PDA

View Full Version : Need help with quest

PotoMigato
17-06-06, 00:56
Im doing one of the missions for Tangent Technologies. I need to kill a Biotech person and I dont know where one is. So where is one? I've killed several people that say they are Biotech but they dont seem to move the mission on like it should. Any help would be appreciated. Thnx.

yuuki
17-06-06, 01:14
in the diner in front of the biotech hq is a fat man, he's bt and works for the mission

Mr Kot
17-06-06, 01:16
That old script STILL not been changed?

You are supposed to kill a Biotech EMPLOYEE. One who stands in Viarosso sector 1 will do. DON'T kill the female 'service' NPC in the corridor leading to via 3 or you will lose lots of soullight and symp.

When you kill the employee, make sure you finish him in 2 hits max, or the nearby copbots and guards will aggro on you.

/edit: just read Yuuki's post. Are you on mission 5 or mission 6? If mission 5, follow what i said just now. If mission 6, it's the Director of Operations as Yuuki said.

PotoMigato
17-06-06, 02:14
Thanks I'll try that. I think I'll need a stronger gun first. I doubt I can kill that guy in 2 hits.

Vasquez
17-06-06, 03:25
it doesnt matter if you need more shots.. get a nice spot... kill the NPC quick and run/snyc out of the sector. finish.
the copbots will lose their agro against you after the sync, so you can care less..

PotoMigato
18-06-06, 03:56
Well I tried and killed the guy you said but nothing happened. I didnt get the mission objective complete message. After I killed the guy I was destroyed by the guards. The guy Figaro who I met before I was supposed to kill this guy said it should be someone close to my level. Well the guy you told me about is level 20/20 and I'm something like 43/45. I have no idea where someone close to my level would be. Anyone know? Thnx...

nellus
18-06-06, 06:59
The "close to your level" is from nc 1 where you had to go out and kill a runner from that faction whose rank was within 10 of your own.

Now you just have to kill a biotech npc.

The guy you need to kill is one of the 5 guys standing around viarosso 1 outside biotech hq. they will say employee in the name.

PotoMigato
18-06-06, 19:02
Thanx guys I got it to work!