PDA

View Full Version : Can someone rescue a good ho...

Heavyporker
25-06-06, 13:48
...from Via Rosso 3 seaside promenade (in a box/trashcan) and hold it for me until this computer fucking gets its act together? Mucho gracias for anyone that can help.

I don't know what the @!#$!@%! is wrong with this bitchbox. It was running Neocron (not perfectly, but working) for the last several hours and now it just bluescreens on startup. I've reinstalled the ATI drivers and Neocron twice. It's not helping.

I'm becoming distinctly homicidal.

Skusty
25-06-06, 14:04
I got it. :angel:

Hell-demon
25-06-06, 14:07
Is that the ho i gave you? :p

FuzzyDuck
25-06-06, 18:24
blue screen of death everytime you load up your PC?

strangely my PC did that a while ago in viarosso, I had to format everything to get it to work again :rolleyes:

Glok
25-06-06, 19:51
bitchbox.

I call my comp that too sometimes. I hope you forgive me HP but every time I read your post I burst out laughing. :p

Apocalypsox
25-06-06, 20:25
bitchbox.

I call my comp that too sometimes. I hope you forgive me HP but every time I read your post I burst out laughing. :p
hah read his quote in my siggy, THATS some funny shit.

Heavyporker
25-06-06, 21:15
No, Helldemon, that's the ho you gave to Beggar Jeggar. He wanted it for his club, but I told him he owed me. I want a damn ho in my apartment! You know how stressful it is, running my store?

If there weren't decency laws against it in Plaza, I'd have a ho under the counter of the store sucking me off 24/7!

She'd be a trained ninja ho, too. She'd kill any punk-ass pker with sharpened dildoes, high-heels, and these really stretchy bikinis that hurt when you snap them at people.

FuzzyDuck - no, it bluescreens every time I start the Neocron Launcher and launch Neocron. It starts go to fullscreen black, then I get hit with the one-quarter-second bluescreen so I can't read shit. It's probably an issue with the video driver.

cMz
26-06-06, 10:00
If you cant read the Blue Screen Of Death because the computer reboots too fast, you can start Properties on My Computer, switch to "Advanced", press the button "Settings" in Startup and recovery.

In the new windows that starts, make sure there is no x in the box for "Automatically Restart".

This will make the BSOD stay until you press the power button.

Heavyporker
26-06-06, 10:32
Fucking awesome, cmz, thanks.

Pantho
26-06-06, 12:31
I had a good Ho once....... Once.........

-edit, that dam nib removing my sigs!

Heavyporker
04-07-06, 09:31
Finally playing again, managed to slap this bitchbox around enough that it's relatively submissive again.

Now, skusty, could you please return my ho? I paid good money for her, and I intend to use her throughly.

Thanks.

Skusty
04-07-06, 13:35
Then maybe you should log on. :p