PDA

View Full Version : Regant Legacy

Trent
02-06-06, 20:46
:D It has been several years since I've played and right now, my in game character, Indigo Black, is still too weak to head out to the wastes. When I left Regant Legacy wasn't open for business. Could someone tell me it's status? Is it still just a locked up building with aggies all over the place?

Thanks!

Trent

Superbron
02-06-06, 20:50
Welcome back. Regant Legacy is now populated by Genotoxic Mutants. But there still isn't a lot to do beside killing those. Regant Legacy has become a large dungeon, where I would have expected it to become a mutant city with a new playable mutant faction and a new playable mutant class and a new line of weaponry :(

SnowCrash
02-06-06, 20:53
Regant's Legacy is a mutant infested facility with several secrets to explore. So it's worth a visit if you are tough enough to face the genotoxic evil. ;)

Trent
02-06-06, 20:56
SnowCrash & others,

So you can get into the place now? And could someone expand on these new NPC's you're talking about? Where can I find info on them?

Many thanks!

Trent - Indigo Black on Terra.

SnowCrash
02-06-06, 20:58
Just get into the facility, have a look around. I am not going to spoil anything to ruin your fun. ;)

Superbron
02-06-06, 21:03
Did I miss something there? :confused:

* logs in to go to Regant Legacy *

SnowCrash
02-06-06, 21:04
You haven't done the quest yet inside the facility? =)

Superbron
02-06-06, 21:08
You haven't done the quest yet inside the facility? =)
Ooh was it the quest you were referring to. That one is nice, yes!

Brammers
02-06-06, 21:19
Ooh was it the quest you were referring to. That one is nice, yes!

Little tip, take a clean pair of underpants with you. ;)

Superbron
02-06-06, 21:24
Little tip, take a clean pair of underpants with you. ;)Smelly aren't they :D

Trent
02-06-06, 21:29
How do I get the quest? :lol:

Trent - Indigo Black

Mr Kot
03-06-06, 00:54
Talk to the dude you find when you enter the place.

Arkado
10-06-06, 02:36
I see on the mission station i can make mission to Anarchy Breed but it say too i have no enough sympathy with them, how i can earn that?

Superbron
10-06-06, 09:57
I see on the mission station i can make mission to Anarchy Breed but it say too i have no enough sympathy with them, how i can earn that?
Those cannot be done unfortunately. AB isn't a playable faction :( They still need to be implemented.