldnt avoid some damn creature we were shit scared of. In the end, we never did get there.

unreal
02-07-06, 18:48
same here, only i showed the bitch the door :DYou talking about nobby or? :wtf: lol Just kidding!

Mr Kot
02-07-06, 18:52
/me shows Unreal the wrong end of mah beam of hell

anyway, back on topic! i love hearing about these NC dreams :p

unreal
02-07-06, 19:07
/me shows Mr Kot his Crossbow ;) *cough* Mr Kot doesn't have a WOC disk *cough* lol, Couldn't resist :p

I had a sort of War Of The Worlds type dream about Neocron, where there was a mass line of Warbots just destroying everything and everyone in sight in perfect order/syncronization. Usually I'm in a group of people running away through a forest, and for whatever reason, we come across a huge tower with a large wooden ladder, and strangely think we're going to be safe by climbing to the top of it. Not long after that I usually wake up. lol

I prefer that to one of my other nightmares though, which involves Mr Blobby (ack heh) chasing me and one of my friends through the wood behind my old house, with an overly sized machete, that consequently ends up chopping my foot off cleanly at the ankle, after I trip over a branch. Then, lying on the ground, I feel a sharp pain in my back, finding that I got stabbed with a similairly oversized cheese knife, which gets twisted round about twice before I wake up. The second part of the dream relates to something that happened to me when I was in Manchester, not a fun day that was. heh

PS. Woot, it's just started thundering, and over the hills in the distance the clouds are literally black. You can really tell July is here. Woohoo. :D

SorkZmok
02-07-06, 19:56
When i was leveling Kapow to woc in the swamp caves i had nightmares about that place and the goddamn krinakh mobs.

:lol:

Skusty
02-07-06, 21:19
I found a WoC disk in a trashcan in a dream. o_O

pabz
02-07-06, 21:35
that neocron had a good population ...

Cerbious
02-07-06, 21:39
i havent dreamed about nc since i was well involved with it in nc1. But what i do remeber as i had quite a few was usally hardcore op fights but felt extremly real. good dreams wish they would come back :/

giga191
02-07-06, 21:44
that neocron had a good population ... that pabz could pk

Apocalypsox
02-07-06, 21:47
same cerby =/ NC2 doesnt seem to be very dream inducing...

In my first dream i ever had of NC, Warbot was still a newby, and i had walked into Pepper 1 and mowed everything in the entire sector down with a archer and wesson assualt rifle. :D

RogerRamjet
02-07-06, 21:58
When i was leveling Kapow to woc in the swamp caves i had nightmares about that place and the goddamn krinakh mobs.

:lol:

I had a living nightmare lvling 2 PEs and 2 spies to cap in there.

SorkZmok
02-07-06, 22:18
I had a living nightmare lvling 2 PEs and 2 spies to cap in there.
I just started leveling again for woc 2 and 3, i'm at 300mil now. Xbow is teh pwn for leveling, getting xp insanely fast. :)

Still waiting when i get the next dream about that damn place. :lol:

Doc Holliday
04-07-06, 09:36
i havent dreamed about nc since i was well involved with it in nc1. But what i do remeber as i had quite a few was usally hardcore op fights but felt extremly real. good dreams wish they would come back :/

some things just take a little gentle persuasion to bring them back. others will stay as memories but worthwhile all the same ;)