PDA

View Full Version : Sooo...

MadarinMint
11-06-06, 23:26
So I played this game about a year ago, for almost a year straight. completely addicted to it, played right until NC2 was to come out. But the lack of population and frequent crashes turned me off and I had to go play somewhere else. I had to turn to WoW, huge population some actual RP but WoW has gotten a little boring. So back to the NeoCrack I wander

But as I read through these forums, I have to ask, whats the incentive, it doesnt look like anyone in the US is playing, I dont keep a UK sleep schedual and the price for the product seems a little steep.

So my question is to the Mods or to Reakktor - whats the incentive? I mean cmon the price is still the same? The game still has load times for sectors? I was reading the bugs posted by players, I mean WTF? I know damn well 10 days isnt gonna let you do anything serious so wth?

I really would like to get back in but not if the server pops are at 200. I cant belive the game has declined so much.

Anyway, just bugs me to see a great game/concept go down the tubes.

Oh and here is my real question
Has anyone tried this game on the x64 platform? will it even work?

Pantho
12-06-06, 03:46
im 80% sure it does, also wow, So many threads the exact same as yours atm. "Should i return" heh

Also server pops at 200 is a Luxory try 150 peak

SnowCrash
12-06-06, 10:59
Neocron 2 still has a unique sci-fi, cyberpunk atmosphere with great pvp combat and lots of roleplay elements. Of course we are still highly motivated to squish out bugs to improve the game and do so with each published patch.

giga191
12-06-06, 11:42
Neocron 2 still has a unique sci-fi, cyberpunk atmosphere with great pvp combat and lots of roleplay elements. Of course we are still highly motivated to squish out bugs to improve the game and do so with each published patch. I appreciate that a balancing project is currently under way, but nothing lowers player population like patches being a long time apart

slith
12-06-06, 11:57
Nice try though :lol:

btw. we still have some cheaters...

Pantho
12-06-06, 12:05
Nice try though :lol:

btw. we still have some cheaters...

[ edited ]
2-Edit, Although i love getting Syn'c into places. I Hacked into HN from TH and dragged my freinds conster in, he was leaving Droneracetrack, Got a pro Conster to BD HQ :), Shame he died, still., lol (Not on purpose btw)

cRazy-
12-06-06, 13:25
I appreciate that a balancing project is currently under way, but nothing lowers player population like patches being a long time apart

The community is extremely contradictive in that respect. Most of them say they are sick of band-aid solutions and would rather wait for one large perminent fix, but then they complain when patches are too far apart.

Cant win.

slith
12-06-06, 14:39
The community is extremely contradictive in that respect. Most of them say they are sick of band-aid solutions and would rather wait for one large perminent fix, but then they complain when patches are too far apart.

Cant win.That's why you make band-aid fixes for serious problems (Citymercs/Exploits) and work at a large Patch in the background that fixes the band-aids too. ;)

just dreamin' again...

@Topic: Population is a bit low atm. But it's still bugged and funny :p
The old times of plaza crashing 'couse there are too many online won't come back though :(

giga191
12-06-06, 16:42

Cant win. KK stated that they would stop doing bandaid fixes a couple of months ago, but KK had regularly taken massive breaks between small patches before that too.