PDA

View Full Version : balance forum

Okran
30-06-06, 14:50
What happened to the Balancing Forum? I was the last one to reply 3 days ago... seems as though its died.

Tratos
30-06-06, 14:51
I think the weapons discussion has deffinetly dried up.

SnowCrash
30-06-06, 15:01
We are currently working out a detailled weapon conception and the long awaited ppu discussion.

Furthermore we are trying to provide and maintain the discussion topics in regular intervals - But delays are not always avoidable.

nabbl
30-06-06, 16:07
how about working this weekend so that we have the new discussion topic on monday ?!

ok im dreaming ;)

Mighty Max
30-06-06, 16:50
how about working this weekend so that we have the new discussion topic on monday ?!

ok im dreaming ;)

I highly demand KK to keep away from anything serious this weekend. The amount of alcohol drunk after we kicked Agentinia out, can't be good for decissions on sunday.

Apocalypsox
30-06-06, 20:45
this weekend is the 4th of july for us U.S residents...to hell with your world cup :o

nellus
30-06-06, 20:49
this weekend is the 4th of july for us U.S residents...to hell with your world cup :o

Its the fourth of JULY on tuesday! :rolleyes:

Apocalypsox
30-06-06, 21:06
still kinda the weekend cause lotsa people get monday and tuesday off :D

rob444
30-06-06, 22:52
No offense but why are many germans misspelling Argentina? :D

RusSki
30-06-06, 22:57
How about we get some of the answers we were promised from the most recent questions collated in the Q&A thread before it was closed.

afaik we've heard nothing about that since.

Reason for being closed : Customers asked too many questions.

Furthermore Niddys KK Community Statements thread has also died a death. Mainly due to the fact KK have said absolutely nothing worth taking any notice of.

C'mon guys it feels like you've taken your eye off the ball, or maybe its the football thats causing you to lose your concentration. :angel:
I guess its to be expected.
I just hope germany dont win, that could spell disaster for neocron. :lol:

aKe`cj
01-07-06, 00:15
No offense but why are many germans misspelling Argentina? :D

The german spelling is "Argentinien" ...argentinia (e.g. "kroati-en" "croati-a") ...now explain them germans why its belgium or argentina, instead of argentinia and belgia :p
The pattern is very inconsistant in english, thats why foreigners tend to make this kind of mistake... anyway - as this seems to be kinda OT, I suppose this was an upper-class spam post...

+1 :D

Okran
01-07-06, 00:23
I was just curious really. I enjoy the discussions going on and although it is a case of one step at a time, I do think we're progressing in a positive way.