PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] I don't want to be alone! *crys*

boneybob
14-06-06, 15:45
Like a true ho-bo Bob returns from his long slumber in the wastes to find all previous relations have up-n-legged it whilst the going was good (presumably right after i left, you bastards :D ).

I need to find a active clan of friendly people (mainly UK or European) with good internal resources, participating in: PVP/opps, PVM/training, fun, events, WOC?

Seeing as all my ties to the Mercs have now gone (or joined BioTech *cough*Elle*cough*) I would be willing to change faction.

What I can offer;

Seriously old-skool player, have been a paying member of NC community since NC1 was first released in the UK, and played on Beta 4 before that.

Despite no one will remember, I was the original creator of the player-run shops concept and first created a shop called "BoneyBob's noob weapon shop" during NC1 and "Spiders weapon shop" during NC2. You might dismiss that as a tall claim, but do the research and you will find out :cool: .

Faction counsellor assistant for TT during NC1 helping Vlad.

Many useful & skilled alts.

If your interested then PM me. ;)

Shenyu Reza
14-06-06, 18:05
cray meaure nioubbbbbzz

boneybob
14-06-06, 18:13
cray meaure nioubbbbbzz

Erm, bless you. (And I don't mean bless in a religious sense.) O_o

justdan
01-08-06, 20:33
I'm just starting up again to. I had played beta and quit when the game was released and then got back into it and then quit when NC2 was released. I'm working on getting my old characters transfered so I'll post the names then n maybe we can help eachother out.

Zheo
02-08-06, 07:33
Clan DOY (Fallen Angels) has some nice people in it, including me, not that I can get you in or promise you a place. Check your private messages on the forums. or contact someone from the clan ingame.

Pantho
02-08-06, 11:05
Im not being offensive Zheo, but clan DoY hasnt being doing much recently.... no rp/op etc

blackpheonix
02-08-06, 12:31
Im not being offensive Zheo, but clan DoY hasnt being doing much recently.... no rp/op etc

they did have 2 ops teh other day for a short while

Roc-a-fella
03-08-06, 00:39
sup? welcome back

Apocalypsox
03-08-06, 00:53
they did have 2 ops teh other day for a short while

Exactly.

Zheo
05-08-06, 10:32

When was the last time skull even managed to take an op then? I can't ever remember seening you guys on the map... maybe you have a screen?

Trillian
06-08-06, 17:44
Do you people have to fight about *everything*?

Want my advise? Don't join an FA clan. The politics are so fucked up it will end up making you leave the game...again.

Dribble Joy
07-08-06, 14:24
Heehee.... I did have a good laugh watching the SSX guys rant on about a cirtain council member of FA....

Pantho
07-08-06, 16:28
We had ops 2 weeks ago.

Till ppl went o hols

silent000
07-08-06, 19:39
TBH Coloring the map preety colors dont mean much

Tha BeAsT
21-08-06, 21:58
bob I remember your shop :P
now do you remember me?