PDA

View Full Version : I've got some quick questons..

Drevious
29-06-06, 19:22
Alright im coming back to NC after a long break, decided to start from scratch(again) cause i find it fun :lol: If anyone remembers me from wayy back i was Skojax... but i got some quick questions i was thinking about last night when i was trying to goto sleep :D . Alright..

1. Is it possible for my spy to use this new xbow i hear about once he gets his WOC disk? If so, how much weapon lore will i need to cap it?

2. About drones, to do the MOST possible damage with my drones will i need to put all DEX/INT points into the droning stats?

3. Are their any new good places to hunt? I know of Rat sewers/Agressor Cellars/MB Bunker/Grave/Cycrow Cave/Warbots

4. Did they ever remove PE stealth :angel:

Skusty
29-06-06, 19:24
1. Yes.
2. No you don't have to.
3. Regants is good.
4. Well. PE's got stealth again.

Drevious
29-06-06, 19:27
.. SO how much wpn lore does it take to cap the xbow? And how much do i need to cap the best rare drone for BOTH int/dex stats?

gamefreak
29-06-06, 19:57
dunno about the drone, and for the xbow it depends on its stats, couse you can t buy/built/mod it

silent000
29-06-06, 20:47
with my xbow with 105 dmg stat (cap) i use 172 pistol combat / 132 wep lore : BASE=109 wep lore / 131 pistol combat

Drevious
30-06-06, 03:11
If anyone knows the cap for the highest TL drone for BOTH stats dex/int please let me know...

Also does construction quality cap at a certain number also?

cMz
30-06-06, 07:35
Construction cap on non rare is 94% for the low level, going down to about 80% for the high TL non rare I think.

Construction cap on rare is 120% if you are lucky and get a good build.

Drevious
30-06-06, 18:41
Sorry i meant to say does the construction skill itself cap, like at a certain number where you cant get any better quality out of the highest TL items.

RusSki
30-06-06, 19:54
Cst cap for none rare items it about 175 iirc.

cMz
01-07-06, 10:51
Non rare can not be constructed above 94% in the 4 stats.
If you build a TL1 weapon, you can max get it to:
94% damage
94% handling
94% frequency
94% range
If you get slots, you can modify the weapon to get one or more of the stats higher.

The higher the TL of the item you build, the lower the max % will be.
I think they go down to about 80% for the highest non rare items.

If you just have enough CST to build a TL1 non rare weapon to the max 94%, you will have the lowest chances for getting slots.

If you have more than what is needed to build to the 94%, you will have better chances for getting slots. The more extra CST you have the higher your chances for slots on non rare.

So yes there is a kind of CAP for building non rare items, but I dont know where it is. I havent experimented that much.

For rares it is a completely different story, but as I havent built any rares yet, I havent paid a lot of attention to that subject yet.