PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] Best Way to Request a Constructor/Researcher

Trent
02-06-06, 17:52
After being gone for two years I've recently reactivated my account (Indigo Black is my in game persona) and I can see that there have been changes in the world of Neocron. :)

The biggest change is the low number of players in Plaza 1 & 2. These areas used to be busy, filled with players from whom I could get research and construction done. Now, unfortunately, player volume in these areas is quite low most of the time :rolleyes: .

So my question to the community is: What is the best way to ask for assistance or which channels should I use to request these services?

Thanks for the help.

Trent/Indigo Black

CMaster
02-06-06, 18:22
Trade-NC.
The channel for any such things.
You may have to go to Techhaven sometimes.

nellus
03-06-06, 07:01
Also shout out on the help channel. I know a few people who dont have the trade channel activated unless they want something, me included :lol:

Apocalypsox
03-06-06, 07:33
trade...help...and tech haven.

Bredahl
03-06-06, 10:24
Also shout out on the help channel. I know a few people who dont have the trade channel activated unless they want something, me included :lol:

God.. i HATE when ppl use help for anything that belong to the trade channel.. Just use Trade-NC mate ;)

NAPPER
03-06-06, 10:42
yes but they need help in finding a tradeskiller so they are useing the right channel lol

but normal i just ask in ally chat

Superbron
03-06-06, 12:17
I would try Tech Haven

yuuki
03-06-06, 12:48
actually most tradeskillers willing to work will have trade nc activated, tho most actually do work in th.
there really is no need to use the help channel or spam all tradechannels with your requests.
ally can be helpfull tho if you can't find someone on trade

SorkZmok
03-06-06, 18:31
I always got trade-nc on when i'm on my tradeskiller. If i see someone searching i dm them to get to TH as my tradeskiller never ever leaves that place.

Just people who spam each and every channel, including ooc and help can fuck off, i never work for those annoying gits. :lol:

Bredahl
04-06-06, 00:51
I always got trade-nc on when i'm on my tradeskiller. If i see someone searching i dm them to get to TH as my tradeskiller never ever leaves that place.

Just people who spam each and every channel, including ooc and help can fuck off, i never work for those annoying gits. :lol:

couldnt have said it better myself ;)

Trillian
04-06-06, 04:40
TH is *the* place to tradeskill!

Rachius
05-06-06, 18:27
Safezone, no faction guards, yeah. Carebear paradise.

TH was way more fun when SS raided it constantly.

Zheo
05-06-06, 21:38
God.. i HATE when ppl use help for anything that belong to the trade channel.. Just use Trade-NC mate ;)

Face it, NC-TRADE and HELP are the only channels people really use, apart form 'slaggin' matches on OOC. The community will never use the channels properly, help should only be for questions, Trade should only be for items, if you really wanted constructors etc it should be services i think.

Not that it matters, Nc-Trade, Help, remember people are split in two cities now, as well as tech haven and the military base.

zii
06-06-06, 03:41
Safezone, no faction guards, yeah. Carebear paradise.

TH was way more fun when SS raided it constantly.

Couldn't agree more. Come to neptune and it can be raided.

Trent
06-06-06, 18:42
:D Using the trade channel worked for me. I used it and I had some kind soul respond within minutes to my plea for help.

Thanks Again to all!

Trent