PDA

View Full Version : About Neocron

CritiNator
02-06-06, 09:30
For some wierd reason, i have thought about coming back. There is something about neocron. Best idea in any online game and its working somewhat nicely. What i hate most in NC, is that there is so few ppl here. 10-15% more and i would be playing without doupt.
Biggest thing, that keeps me coming back, is the lack of updates..
Last time i played actively, it was about year ago?.. Noob heals and buffs were the problem.. PPU was "overpowered".. APU was insane.. Now.. lets see, what have changed :)

THis is the problem. Good game, VERY good idea.. but "nothing" is done for the real problems.. I mean, how hard can it be, to set higher lvl buffs, override lower lvl buffs? Yeah, that way you could keep other buffed all the time, but who cares, you can do it now anyways.

I dont care about crashes or memory leaks, i learned to live with those, but i would really love to see neocron as best game in markets.. :(

Im sure i will come to play thou :) Im addicted..

This is supposed to be positive feedback :)
This is great game, but it needs attention to make best out of it..

Just visiting for now..
Crit-

rob444
02-06-06, 10:52
Welcome back, I hope you enjoy your stay ;)

giga191
02-06-06, 11:21
Noob buffing is the tempoary solution to the lack of balance ;)

LiL T
02-06-06, 11:34
Humm seems to be an increase of coming back threads, or is this just wishfull thinking.

pabz
02-06-06, 13:46
Hi Crit :angel:

Dribble Joy
02-06-06, 13:48
From what we have gleened from the balancing forum, I get the feeling overrides may come in.

Skusty
02-06-06, 13:51
Finland Ftw! But i don't seem to remember you, but you might remember me? I'm finnish to btw. Terevetuloa. Jos minä kirjoti se oiken. English : Welcome. If i wrote it right.

Jodo
02-06-06, 15:01
Good. Come back! Bring everyone you know! Buy your grandparents computers so they can play as well.
There seems to be a large bunch of people who won't come back until certain issues are addressed, a couple of the higher ones for a few of them is low population and no PvP action. Surely if you all came back there would then be a higher pop' and more PvP'rs? Radical thinking I know. 8|
I understand there are other things that piss everyone off (para etc) but the population is shrinking rapidly and there isn't going to be a game to come back to. New advertisement attracting new runners won't help because they won't be able to find tradeskillers or PvP action so they'll leave too. They don't have a love for the game the way most of us do so they won't be willing to give it a chance. There are less and less runners offering help to noobs now too.
Come one, come all. Get the pop' up to 25% and there will be plenty of runners to trade with and shoot the crap out of. [Rant over]
Enjoy the game. :)

CritiNator
07-06-06, 06:34
I havent bought gametime yet. But im lurking here, waiting for those fixes.
I played as CritiNator ( tank ) at Terra with Jug3, Dezh, Bio Hazard.. Trying to get those interested also... Should not be hard, if those already mentioned issues were ok. I really hope they fix those..

PS: Yeah, you typed it right ( 99% ) :P .

Apocalypsox
07-06-06, 07:07
Well if you want more pops, they will never increase if you dont resub will they? if you stay away from the game due to population, just rejoin. if you all rejoined that are lurking around waiting for population to increase, if you rejoin then the pops will go up!!!

solling
07-06-06, 09:42
CRIT!!! GULLI! GULLI! KALLANAMA! Wasup man. Hop by vent sometime. And tell Juge and All them to come to :cool:

-FF

CritiNator
07-06-06, 22:02
Guli Guli :D Hahahah

Pm me the IP and password of vent. I tryed to come chat a bit, but ip has changed, i think.

Hmm, really great to see that you are still playing. FF still up and running? How bout Uho, is he still online too?

solling
08-06-06, 02:53
FF still up and running? How bout Uho, is he still online too?

yup logs on everyday :P cant get enough of HOW THE FUCK DID I DIE ???!!!

CritiNator
08-06-06, 06:29
yup logs on everyday :P cant get enough of HOW THE FUCK DID I DIE ???!!!

Hahahahaaa, that really sounds like him too ;)
PM the IP of vent and i stop by after work.