PDA

View Full Version : Click2Pay - Tip's on dealing with them?

Brammers
16-06-06, 16:45
Ok, last night I logged in game to get try and get my faction medals sorted out, so I GR back home, and then I'm staring at the login screen for some odd reason, and I can't resume.

After a reboot, NC is saying account expired. I check my other 2 accounts, and they are fine. I check my account on the Neocron launcher, and yeap sure enough, my account is expired.

To get your account running again you have to contact click2pay service to reenable your subscription. (service@click2pay.com)

At this point I'm going "ehh?", and I go and check my emails for all emails from Click2Pay. The last one is dated 23 May, saying "yes we took your money and paid KK"

But there is no emails or anything to say there has been a payment problem, and I know my card is valid and has plenty of cash on it.]

Anyway, I've emailed Klick2Pray early this morning, and so far no response from them. So I want to know is.

1. Do they send out a ticket number or some sort of acknowledgement to say they got your email?
2. How long do they normally take to respond to emails?

Also has anyone got any other tips for dealing with C2P?

Spermy
16-06-06, 16:50
Ok, last night I logged in game to get try and get my faction medals sorted out, so I GR back home, and then I'm staring at the login screen for some odd reason, and I can't resume.

After a reboot, NC is saying account expired. I check my other 2 accounts, and they are fine. I check my account on the Neocron launcher, and yeap sure enough, my account is expired.

At this point I'm going "ehh?", and I go and check my emails for all emails from Click2Pay. The last one is dated 23 May, saying "yes we took your money and paid KK"

But there is no emails or anything to say there has been a payment problem, and I know my card is valid and has plenty of cash on it.]

Anyway, I've emailed Klick2Pray early this morning, and so far no response from them. So I want to know is.

1. Do they send out a ticket number or some sort of acknowledgement to say they got your email?
2. How long do they normally take to respond to emails?

Also has anyone got any other tips for dealing with C2P?

1 - No. Make sure you respond with the previous message(s) quoted...
2 - response varies, anything from an hour to a week.

That said, after many bad experiences with them, recently things have gotten a lot better, They were still debiting my account ( posted a few days back, thread closed =/) chasing it up, they found it was thier mistake, they've closed my account ( at my request) so they no longer have access to my details, and I'm awaiting a refund.

I guess it depends who you get on your case.

good luck dude.

nobby
16-06-06, 17:50
a tip for you... hmm

Well...click to pay won't reply to you in the same day unless you do what I did...

Macro email spam attack them !

ashley watts
16-06-06, 17:58
brammers, exactly the same happened to me, I emailed KK about this problem and they said it's probobly a "loophole", they said wait about a day max and your account will resume. So How long have you waited allready ? if more than 2-3days give KK an email aswell , hope yer get it sorted :rolleyes:

Carnage
16-06-06, 18:01
Click2pay has telephone support too.

You can reach them under this numbers

PHONE US TOLLFREE 1-888-254-2729
INTERNATIONAL +49 (0)30 300 110 100

unreal
16-06-06, 18:20
The exact same thing happened to me at the end of last year, there was nothing wrong with my card, and like you it had plenty of cash floating around, and had used it to buy various things all week, one of them being a highly powerful (quite illegal by UK regulations) laser from the US that I bought for $599 the previous day, with plenty of cash still left, not to mention I have a reasonable overdraft, which would obviously cover the Neocron subscription fee.

I emailed Click2Pay, got no response after waiting over 3days, and decided to email account@neocron.com instead. The NST kicked Click2Pay into shape and my problem was resolved the same day. Click2Pay were supposedly unable to get funds from my account, which was nonesense, but to save on all the hassle, I told them to use a different card so I could quickly resume my neocrack.

I then cancelled my subscription as I always do so I can manually resubscribe when I want to, and the next time I needed to resubscribe (which is 2 and a half months ago now) I didn't get the annoying "you have to email them to reactivate" nonesense, and was able to resubscribe using the online forms in exactly 41 seconds, which included the time of me trying to remember my Click2Pay username and guessing which of the 4 money related account passwords I used with Click2Pay. :p

I'll give them a nudge. We are looking to hopefully add some alternate form
of payment in the near future but no concrete plans at this time.The most notable thing about the quick email I got back is the date (5 and a half months ago) and the quote "We are looking to hopefully add some alternate form of payment in the near future". :rolleyes:

That's the only advice I can give you then, email account@neocron.com. :)

rob444
16-06-06, 18:41
Am I the only one that has suggested this? Send a bunch of dragqueens to their HQ?

nellus
16-06-06, 18:57
When ive had a problem (which was my fault not theres) i just rang them up and got it sorted out there and then.

And if you call them through skype its very cheap:D

Spermy
16-06-06, 21:28
[ edited ]

Brammers
17-06-06, 12:31
The phone method seems to be the best, and my account is active again.

1st Person I spoke to, I got cut off after 10 minutes, most likely due to my mobile network. Took a while to figure out that the "yes we got your money" email was for another account and they tried to get some more on the 30th May, which failed. (Dunno how, as the account was definatly in the black!)

I asked him to retry payment, and he said he cannot as he doesn't have access to my credit card number. (That's perfectly fair saying you can't access my number, but to say you cannot retry payment...?)

He said I need to register a new credit card, which ok would be fine, but I was going to ask him to remove the old one from their system first, when I got cut off.

So I called them back, and got someone different, who within 5 minutes and very few questions re-enabled my NC account and said they would retry payment.

But it's odd that they don't have seem to have consistant operating procedures, where one says "no we cannot retry payment", and the other "says no problem, we will retry for the payment".

Also, I've sent them 2 emails so far, no response to either of them. Looks like the phone method is tbe best if you want you account back in a flash, which is what other people on vent have said to me, and I didn't need to use some recommended choice words which included the word "brewery" ;)

PepsiPlayer
17-06-06, 14:09
Glad you got it up and running again, i did have the same problem with them saying the couldnt retry payment, after the email i sent including the word "Brewery", surprise surprise my account was active after only 10mins of sending the email, since then i havn't had a problem with them.

If i do get a problem, i might try the phone method next time, but 10 mins to them just to get them to try the payment again!!! The word "Brewery" comes to mind.

solling
17-06-06, 14:18
yes some of their phone people do seem to be erm for a lack of a better word STUPID :rolleyes:

when someone tried to reactivate my account they told me i had 6 accounts in stead of 2 and they where 3 month active but not payed for

i mailed them and they said everythign was cool.

i am gonna stop phoning them, mail might take longer but at least they know what they are doing

nellus
17-06-06, 14:32
Good to hear you got sorted :)