PDA

View Full Version : Server thread..

LiL T
10-06-06, 23:04
[/url]-]Please mail helpdesk@neocron.com.

N

Right ...

I post of a problem with your servers and its not just me btw and you tell me to email the fucking help desk ?!?

Look I just payed for this shitty service again !! I don't know maybe I'm hoping it will one day improve, WTF has the help desk got to do with a broken server and how is it going to fix my and others problems ? You might be sick of these posts and thats why you lock them but I'm fucking sick of the servers fucking up after i just payed more money to this shit.. :mad:

FIX IT means plz fix it not go tell me to email the fucking help desk who can't do shit.

rob444
10-06-06, 23:08
edit: err nm
edit2: I dont have any problems zoning and I played with my droner 1-2 hours ago.

Mighty Max
10-06-06, 23:12
Maybe because a MOD (Job:moderate these rants like above) is not here to reset the servers.

The helpdesk actually should be able to do something, they are to HELP with ingame troubles .... :rolleyes:

How long are you around now? you should have learned this by now.

yavimaya
10-06-06, 23:38
Ya, but you should have also learned that helpdesk has a queue of about 50 emails per days apparently. :rolleyes:
Therefore a forum post will get Staff attention quicker than an Email, plus i doubt that a "your server is rooted" email will yield the reboot needed.

LiL T
10-06-06, 23:38
Maybe because a MOD (Job:moderate these rants like above) is not here to reset the servers.

The helpdesk actually should be able to do something, they are to HELP with ingame troubles .... :rolleyes:

How long are you around now? you should have learned this by now.

Oh right I'll contact the help desk so they can tell me to run a file check and the then after messing around tell me they can't help and maybe to reinstall the game.. This was not one of those problems, this was a server as a whole problem I saw at least 5 people complaining about it. Thats why I made the thread and it got locked with a email the help desk who i know will not do a damn thing ..

Nidhogg
10-06-06, 23:40
Don't make me close this a third time. Helpdesk is what you want.

N