PDA

View Full Version : Can't get in the game

Koup
04-06-06, 19:38
I play the tutorial to the point where I step into a room with two robot looking dudes. Gunshots... game over, I'm back in the character selection screen with my character gone. Four empty slots.

So am I NOT supposed to go inside that room? If not then what?

I also tried to start the game straight away but when I select no tutorial, I'm being thrown back at the character selection screen. And yes, with no trace of the character I just created.

What to do?

Napalm82
04-06-06, 21:01
Maybe you should try to run a filecheck (Can be done in the NeoCron launcher) if not try to shut the game down a couple of times, i havent had that kind of problem myself so im only taking wild guesses here.

- Nap

/EDIT

And the end of the tuturial is ment to go that way, you are captured by the copbots and taken for "Re-education" in the secret base called MC-5 (Beginners area in the game).

|R@zor|
04-06-06, 21:40
sometimes after the tutorial you get connected to a different server than the one you created your character on, just hit back and choose the proper server.

Koup
05-06-06, 05:42
sometimes after the tutorial you get connected to a different server than the one you created your character on, just hit back and choose the proper server.

-That was it, works fine now. Thanks for help guys.