PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] SkullCult Recruitment Drive!

Pantho
20-06-06, 00:46
Skullcult Would like to invite you to OP War with us!

We are recruiting All classes for Concentrating on OP Waring!

We are looking for High level chars, looking to op war against Pro City clans.

Want to op? Love Anti? Dont want to join FF! Then join us SkullCult!

Please Reply or PM/E-Mail one of the following members for more information

Lotek Neutron
Voodoo thief
BlackPheonix

-=-=-

We do op war According to the Traditional F6 Allies Rota, But we do RP the Cult in Other times

Uho
20-06-06, 10:15
Want to op? Love Anti? Dont want to join FF! Then join us SkullCult!
We do op war According to the Traditional F6 Allies Rota, But we do RP the Cult in Other times

Want to be killed by other doy clans who arent having problems with F6 key?
join Skull's :P

Pantho
20-06-06, 10:52
Want to be killed by other doy clans who arent having problems with F6 key?
join Skull's :P

Join the Skulls Raid the Dome and Neocron!

OoC =-=We Roleplay Insane Skull Worshippers :), And we attemtp to do it well, BTW We are also going to be doing many player ran events, Whenever that EGM Gets around to spawning the "Heart Of Ceres",

slith
20-06-06, 12:40
Join the Skulls Raid the Dome and Neocron!

OoC =-=We Roleplay Insane Skull Worshippers :), And we attemtp to do it well, BTW We are also going to be doing many player ran events, Whenever that EGM Gets around to spawning the "Heart Of Ceres","Blood for the Bloodgod, skulls for his throne!" :D

I'll contact you when PbC manages to get my acc paid.

Pantho
20-06-06, 13:59
Looking forward to it :),

Pantho
21-06-06, 12:37
We Are looking for members who can be active in OP wars and prefer people with Ventrillo and a Mic.

We go Levling alot, Fighting Alot.

We Go Chaos Caves, Ceres Labs, MC5, El Farid And more, all as a clan.

Members should not be afraid to lose soulight, or kill allies.

(Soulight is only a stupid NCPD thing, Skullcult dont follow its rules, and can re-gain it if wished within 5 minutes, (Legally))

So, We Level, We kill, We OP, We are assholes, Hell come join us ^^.

-=-

Ventrillo not "needed" But prefered, As in OP's There is not always time to type

SorkZmok
21-06-06, 19:27
You taking monks or tanks? Might join one of my chars in then. Got my main character who is stuck in the wrong faction, 1 tradeskiller and 6 characters i don't play. :lol:

If i ever find the time to play again that is. Stupid real life. :D

Apocalypsox
21-06-06, 20:49
fuck monks.

Bredahl
21-06-06, 23:16
fuck monks.
heehe couldt now have said that better myself :lol:

Apocalypsox
22-06-06, 01:08
heehe couldt now have said that better myself :lol:
ROFL. i hate monks. thats why i run around the wastelands with my silent hunter just looking for em.

Pantho
22-06-06, 01:40
Yea we do take monks, but We try to do without

unreal
22-06-06, 04:06
Filth. ;)

Apocalypsox
22-06-06, 05:07
Filth. ;)

agreed. monks are the saddest thing on the face of our little wasteland we call home. :lol:

Pantho
22-06-06, 10:14
Yea, we lost syncon last night, and then FF Ninja'd Kajun after we logged. but at Syncon there was just 3 of us defending, 2 droners and a Exec PE!

Now man, the Raptors, with 2 in the air are evil, Syncon is a droners heaven tbh. But the main problem was.. We ran outa raptors, hehe...

BUT, We did wipe out the first attack force of 5-6 monks with the raptors. then Death row brought 20 monks, (Yes, 20), And the New black dragon clan brought a monk team (Best monk team ive seen imo), And wiped the floor with the 20 DR monks.

Class, anyways

FA clan recruiting ^^

giga191
22-06-06, 22:33

BUT, We did wipe out the first attack force of 5-6 monks with the raptors. then Death row brought 20 monks, (Yes, 20), And the New black dragon clan brought a monk team (Best monk team ive seen imo), And wiped the floor with the 20 DR monks.
To be fair, it was more like 10 DR and 10 of whatever clan it was me and smurf were originally killing. Even a FF spy showed up to take a shot at us :p

FETISH recommends Skull Cult for all your OP waring needs.

Pantho
22-06-06, 22:35
Aye bad time atm, My last week at college, Voodoo is finishing up this week i think, Paul and Carrot have no self motivation. errrr BP is Bp :p

Apocalypsox
22-06-06, 22:57
Yea, we lost syncon last night, and then FF Ninja'd Kajun after we logged. but at Syncon there was just 3 of us defending, 2 droners and a Exec PE!

Now man, the Raptors, with 2 in the air are evil, Syncon is a droners heaven tbh. But the main problem was.. We ran outa raptors, hehe...

Class, anyways

FA clan recruiting ^^
funny part is ive got a FA droner leveling just for you pantho =P

Pantho
23-06-06, 00:00
funny part is ive got a FA droner leveling just for you pantho =P

<3 TBH

unreal
24-06-06, 14:43
Filth. ;)
agreed.I was talking about Skull Cult, but APU's can kiss my sack too. ;)

Pantho
25-06-06, 03:06
I was talking about Skull Cult, but APU's can kiss my sack too. ;)

Unreal is just Soor tbh,

Wroship the Skull Or Ally with the Non-Believers ,And May your Blood flow through the streets!

Uho
12-07-06, 08:08
I was talking about Skull Cult, but APU's can kiss my sack too. ;)

which reminds me whats common with santa claus and michael jackson? :P

mebbe i dont post the answer here might get banned...
pm me for answer :P

Pantho
12-07-06, 13:27
Well, thats kinda random :/