PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] wts: me

slith
07-06-06, 20:51
Since I don't like playing on Mars anymore I want to start over at Terra. Reason for this is that for 100 Mars players there are 20 traders, 50 noobs who don't hit a house from the inside, 15 idiots that just don't realise they'r shitheads, 7 cheaters, 3 that are afk for more than a year and 5 good players... and the atmosphere gets worse and worse every day...

I'm a skilled and experienced GenTank(HC & MC) PE and Spy(especially rifle) player. I'm a fast learner and a good fighter. I love raiding, discussing about setups, killing carebears and impaling fairys who think they're good at pvp. But you'll hear me bitching about guards/savezones and soullightrules many times :D

I don't do *-RP but I like playing 'in character' and with the story/background.

I'm lookin' for a active clan where I'm not the only tank (anti preferred, was TG since beta4 ;) , but doesn't really matter) and/or someone who can hook me up with essential equipment. Means: Dev, CS (that shitty 1slot is just perfect for me ;) ), Moonie, implants, some researchmissions, beast, levelling weapons, things like that...
Got Teamspeak2 and all Ventrilo versions if needed.

I can offer Rares/UGs/Money/Love on Mars. Although it's not much I must say :/ Never been to rich. If you want I can pay you back when I can earn my own money and stuff or just be your personal tank-butt-plug :)

I just hope there are not as much fairys and carebears jumpin' around on Terra...

oh.. and I'm talented at making people hate me, if that is important to you ^^

Pantho
08-06-06, 14:21
SkullCult :) , Find one of us igname

unreal
15-06-06, 05:22
Stay away from the Skull Cult, for many reasons that will get edited for flaming. :p

Pantho
15-06-06, 11:53
Stay away from the Skull Cult, for many reasons that will get edited for flaming. :p

Unreal , stfu..... lol. Whats with your hatred of the skullcult, you was kicked for well Viable reasons!> And SkullCult are allied with BlackDragon

Shenyu Reza
18-06-06, 16:24
Need cybersex

CHA0S
18-06-06, 16:29
edited

RogerRamjet
18-06-06, 21:23
Roughly the same percentages on terra...

Zheo
19-06-06, 07:58
Roughly the same percentages on terra...

I was just thinking that...

Uho
20-06-06, 10:17
I was just thinking that...

funny i was thinking of that too... tho in terra we got even more retards and cheaters :P

slith
20-06-06, 12:44
funny i was thinking of that too... tho in terra we got even more retards and cheaters :PI seriously doubt that :rolleyes: