PDA

View Full Version : Quest Aren't Hard God Damnit

boreal
06-06-06, 14:20
im getting BORED AND BORED again, yesterday, i say to my brother **i will show you a palce to lvl, mob are 10 to 20 and fairly easy to kill..... he took the subway to go to outzone, grab the gr, zone to outzone secteur 1, and then,,, move to his right... and get mob by 10 80/80 *** who JUST shoot him -_- !!!

Waht i mean is that is part of the N.E.X.T Epic and ALWAY (not 1 or 2 time) they NEVER kill it (the person who make the epic). So basicly, ANY new guy who wanna lvl, go near there and see that he will say *Fuck that i won't go there until a LONG way* so we are killing one of the BEST leveling place, is it possible ELSE that asking GM (i clean that patch 2 time but now, i don't wanna try again)

When i hear people BITCHING, WHINNING about any Epic quest (just read teh post under the **crahn epic 4**, im telling to STFU.... god damnit if someting is more annoying that keep diying whit my low lvl ppu to give the change to my brother to pass and go to outzone (witch it took both of us 2 houres and 7 dead), it to hear other player say **that one do that** or ** that epic is too hard**

are you all that cry baby FFS, yesterday i try to do the CERES quest (you know these little mob boring to hell), i have die nearly 10 time, took me 20 min to get back.... am i complaning, am i saying that is hard.... well NO !!!

After playing MANY games whit MANY quest, the quest in neocron aren't that hard, i love the gaya mine (whit these little mob) and i love all the place....

if it wasen't for that gaya mine, EVERYONE would do that epic and sell the DAMN glove for what....3-5 mill... and it will took you less that 4 houres to do it....

in my mind, more the quest is hard, THE MORE FUN IS IT WHEN YOU FINALY GET YOUR REWARD!!!

so stop complaning, if you find it hard, then do something else and come back later

RaekOne
06-06-06, 14:24
dude....

WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT???

|R@zor|
06-06-06, 14:29
I think he's refferring to the Dragonwrath guards that spawn in Oz1 around that corpse.

i got caught with them myself the other day, on my newbie Pe, but just stealthed past them second time around.

CMaster
06-06-06, 14:36
Its not the NEXT epic. Faction epics dont involve fighting mobs of anything like that difficulty. Its the NCPD mission, which is difficult, although short. Unfortunatley, a mistake KK have made in a few recent missions is making an NPC (in this case the NEXT corpse) spawn mobs after talking to it - but the mission doesnt require you to kill them! This is used in a few missions, and inevitably people dont bother killing what they don't have to. Yet we keep seeing this pattern again :S.

And the Rewgants run is again, a bit of a challenge which is good. THe point about the Crahen epic mission 4 is it is totally out or proportion for both faction epic difficulty and the level req difficulty, as well as it being so difficult as a result of a KK change not entirely thought through.

Also, next time could you try writing your message in english rather that garble please. Would make it a lot easier to understand what the issue you want to raise is.

boreal
06-06-06, 14:36
well since im french the word haven't been say clearly, im saying 2 think that are both connected

1. the fact that quest are just enought hard (sometime jsut anoying like in oz1)
2. the fact that people keep bitching like it was before in 2004 -_-

are you never gonna be happy whit all what it have been done until now :(
i know many bug are there :P but if neocron wasen't whit all these but, me and my bro wounl'd call it neoCrash.

In matter, play the game, and when someting piss you off (i must admite the gaya mine are a tought place) well jsut go over it and do SOMETING else... no go on forum and put all work saying the same think again **that quest is hard**

in 2004 is was hard too... but no one realy complaning again it, people where fighting togeter (hell i remember having one of my PPU hired 1 mill for doing the whole cave whit 2 tank)

so my point is that quest aren't tought so if you can't stop complaning like 2 year old guy/girl, play a other game god damnit

rob444
06-06-06, 14:45
Is it true that frenchmen eat snails?

boreal
06-06-06, 14:46
no :p

rob444
06-06-06, 14:48
Ah, hm, I thought they sold them with toothpicks over there? But you do eat frogs, right?

boreal
06-06-06, 14:49
well sometime, altrought it expencive

rob444
06-06-06, 14:53
Ah ok :D.

Nidhogg
06-06-06, 14:58
No more spam, please.

N

boreal
06-06-06, 15:02
spam or not i think now everyone got my point, for selling the gaya glove at least 2.5 mill, you need to work for these 2.5 mill (like i will never see a dre epic selling more that 1 mill)

Spermy
06-06-06, 15:53
spam or not i think now everyone got my point, for selling the gaya glove at least 2.5 mill, you need to work for these 2.5 mill (like i will never see a dre epic selling more that 1 mill)

Go run the epic.

Then go edit your post.

Mighty Max
06-06-06, 16:02
IIRC there was a timer on the spawned mobs. If you keep this zone running (stay in there) they should disappear. However i havn't done it for some time, so im not quite sure if that is still the case and what the timer was (i think somewehere between 3 and 10 mins)

boreal
06-06-06, 16:12
you know what.... on ALL quest i have done, the hardess is the CERES WoC one... not the gaya....

the epic are sell on base on how hard is it...

moveon and ppr ress sell at 1-2 mill
t-haven chip (dunno)
TG grenade (never see some)
Gaya glove 5-6 mill

ect...ect...ect...

yea the gaya is the hardess quest to do... BUT IT GIVE A FREAKING BEST GLOVE THAT NOT EVERYONE CAN HAVE.....

moveon can be good but you can have better whit a MC5 hercule
Epic tangent Gatteling Cannon is NICE, but a CS capped is better
ect...ect...

well the glove is the unique epic item that can't be beaten (by that i mean you can't find a better glove even if you will make it)

that why im saying STOP COMPLANING and look the fack, it hard because it a ULTIMATE EPIC ITEM

you should be PROUD to have one OR have done it... not complaning that it too hard and you don't wanna do it

John Bushido
06-06-06, 16:17
a timer???? When i played my trader on Mercury while ago, this shitty Dragonfags where there all the time, Ive paid an Apu/Ppu more then once to clean the area so that i can reach my Dre Appartment with my rare stuff in it :D

Jodo
06-06-06, 16:33
Well thats no good. You should get a DRE cell in Plaza 3 like me. :D :D
Much safer. :cool:

From what I can make out of Boreals post, I think I agree. The Gaya glove is a superb item. An implant that that takes up an otherwise nearly useless slot and doesn't need poking to put back in. The difficulty of getting it is fine.

I don't think the Dragonswrath guys do vanish after a while. I spent ages killing one when I was a noob. Decent xp for a **/27 though if you can single one out. :p

Mighty Max
06-06-06, 16:42
As said, i didn't do it for a while now. But i'm quite sure that all quest-spawned mobs had this timer. Actually i think i remember quest problems where quest-spawned mobs disappeared too fast, and the quest very difficult to solve. (Was it the hurler king quest?)

CMaster
06-06-06, 16:52
As said, i didn't do it for a while now. But i'm quite sure that all quest-spawned mobs had this timer. Actually i think i remember quest problems where quest-spawned mobs disappeared too fast, and the quest very difficult to solve. (Was it the hurler king quest?)

Actually, it was the NCPD quest one again. THe ones on OZ1 (which the mission where you arent required to kill them) don't despawn. However both JOhnny Five + henchmen and Pavel "The Tulip" + henchmen, which the mission DOES require you to kill do despawn - although timers are fixed so as to be perfeclty reasonable now. Also, the "despawn" kills them, so provided you have done the 20% damage or so required for kill credit, you are fine.

And people are talking a lot of crap about the gaya.

Spermy
06-06-06, 17:09
you know what.... on ALL quest i have done, the hardess is the CERES WoC one... not the gaya....

the epic are sell on base on how hard is it...

moveon and ppr ress sell at 1-2 mill
t-haven chip (dunno)
TG grenade (never see some)
Gaya glove 5-6 mill

ect...ect...ect...

yea the gaya is the hardess quest to do... BUT IT GIVE A FREAKING BEST GLOVE THAT NOT EVERYONE CAN HAVE.....

moveon can be good but you can have better whit a MC5 hercule
ect...ect...

well the glove is the unique epic item that can't be beaten (by that i mean you can't find a better glove even if you will make it)

that why im saying STOP COMPLANING and look the fack, it hard because it a ULTIMATE EPIC ITEM

you should be PROUD to have one OR have done it... not complaning that it too hard and you don't wanna do it

I don't think anyones complaining it's too hard. It's piss poorly implemented. It's rammed in a cave that's already set for other purposes. For the level it's obtainable at, It's a move I can only describe as stupid.

There's other places ( including an identical mine) to set up the Epic mission area, away fom other interfering factors. Why yes, it may be hard, but thats not the issue. The issue is it's shoved hap-hazardly into a poor choice of area with the impunity of a pissed up idaho wheat farmer, as seems to be the norm. When a Fix is called for, does it happen?

Para.

TL3 Heals.

Gaya Mine

PE lip Fix

The rock in FA sector

MB zone classification

Various broken or useless NPCs.

The list could go on.

EDIT - as for CS vs Speedie - or Herc Vs moveon....

You talk shite.

Galileo
06-06-06, 17:14
boreal: moveon can be good but you can have better whit a MC5 hercule
ect...ect...

Are you playing a different game than me? Moveon versus Herc? You mean that req-less chip that sits just great in a levelling Monk/PE/Spy/Tank versus that high-STR requirement chip? Yep, you got me.

Also - If you think the CS is better than a speedie when looked at across the entire Char set up I pity you, but you probably have people that agree with you. That is a personal preference imo.

Yes, the Gaya glove is great, and yes the OLD mission made it worth it. When was the last time you tried this mission on anything less than a /50 or higher?

As to your suggestion to 'go do something else' - That's a good suggestion. Ah, I can't do this mission as an APU at /42, I shall level lots and come back another time......Ahahaha - I am now a capped APU, I will do the mission again.......Dead. With populations as they are, are you trying to tell me that you think we should stop whining about a mission that I don't believe a capped APU can do solo?

Go do the run, and as spermy says we will all watch you retract you words.

Zheo
06-06-06, 17:27
If the missions requires a level /35 to take on creatures that are impossible for him to kill then it is too difficult and should be changed. The Gaya mine quest expects a rank /35 (i think) to kill 90/90, 100/100 and 120/120 and some times clumped 10+ together in a small space. If you think someone can actually kill them, then your welcome to go and try, but if only people with stealth or a ppu perhaps can get through then how is it fair for those that can't? Besides that you shouldn't make a new thread about the same topic which already has a thread.

yuuki
06-06-06, 18:24
erm itemprices are in no way related to the difficulty of obtaining them.
they are solely related to their usefullness and how many items are available (very hard missions like cs epic may be a point there).
if that was the case then the cm resi would be more expensive then a ff and this one would be more expensive than an ncpd chip, which obviously isn't the case :p
same is with mc5 items who's main use is to have a second sri,sf or whatever installed, not the extra point the give in a mainskill.

as for epics, some are way harder than others. like bd who don't even have to leave the dome to complete it and tsunami who have to go to nc at lvl 10 (killer missi for a real noob).
cs epic on the other hand was one of the harder epics, tho ok until they decided to use the very same mine the bot is in for the genotoxic mission. (why they didn't take any of the other 2 unused mines still is a miracle to me :confused: )

and the dragonswrath don't dissappear after a while and considering that pawel does after a pretty short timespan i can understand that noone is willing to clean up their own mess when you have to restart the same missi for the 5th time or so
tho it really is annoying for lolvl chars who may want to go there

as for the guy in the garbage dumb, a part of the termi assault quad mission is found in the same dumb, that's why you have a good chance to encounter the rather evil 80/80 mobs of that missi, who kill ppl having to go there for epic rather quick.

the wastelands are really big enough to put hilvl missions far away from the epic ones, there are dozens of sectors where nothing ever happens, why not using these abandoned areas for hilvl mission content ?

boreal
06-06-06, 18:57
taht what i say, people bitch WAY too muich in that game... remember back in old time it was the PPU who EVERYONE bitch again

one set-up was made that a PPU was nearly unkillable....SO WHAT

my point is not to say something is harder that a other one OR that quest is tought, that post if again all bitching people who flame KK for doing nothing (as you alway say)

i like what KK have done, sometime i was fustrating (i was a droner when the drone keep dissaper for no reason OR i launch the drone in the middle of no where... got a lot of trouble whit that (- SL (actualy -99!!), lost of cash (lsot drone, buy a new one)) but i didn't have BITCH like you does (well you know if that line can stick to you), else i have work whit KK when the WEEK THEME got out, have spend nearly 1 mill in drone and was finding place where it get struck, call a GM, show him, take note and then i go buy some other.

If you find it too hard... maiby that mean DO IT IN TEAM. this is part of the RP we ARE suppose to play (desipe i only remember 1 clan doing it and it was a trading skill one :D). I nearly never go fight or do something alone (well how a ppu gain lvl :P)

If you find it hard, ask for help, pay people or jsut say you go lvl there... a LOT of people jsut ASK for a group. You guy are part of the 10 % of the people i will (or i shoot since i never like PvP) kill on sign since it boring to see something like that

as for the moveon be less better that the MC5 hercule, i have leveling my tank whit special force, Zeker 2-3 and a advence movement..... i never got them and i will later when i will be max (need 1 mill xp :P)

that only show you that the people who bitch the more are OFFEN the one who can pay for that item but who lift a single finger.

I have done the CM epic (should have keep my 5 slot Gatteling :P) but instead i have give it away to one low lvl tank who need help (desipe i got some money and rare part but for around 400 K)

I did the Epic just for fun, find it hard since it drop my SL each time i kill one of the 3 guy (that was a bug too, i have never complain again that) and marcel at the end drop me bellow -20 (gard shoot me on sight) so what, i talk to him, die and got my gatteling :D

on all these i have show you, i have NEVER post something as **Crahn epic 4 is too tought change it or we will cry again**

Im proud of what i have done and even if it was tought, i still have my tank maxed who do the CM epic, still got my droner who was (at the end) costing me MORE that i was ganning (i do the prostituate to buy new drones :P:P) but in the end, i find it cool, i have find Much more new place to lvl and see new people.

The rule is simple, if you can't do it alone, THEN IT'S MAY SAY INDIRECT DO IT WHIT A GROUP !!!

can you do teh WoC alone !!!
can you do the MC5 alone !!! (no droner here :P:P i know you can do it guy)
Can you do the Genetoxin alone !!!

If you fight alone alway, then why your playing NC !!! that my question, many clan are here, many people just look for a group to make fun :P

yesterday i have say it a bit upper, i go lvl whit b-wise and die more offen that i have never die :P it still took me 20 min to get back :P the main point is that it was fun, we lvl a lot (12 mill xp is nice) and we got some fun.

I didn't say that the crahn epic is bad, yea it hard, yea it much harder that ALL epic, but it need one epic to be like that :D desipe is you guy who got it

so stop complaning and why not SAYING the good part of it. you will make ton of xp, meet new people, even get rares part :D ect...

so let the **i can't do it alone** and go out whot a group, it way much funner and it get your xp a bit more fast

**ooc. the only class i know who is fine alone is droner :P:P but they can go to hell :P:P

Galileo
06-06-06, 19:52
So, if I can attempt to make sense of that (understandable since English is not your first language).

In essence you are telling me to take my LE out, find a clan and get help.

OR

Ask for a capped LE'd PPU?

So, it's a completely group oriented world? Agreed that MMO implies you group up. Go and see Zheo's post about how many people it took to do the quest.

What if I don't want to take out my LE yet? I have to try to find a capped PPU with an LE in? There are quite a lot of those at 8 pm American time on Terra.

Now go away - Maybe I am whining; maybe I'm pointing out to KK that it's changed and is damn impossible to solo. Maybe I should stop and just shut up and not say anything.....then maybe a new player will start, subscribe, join Crahn, do the epic, get killed lots in the mine and quit. Yes, let's all shut up and play it the way KK want us to play it. It is simply inconceivable that they made a genuine mistake and didn't understand the ramifications of putting the Xbow run in the same place. We should all shut up and not point it out to them. Bravo.

Spermy
06-06-06, 20:06
Bor... you keep missing the point. =/

boreal
06-06-06, 20:53
if you wanna hear me bitch i have a long list

1.heal tl3
2. xbow
3.you
4.epic bug
5. spawn bug 9sometime they respawn too fast otherwise is not enought)

that easy to do

now to balance the think, we need idea to help people come back, and that certenly not in bitching like you guy do that people will actualy do it
it more whit people saying that finaly they got it, finaly the was able to do it :D ect...ect...ect...

and in matter of fack, i got a ppu, and i play around that time too.... so don't come here bitch because you can't search a few more min to find one :P ask for me and i will GLADLY help you (i play in same time you have say erlyer)
:P

Spermy
06-06-06, 21:18

1.heal tl3
2. xbow
3.you
4.epic bug

that easy to do

now to balance the think, we need idea to help people come back, and that certenly not in bitching like you guy do that people will actualy do it
it more whit people saying that finaly they got it, finaly the was able to do it :D ect...ect...ect...

and in matter of fack, i got a ppu, and i play around that time too.... so don't come here bitch because you can't search a few more min to find one :P ask for me and i will GLADLY help you (i play in same time you have say erlyer)
:P

In the nicest possible way mate, if you can't understand what I'm trying to tell you, that's your problem.

I will not repost my above points as to be honest, they're right there. Read them. If you don't understand them, then tough, we didn't ask you to come here and bitch at us. Go bitch at the frenchies who you will actually be able to understand.

This is not about it being too hard. It's aboiut KK fucking about.

boreal
06-06-06, 21:26
that my point...

what are you doning here again

your bitching

why your bitching

because you can't adapt to the change kk have done

KK have made a good game, me beeing a programmer myself (im not lying) i know it hard to make good change...

now if your not happy, what i say is that we have too many bitching here and not enought TANKS

TANKS KK for making Droner able to drone again
TANKS KK for the change in hacknet who is now acceptable
TANKS KK for the new heal who heal like crazy (i truly love it)
TANKS KK for all these new mob (genotoxin) we can hunt
TANKS KK for being able to keep these little BITCH saying bad at you, im truly find your job great and i find way too much bitch, you should close them or put sanction, they are not helping, they are destructing the game
TANKS KK for your patience

in my way, TANKS KK for all what you have made, and the other (the one who KEEP complaning after all good change have been done) well screw you, if your not happy (3 time i say it again) just LEAVE

we want positive player... not player who can't do stuff and still bitch.

if we fix ALL the probleme, you will again find some,

after the probleme you will find LE'd people annoying because they took your leveling spot

you will find (dunno) some monster too hard to kill

the fack is that EVEN if we give you all

YOU KEEP COMPLANING

cRazy-
06-06-06, 21:28
hahahahahha tanks

RogerRamjet
06-06-06, 23:22

1.heal tl3
2. xbow
3.you
4.epic bug

HAhaha that list sucks. It wasnt even long.

You yourself say people cant adapt? Then you moan about the xbow?

You know how i adapted?

Got some fucking xray resist. I suggest you do the same.

yavimaya
07-06-06, 08:51
I just personally cant beleive all the "bitching" and insults coming out of whoever the hell this guy thinks he is.

Ive attempted to understand his posts and for the life of me want to stop reading, but with so many spelling and grammatical errors, simply cant do either.

He hasnt been able to comprehend a single arguement put forth....

There is alot the community should thank KK for, fixing thier own mistakes (mostly what he "tanked" KK for) is not one of those things.

Conduit
07-06-06, 10:10
Yeah, let's pick fault at the guy for not getting the grammar or spelling quite right in what's obviously not his native language :rolleyes:
If you're having trouble reading & understanding what he's trying to say then you're obviously not trying very hard, or perhaps you aren't that skilled in the use of language or communication. Or maybe it's just that you've never had experience of any other language except your own. Either way it's pretty childish to mock someone for just trying to make the effort to communicate.
Try reading it through again, it's not too difficult to understand.

To be honest I actually agree with a large part of his arguments. This forum has unfortunately gone a little down hill in the last couple of years. It used to be an interesting and fun place to read & hang out throughout the day & there were always some good discussions going on. But now..
There's always been some whining & complaining on here, but now the amount of bitching, mostly by the same half-dozen or so self-centred, bratish, whiny fuktards, seems to have increased proportionally along with the decrease of the forum population. The most pathetic & spineless few post on that *other forum* about how much KK suck and how they hate Neocron, but yet still hang around here spouting their negative bullshit whenever they get a chance - If you dislike it so much, then why don't you do yourself & the rest of us a favor & just leave!

Anyone who wants to see Neocron survive for a few more years would do well to read the reviews that NC2 got on release, particularly the part about the way certain parts of the community behave, and the impression that gives to potential new customers.

/rant off*

*Disclaimer: Rant maybe excessive due to being stood up this evening 8(

Spermy
07-06-06, 13:12
Excessive rant indeed.

At the end of the day - it's a flippin internet message board. If anyone takes anything to heart here, they would appear to have issues.

giga191
07-06-06, 13:29
At the end of the day - it's a flippin internet message board. If anyone takes anything to heart here, they would appear to have issues. It's the official message board of a game, part of which is used for communication that will affect how the game is further developed, so you would hope people could have a little bit more intelligence than the guy who started this thread.

@threadstarter: If your going to try to dedicate an entire thread to some sort of rant, then please put some more effort and thought into it next time.

SorkZmok
07-06-06, 13:44
I just personally cant beleive all the "bitching" and insults coming out of whoever the hell this guy thinks he is.

Ive attempted to understand his posts and for the life of me want to stop reading, but with so many spelling and grammatical errors, simply cant do either.

He hasnt been able to comprehend a single arguement put forth....

There is alot the community should thank KK for, fixing thier own mistakes (mostly what he "tanked" KK for) is not one of those things.He's on about KK constantly fucking over working quests.
In this case, the crahn epic mission is pretty much impossible because instead of using the other gaya mine that is completely empty since the game exists, KK added a million mobs and shit for another quest.
Same with the mini resistor quest for pro city. Instead of putting those BD thugs in some empty place they put them right into the best NC noob leveling place, making it impossible for 'em to even get through there alive.

That's his point and he's right.

slith
07-06-06, 13:53
He's on about KK constantly fucking over working quests.
In this case, the crahn epic mission is pretty much impossible because instead of using the other gaya mine that is completely empty since the game exists, KK added a million mobs and shit for another quest.
Same with the mini resistor quest for pro city. Instead of putting those BD thugs in some empty place they put them right into the best NC noob leveling place, making it impossible for 'em to even get through there alive.

That's his point and he's right.Tanks for translating, he did use a few more words, didn't he? ;)
tbh, you french need to learn other languages better :wtf:

Those BD thugs piss me off too. KK drives towards a cliff but doesn't realise that they accelerate instead of hitting the brake. It's all those little design flaws and wrong decisions that kill fun...

SorkZmok
07-06-06, 14:00
Tanks for translating, he did use a few more words, didn't he? ;)
tbh, you french need to learn other languages better :wtf:

Those BD thugs piss me off too. KK drives towards a cliff but doesn't realise that they accelerate instead of hitting the brake. It's all those little design flaws and wrong decisions that kill fun...
Exactly.

And this is one thing pissing me off the most. It would take 5 minutes of thinking to realise that putting a high level mob into the biggest neocron newbie levelin zone is just plain stupid and that there is so many better places for that quest. But KK just don't think. And even when everyone is constantly on about it like with the crahn epic, they just ignore people and leave it. Where i really doubt it would take much time to just move the regant quest stuff and the mobs to the empty gaya mine.
And it's not just quests, it's a generall thing with KK. Those guys there need to actually play their game. :rolleyes:

Spermy
07-06-06, 15:21
It's the official message board of a game, part of which is used for communication that will affect how the game is further developed, so you would hope people could have a little bit more intelligence than the guy who started this thread.

If you think what we ask for affects the game on any major scale you should think better. Even with the balance forums, we've been handed options to choose from, with a split community how exactly are we going to affect the game?

One or two gems occasionally get posted, and as we have seen from the latest Post from KK there, the majority of the change is something that to be honest, they decided on a long time ago.

It's a message board, do you think some guy at a computer halfway across the fuckin' planet is going to make a difference? No.

Message board pure and simple. And for an official messageboard, there ain't half a fuckton of OT- Game X threads around. People are going elsewhere and using this forum for general chit chat. Official or not, this forum is simply not as relevant as it was.

People used to post threads that were constructive, threads for events, brainports and changes. Good threads. Since those people left, those threads stopped appearing. They left because no one listened. On an official board, paying customers opinions, suggestions and requests were ignored.

So I disagree whole-heartedly, official or not, it's a quagmire of shite, that for the most part, should not be taken seriously. The only section that seems to be doing it's job is the announcements forum.

Very little of what is/has/will be said on this forum will affect the game development.

... but yet still hang around here spouting their negative bullshit whenever they get a chance - If you dislike it so much, then why don't you do yourself & the rest of us a favor & just leave!

Some people paid for long term subs, at a time when they actually had faith. They're entitled to value for money, if they don't get it, then they have every right to vent.

Nidhogg
07-06-06, 15:41
Some people paid for long term subs, at a time when they actually had faith. They're entitled to value for money, if they don't get it, then they have every right to vent.
Not true. Having a subscription does not give you the right to jam up the forums with bullshit. If you don't want to make use of your subscription then that's your choice but that doesn't mean you can troll the forums instead. You're entitled to your opinion (which is why I wouldn't consider editing your post, even though I personally think it's a crock), but beware that there is a line that shouldn't be crossed.

N

landofcake
07-06-06, 16:02
TANKS KK, i have a problem with 3.you !!!

best thread ever

boreal
07-06-06, 16:05
some of you have understand what i mean and other no

quest are tought, some are buggy, and yea some put some freaking mob wher it should't be.

my main point is PLZ let stop saying thatthe game is bad and let try having fun

what i mean is that if we continus to complain about think like that, the game (and KK) will get ** P.S. THE WORD HERE IS IN FRENCH : IL VONT ETRE EN CRISS** then they will jsut stop doing what they do now and leave the game die.

instead, why we don't try to work togeter to solve probleme

like 1. in the OZ where the dragon guy spawn, is it too hard to ask 2 hight lvl to take care of them, :P i have done it 2 time whit a droner :P so instead of asking the help of a GM, we can took care of it ourself (by OURself i mean the PLAYER)

2. in Gaya mine (don't complain here) why not asking for a few guy to coem whit you.

in exemple, yesterday i wanna lvl, so i go in the regent place (where the genotoxin are (p.s. in not LE'd) and i join a group, most of them are Anti and im pro :P i lvl whit them quite a bit and when i die (i got barrel by my teammate o.O) i come back, meet again 2 anti and 1 pro,

we have go preaty far inside of it, but when i decide (STUPID IDEA :P) to run all the way to the end and then we finaly made it

surly it seem easy, but how many time i die (or the entire group past NEAR die (no ppu)), hell i even die from my friend who barrel me :P

the think is that i have never say **that place is too hard, i won't make it, that quest is impossible**

no i STFU and work hard to make it where i am right now (now going to gaya mine tonight)

so if you need to do the gaya mine, well DM me tonight and i will go whit you and i will show you that is not that HARD when you know where to hide, shoot, run and ect...:P

yavimaya
07-06-06, 22:42
Yeah, let's pick fault at the guy for not getting the grammar or spelling quite right in what's obviously not his native language :rolleyes:
If you're having trouble reading & understanding what he's trying to say then you're obviously not trying very hard, or perhaps you aren't that skilled in the use of language or communication. Or maybe it's just that you've never had experience of any other language except your own. Either way it's pretty childish to mock someone for just trying to make the effort to communicate.
Try reading it through again, it's not too difficult to understand.

To be honest I actually agree with a large part of his arguments. This forum has unfortunately gone a little down hill in the last couple of years. It used to be an interesting and fun place to read & hang out throughout the day & there were always some good discussions going on. But now..
There's always been some whining & complaining on here, but now the amount of bitching, mostly by the same half-dozen or so self-centred, bratish, whiny fuktards, seems to have increased proportionally along with the decrease of the forum population. The most pathetic & spineless few post on that *other forum* about how much KK suck and how they hate Neocron, but yet still hang around here spouting their negative bullshit whenever they get a chance - If you dislike it so much, then why don't you do yourself & the rest of us a favor & just leave!

Anyone who wants to see Neocron survive for a few more years would do well to read the reviews that NC2 got on release, particularly the part about the way certain parts of the community behave, and the impression that gives to potential new customers.

/rant off*

*Disclaimer: Rant maybe excessive due to being stood up this evening 8(

LOL you think i cant actually understand what he says? i said that to prove a point....
Im glad you agree with all his shouting and horrible ideals of insulting people, calling them bitches when no-one has tried to insult him, etc.

Sork, sorry man, you have it wrong... Threadstarter thinks we are all a pack of girly "bitches" over the crahn epic.... while he whinges about the BD guys in OZ... hes crying for the OZ to be changed, he thinks Gaya should stay as it is....

Bredahl
07-06-06, 23:16
hehehe this is kinda funny :p

boreal
08-06-06, 00:26
LOL you think i cant actually understand what he says? i said that to prove a point....
Im glad you agree with all his shouting and horrible ideals of insulting people, calling them bitches when no-one has tried to insult him, etc.

Sork, sorry man, you have it wrong... Threadstarter thinks we are all a pack of girly "bitches" over the crahn epic.... while he whinges about the BD guys in OZ... hes crying for the OZ to be changed, he thinks Gaya should stay as it is....

did i say that it was impossible :P no

what i have TRY to say (and your sorry brain can't understant that) is that they are there, they are annoying when someone try to go there, but they aren't too hard. What i call bitch or insulting (i didn't realy want to insult but i can't find in english something near of what i use in french) is that for about a year now, RARES are the post that keep my attentiion, the MOST PART (like 80-90 %) is all COMPLANING (go and take a look you will see)

how many time a day i will read that Xbow is way too powerfull
how many time a day i will read someone insult KK for the poor TL3 heal
How many time a day i will read someone saying shit again a epic when KK at least FIX them when they can

THAT what i mean, THE GAME IS FINE, you (not only you, the one who keep complaning again and again) should stop.

I know the Xbow is powerfull (i won't say Over, but they are something strong) but as i say before, i will mention that i think they are... and then i will wait

what you guy doing (well if you read that and you know your the **guy** in question) Say it once, then twice, then nearly make a religion of it, insulting KK all the way up and leave negative feed back AL:L OVER THE DAMN FORUM,
how you want a noob to come and start reading the forum to know what to do (like many of them do) and fall on most of negative post, what he will say

**that game is crap, i shound't try the 10 free trial, everyone say it not well balanced and it suck, well fuck it i will find a other game**

go see :
Ragnarok online
FFXI
Shattered Galaxy
DDO online
Guild War
ect...ect...ect...

when you read the forum most of player bring point of imbalanced on it then wait, someone post under it and say what he think of it and usualy, a month later the game is patched and arranged again

what YOU created by saying bad think again and again is

KK DO SOMETHING WE ARE NOT HAPPY
then KK think
we will do something for them to be happy
**********patch
you say again
KK YOU SON OF A BITCH (yea i have hear that too many time) you screw that again (but they have fix 10 think and have break one)
then KK say
GOD DAMNIT, let try to make something better

ect...ect...ect...

and it continus again and again and again....... LOOK what they have done, BRING THE POSITIVE OF IT and we MIGHT get a lot more player back.

a part of the game is the forum, if you complain too much here you break the moral of people who wanna lean of it and they eventualy quit just because too many complain for no reason !!!

WAKE UP GUY

yavimaya
08-06-06, 06:57
The problem here Boreal, is you have turned your attention to me like I am the one whinging about the Crahn epic..

I hardly ever do missions
I dont have a Crahn character
I've done a few epics to get chips i need... thats it.
And as far as i can recall the only things i have "whinged" about are syncs/bugs and the need for zonelines at all. Albeit I have whinged alot about those things. But so I damn well should.

I didnt want to get into a heated debate when i first joined in.
I just felt like being childish and saw a very appropriate post to relpy too.

Spermy
08-06-06, 14:42
Not true. Having a subscription does not give you the right to jam up the forums with bullshit.

Alright, let's put it another way. You pay for say the hire of a Jag, but in fact what turns up is a Robin reliant. Now, you paid money, on the understanding that you would recieve a Jag. If you wanted to hire a clapped out 3 wheeler, you would have gone to hire one of those.

In that vein, there are some things that KK have acknowledged, yet failed to deliver.

Would you or would you not be slightly vexed by this fact?

If you don't want to make use of your subscription then that's your choice but that doesn't mean you can troll the forums instead.

I would love to be able to make use of my sub. After all, I paid for it, and still have time left one one of my accounts. Unfortunately I'm unable to enjoy my time online due to the low populations and in some cases, oversights by KK that result in the inability to carry out certain processes and actions ingame.

You're entitled to your opinion (which is why I wouldn't consider editing your post, even though I personally think it's a crock), but beware that there is a line that shouldn't be crossed.

N

I have no problem with you editing my post. KK owns the forum, they have the ability to censor what they want, edit what they want. It's what we all agreed to on signing up. When a moderator sees fit to edit the post, it gets edited. You can do the same here if you'd like.

Whether or not you agree with my opinion doesn't make it any less valid. The fact of the matter is that the issues ( and more) that I mentioned have been around for a while, they have been acknowledged, but not addressed.

You can disagree all you want with my wording, but to be honest, nothing there is untrue.

As for the line that shouldn't be crossed, as far as I know I'm still on the right side of it. According to the guidelines, but if I have overstepped the boundary, then it was unwittingly, for the sake of curiosity, and to avoid future mishap, what exactly would you say would be "crossing that line"?

Right...

did i say that it was impossible :P no

what i have TRY to say (and your sorry brain can't understant that) is that they are there, they are annoying when someone try to go there, but they aren't too hard.

Without the right class, or the right support, they are impossible to complete. Tanks don't stealth, they can't heal well at the minute. Does that mean they should be excluded from participating in thier epic? No.

What i call bitch or insulting (i didn't realy want to insult but i can't find in english something near of what i use in french) is that for about a year now, RARES are the post that keep my attentiion, the MOST PART (like 80-90 %) is all COMPLANING (go and take a look you will see)

how many time a day i will read that Xbow is way too powerfull
how many time a day i will read someone insult KK for the poor TL3 heal
How many time a day i will read someone saying shit again a epic when KK at least FIX them when they can

Sorry, I disagree with you. The TL3 Heal is far and away the most common heal a tank would use. Now the rates have been adjusted, the tank has lost an effective healing method ( until balance implementation obviously) and is thusly out of balance.

About the epics. It would make more sense to seperate the crahn epic from the copbot infested mine it is in. There's an empty mine that would be ideal for this. It would bring the difficulty of the mission level in line with others of the same level. You're point about the glove being special is valid, but even so, it would still make more sense to have the mission in an empty mine, purely to make it easier to add mobs/spawns/whatever to balance the difficulty if need be!

THAT what i mean, THE GAME IS FINE, you (not only you, the one who keep complaning again and again) should stop.

Disagree. There are various issues wrong with the game. Some you get used to ( fatals/synchbugs/engine restrictions etc ) Some parts do impede gameplay in a way that just isn't sensible. If tjings were fine, we'd have more people than we do.

I know the Xbow is powerfull (i won't say Over, but they are something strong) but as i say before, i will mention that i think they are... and then i will wait

what you guy doing (well if you read that and you know your the **guy** in question) Say it once, then twice, then nearly make a religion of it, insulting KK all the way up and leave negative feed back AL:L OVER THE DAMN FORUM,
how you want a noob to come and start reading the forum to know what to do (like many of them do) and fall on most of negative post, what he will say

**that game is crap, i shound't try the 10 free trial, everyone say it not well balanced and it suck, well fuck it i will find a other game**

Regardless of bad press, if someone wants to try something they make thier own choices. You can't post a supposition on human thinking, and the choices we make, purely because you don't know how everyone thinks or how everyone makes a decision. The games you mention below also have negative press on the forums.

Do you know why? It's because those people that are enjoying the game are ingame... erm... enjoying it.

go see :
Ragnarok online
FFXI
Shattered Galaxy
DDO online
Guild War
ect...ect...ect...

when you read the forum most of player bring point of imbalanced on it then wait, someone post under it and say what he think of it and usualy, a month later the game is patched and arranged again

what YOU created by saying bad think again and again is

KK DO SOMETHING WE ARE NOT HAPPY
then KK think
we will do something for them to be happy
**********patch
you say again
KK YOU SON OF A BITCH (yea i have hear that too many time) you screw that again (but they have fix 10 think and have break one)
then KK say
GOD DAMNIT, let try to make something better

ect...ect...ect...

and it continus again and again and again....... LOOK what they have done, BRING THE POSITIVE OF IT and we MIGHT get a lot more player back.

No. If they break something. And it has a negative impact on not just my experience, but others too, I cannot sensibly say good job. If it's broken and causes issues, it needs to be fixed.

a part of the game is the forum, if you complain too much here you break the moral of people who wanna lean of it and they eventualy quit just because too many complain for no reason !!!

No. I've never seen anyone quit because some guy was complaining... the only way I'd ever quit due to complaint is if Sid James decided to sign up here.

WAKE UP GUY

What you said ^

Brammers
08-06-06, 15:47
Ok I can't make head or tail of half the points in this thread...

Anyway to the point, think about it the word Epic without reference to Neocron. Grab a dictionary to check the meaning of the word.

Then put the word epic into the faction quest that are given to you as a player and think for a few seconds.

Does it mean you are expecting to complete the epic run in 30 minutes?

Does it mean the epic will be boring and un-challenging?

I do agree the Crahn mission 4 is overpowered in relation to all the other epics. Maybe KK should change all Part 4 in all epics to be hard, so everyone stops for a minute and think "How do I do this?" then maybe he will think about calling some friends up for backup.

I remember when I first did the TT epic, part 3 in Neocron 1. It took me 2-3 attempts, as at the time the NPC at the Tower you had to contact was guarded by 2 TG guards. The first attempts was on my own. The final attempt was with my clan. We had 6 of us go there, in a APC to sneak past the Y-Reps, and then we all took out the 2 guards before making contact with the NPC. Did it feel good to complete the mission? Hell yeah!

Now look at the same part in Neocron 2. No guards at the tower anymore. Where is the fun and challenge in that?

Redburn
08-06-06, 16:16
another epic that used to be hard was mission 3 of the Biotech epic when the DOY bots were first put in the game, going to Loba Village was running the gaunlet of J5's

boreal
08-06-06, 16:50
some of you understant what i mean and other jsut say crap

Spermy :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nidhogg
If you don't want to make use of your subscription then that's your choice but that doesn't mean you can troll the forums instead.

I would love to be able to make use of my sub. After all, I paid for it, and still have time left one one of my accounts. Unfortunately I'm unable to enjoy my time online due to the low populations and in some cases, oversights by KK that result in the inability to carry out certain processes and actions ingame.

if i understand, you mean that beacause you bitch and keep saying the low pop you can't fully play that game... who stop you playing it. what bring you to say you can enjoy it... oh yea i know, you wanna PWNER the noob who just get out the his LE'D and that the way you enjoy it -_-

let face the true, pop go down not only because of KK 9hell you guy got a little part of it) but it because of you too, people like you spermy making that game a piece of shit

you remember me the guy yesterday who start flame-bitch-whinne-harras me for what, because i go lvl whit my brother and when he die i log my PPU to revive him, because i have log my max tank to kill like half the cyclop to be sure my bro don't die, he even say im gay because (on my 4 slot) 2 are guy and 2 are girl)

you know what WHY people left, because of STUPID and ANNOYING guy like him. im not saying you will or have done the same.... but on the forum HELL YEA YOU DO !!!

have done the CM epic alone (feel good)
Have done the BT epic whit a clan (EVEN BETTER)
and now im gonna prouve OUT OF ALL FUCKING REASON THAT CRAHN OR ANY OTHER IN-GAME BUG ARE SHIT AND YOU SHOULD STOP COMPLANING AND PLAY THE DAMN GAME FFS

see you online

edit : MY TANK HAVE NEVER GOT THE HEAL AND HE STILL CAPPED... find the probleme here, never fight whit a ppu too... alwayuse medkit and go hide somewhere -_- !!!

whit the balancing GOOD BYE HEAL FOR TANK (oh no i forgot you will AGAIN come and whinne-bitch-cry again it)

Galileo
08-06-06, 17:05
I'm hereby changing my opinion of the Crahn Epic from 'Virtually Impossible' to 'Impossible'.

The Gaya Warbot has stopped spawning *s*******************

GM's have written back and said it's a bug with the script.

@Brammers. Understood and agreed to a point. I think you of all people would agree that the NeXT epic is possibly the most useful, with Crahn, BT and PP up at the top too. It's all about relative difficulty. What's good for the goose is good for the gander imo. So if the Crahn epic is supposed to be that hard, and its KK's game; they can make it that hard if they want. Then bring all the others in line with it too. Make Epics truly 'Epic'.

Brammers
08-06-06, 17:40
I'm hereby changing my opinion of the Crahn Epic from 'Virtually Impossible' to 'Impossible'.

The Gaya Warbot has stopped spawning *s*******************

GM's have written back and said it's a bug with the script.

Special request to KK for Patch 157: Please change the music in the Gaia Mine zones to "Mission Impossible" ;)

@Brammers. Understood and agreed to a point. I think you of all people would agree that the NeXT epic is possibly the most useful, with Crahn, BT and PP up at the top too. It's all about relative difficulty. What's good for the goose is good for the gander imo. So if the Crahn epic is supposed to be that hard, and its KK's game; they can make it that hard if they want. Then bring all the others in line with it too. Make Epics truly 'Epic'.

Hmm I actually wouldn't put the NeXT epic at the top of list, but between those 4 epics you mention, I agree with you it's a very close call to decide which is the most useful! ;)

Jodo
08-06-06, 18:14
Firstly, the anti factions are meant to be more difficult and out of all the anti faction rewards, I'd say they Gaya glove is the most useful even though its class restricted.
Secondly, considering that you don't use yet another brain slot to equip it, (cos lets face it, there's always one more you'd like to cram in your head) it makes it even more valuable. It's not just another reward like a gun, vehicle or shoddy apartment, its in a class of it's own. These things shouldn't be handed round like the village bicycle, they should me difficult to get hold of. And, when the WB does bother to spawn, it isn't as difficult as some people are making out. Yes you do need a high level PPU but he doesn't need to be capped or even close to it. If he knows how to use his spells then a rank **/40+ can do it, and in fact, has done it.
You can solo most of the game, and there are a few places where you just can't (not enough imo), this is one of them.
Most parts of the game are too easy already. Two or three runners can do it all and you can solo most of it. Please KK, don't make one of the few challenging place's easier or it really will become carebear paradise.

unreal
08-06-06, 18:37
Yes you do need a high level PPUI disagree. Unless you reach the lowest level containing the 120/120 mob and actually plan on killing it as a mid level newbie, you could do with a PPU, it stings quite a bit, but even so, you can still kill it by yourself if you have patience. A rank 40 character could quite easily make his way down there with the right resists, by killing everything slowly, or in certain areas, making a run for it.

As far as the tachowotsitcalled warbot is concerned, its spawn location is in such a place that you usually won't aggro the other mobs when shooting it and then running in to loot it, not to mention, the pipe is the equivalent of a barrier that you can hide behind. You can simply shoot the warbot, wait for it to come near the barrier far away from the copbots range and then kill/loot it.

Jodo
08-06-06, 18:45
You're not taking everything into consideration. If you don't know where the little fooker spawns then you're running around searching for it Of course there's always that fact that the mobs do notice you anyway, especially when a stray shot wakes them up. Also, if you get a bit of lag (heaven forbid), you find that you've run to far in one direction and alerted a couple of other mobs.
On a perfect day when they spawn where they're meant to and you get no lag and know the route then yeah, you can fluke a solo. It's still difficult getting there as a rank **/35 though and perfect days don't happen that often either. ;)

boreal
08-06-06, 18:53
i already enjoy all the place where you need to be a group to fight

-gaya mine
-genotoxine place
-DoY tunnel
-elfarid wilage
-viperking place
-chaos queen palce

and i know i forgot some !!!

i have learn my brother to play whit me and it amasing whot just 3-4 people can do when they are coordonated (we where lvl 1 and go take on some lvl 30-40 :P:P)

that what i live from neocrack, in party it SO MUCH AND WAY BETTER.... only think it miss is a bit more vehicule whit more people who can fight on it (AFAIK the DoY bomber is the only one where you need 1 driver and 2 gunner :P)

i wanna see some super uber jet who shoot naphal on the ground :P

an

unreal
08-06-06, 19:07
You're not taking everything into consideration. If you don't know where the little fooker spawns then you're running around searching for itYes I am... you have a fair bit of running around and KILLING to do before you get to the very bottom (ie, 3 levels). This is exactly what someone WITH the knowledge of where the warbot is will be doing, and the same for those without. There's no "fluking" about it. As I said, patience is the key. I'm merely saying it's doable, even easier if you're an APU hybrid.

Jodo
08-06-06, 19:23
Well apparently even the people who are happy enough with the difficulty of this mission agree it's a bit more difficult than you're making out and the rest are saying it's too difficult so I'll stick to my opinion on this one as your's doesn't make much sense really.

unreal
08-06-06, 19:40
My opinion doesn't make much sense? Errr. Care to explain what you don't understand? You said a PPU is REQUIRED, I said it's not, you're saying the equivalent of someone not knowing how to get around the gaia mine can't do it without a PPU, i'm saying you can. It's simple, and makes sense. That's all I'll say.

Jodo
08-06-06, 20:36
Because you're still not taking everything into consideration. The mission is for a rank **/35 and for one to run around the mine looking for the WB is just gonna die - fast. It didn't make sense because you're not replying to my full post, just the bits you think you have a good argument for.

boreal
08-06-06, 20:37
at least both are you know something and aggre to something, you can do taht quest and it not THAT hard to do it,

only need brain (knoledge of the place, where they are, how not bring all mob again you : unreal

only take streng (be a kick ass guy whit PPU and KILL EVERYONE IN THE MINE idea from : Jodo

the way you made it is important, but the fact are here, YOU CAN DO IT :D

so to anyone who say it too tought... KICK YOU ASS AND THINK, will you ether go for the way og unreal who say knowledge is the best or jodo who say strenght is the best, ether way both of them work, stick to one and make it

yavimaya
08-06-06, 22:52
at least both are you know something and aggre to something, you can do taht quest and it not THAT hard to do it,

only need brain (knoledge of the place, where they are, how not bring all mob again you : unreal

only take streng (be a kick ass guy whit PPU and KILL EVERYONE IN THE MINE idea from : Jodo

the way you made it is important, but the fact are here, YOU CAN DO IT :D

so to anyone who say it too tought... KICK YOU ASS AND THINK, will you ether go for the way og unreal who say knowledge is the best or jodo who say strenght is the best, ether way both of them work, stick to one and make it

Or you could... because of the low pops, not find a team, so you solo it.
Oh, but you havent done the gaia glove mission before.... well that rules out "knowledge"..... so what do we use next?

boreal
09-06-06, 04:55
i haven'T done the quest... but i have leveled here before alone (was a mistake i misunderstood a place whit a other), still im finding just enought hard to make me swear each 10 min again a WB who just nearly kill me !!!1

yavimaya
09-06-06, 08:53
Oh really? so all this ranting and raving that the epic is fine... and you are only just now doing it for the first time?
Im glad your opinion is based on knowledge..... :rolleyes:

Spermy
09-06-06, 13:06
You haven't done the epic? Then what's your point?

I've done this epic on nearly every class. Whether it's hard or not is a matter that can be addressed later. Now, read and understand. It's a point of common sense to have an epic run area and a mission run area seperate, especillay if the missions are to be attempted by people of a different minimum level.

The quest doesn't have to be easy. In it's own area however any steps needed to make this quest easier or harder would be easier for KK to implement. It's a simple point. Keeping things seperate stops them being affected by other stuff.

Do you understand?

I'm thinking no. But then again, I don't expect you to. If you can find someone who can uderstand English, for the love of god, get them to translate because people have tried to put the same point across several times, only for you to start insulting.

boreal
09-06-06, 14:10
what i mean i haven't done it whit my TANK (have done it whit my droner)

and what i was trying to say is that i have done it right now whit my droner (lom in tradeskill) and now im trying to finish BT epic whit my gentank and I WILL DO IT (just to make sure that you know that i have done it !!!)

but i have sell the glove (like i don't care about taht item :P)

boreal
09-06-06, 14:12
You haven't done the epic? Then what's your point?

I've done this epic on nearly every class. Whether it's hard or not is a matter that can be addressed later. Now, read and understand. It's a point of common sense to have an epic run area and a mission run area seperate, especillay if the missions are to be attempted by people of a different minimum level.

The quest doesn't have to be easy. In it's own area however any steps needed to make this quest easier or harder would be easier for KK to implement. It's a simple point. Keeping things seperate stops them being affected by other stuff.

Do you understand?

I'm thinking no. But then again, I don't expect you to. If you can find someone who can uderstand English, for the love of god, get them to translate because people have tried to put the same point across several times, only for you to start insulting.

FRENCH
FRENCH
FRENCH

so WHAT your thinking, that im perfect in both language.

can you talk other language perfect... don't come say shit like that

AT LEAST ME IM TRYING

Nidhogg
09-06-06, 15:30
Ok, let's try and cool this thread down a bit.

N

Spermy
09-06-06, 16:38
FRENCH
FRENCH
FRENCH

so WHAT your thinking, that im perfect in both language.

can you talk other language perfect... don't come say shit like that

AT LEAST ME IM TRYING

I know, hence why I said go get someone to help. >_>

Read up, I made it pretty clear I was aware your english is far from perfect.

Anyhow, on a constructive note, how much work would be involved in transfering the epic NPCs and mission do-whats to the empty mine? Is it something easy enough to patch?

As for difficulty, if taking it out of the copbot mine would make the epic too easy, then would anyone from KK be able to comment on the viability of adding mobs that fit in thematically with the crahn epic?