PDA

View Full Version : Thanks SXR

=REMUS=
02-07-06, 16:01
You know maybe i'm in an emotional mood (and still pretty hung over from last nights drinking) but I think we all owe SXR a debt of gratitude tbh, they are proberbly one of the longest lived clans in NC and they have provided not only comic relief in combat :p but also contributed a huge amount to the NC community. Via their website, this forum and ingame by being just generally nice helpful sexy people.

Not sure I can say much more and I didn't want to thank peeps indervidually and miss some one super sexy out.

So cheers SXR

God bless your little cotten socks :D

Safunte
02-07-06, 16:12
i thought they were nylon..... either way, thanks,

every question asked in the help channel is answered with "nc.syn"
kinda proves a point.

Apocalypsox
02-07-06, 22:36
synergy has done a great deal for this community with their website, and also has FN keeping the site up. i think everyone should give FN a little donation to keep the server running

Codrum
02-07-06, 22:59
FN is the heart and soul of SXR.....and brain, eyes, ears, and pretty much everything else, except for the ass, Freaky and Faid make up that part :D

Pantho
03-07-06, 00:10
Mabs has a sexy ass in sxr me thinks tbh.

But yawr SXR site is good, "Alot of things still wonrg tho :p"

Philchow
03-07-06, 00:16
i think everyone should give FN a little donation to keep the server running

Already done months ago. ;)

Heavyporker
03-07-06, 09:31
I have to concur.

Endless thanks to SXR for their efforts.

Nvidia
03-07-06, 09:44
Even though almost all of the time I spent PvPing in NC was against SXR, and not on their team, there isn't a single clan that I have more respect for than them. They're all very sexy people, and NC wouldn't be half of what it is (well, was, since I haven't played in about 8 months) without them.

<3 for FN and Trill especially. :)

Jodo
03-07-06, 10:47
Agreed. We should have an SXR day in appreciation. Hold an event or two and get as drunk as humanly possible. :D

giga191
03-07-06, 10:48
we <3 you FN

-FN-
03-07-06, 20:08
o_O Ok...

What do you all want now :p :lol:

I'm pretty much speechless - but thank you :)

If anyone wants to help rectify the "A lot of things are still wrong" aspects of nc.syn, please feel free to post corrections (http://forums.synergyxr.net/index.php?c=6) on the nc.syn forums!

And as far as I'm concerned, every day is SXR Appreciation day for two reasons.

A) I'm not able to get in-game as much as I used to, so it's the active people in SXR that keep us alive - they should get the real kudos.

B) Getting as drunk as humanly possible is often the reason I'm not in-game :(

The thanks may be premature however... nc.syn might be down for a day or two soon for a server relocation. If any of you are from the Northeastern part of the US, you know what we're going through right now. The current server hosting may have to move...

aKe`cj
03-07-06, 21:23
if that last picture is your server-housing facility .. it gives a whole new meaning to "watercooled" :angel:

..well, good luck with that flood - hope you'll manage alright... apart from that, getting pissed is not the worst of things, as long as you dont do it all by your lonesome. ;)

solid-rock
04-07-06, 18:33
SXR is the only reason i didnt give up on nc after the first 2 months :D.

blackpheonix
04-07-06, 18:53
sorry to see thos pics -FN- hope everything ok :)

=REMUS=
06-07-06, 01:50
cricky guv! let us know when it's back up ;)

and np, i just thought an appreciation thread was about 1-2 years overdue ;)

phunqe
06-07-06, 13:16
Omg get a room :P

Trillian
06-07-06, 15:09
Nooo, not the cabin =/.

You can stay with me if you want FN, sxr ftw

Apocalypsox
06-07-06, 21:14
Nooo, not the cabin =/.

You can stay with me if you want FN, sxr ftw
i dont think bram would like that :p

Weazle
31-07-06, 15:33
Without FN and his hosting all that NC info would've disappeared into the void .... thanks *tips glass* :cool:

mdares
31-07-06, 22:17
oh come now... being drunk shouldnt prevent u from playing... i ONLY PUI (play under the influence [of alcohol]).

it makes the game just that much more interesting...

that is until u die repeatedly, get red SL, and lose everything.... oh well ^_^