View Full Version : [OT] Something interesting happened near me!

RogerRamjet
01-06-06, 12:51
Last night, as i was clambering into bed, i heard this fucking huge noise, it sounded like a jumbo jet was flying above my house, or thunder or something.

Anyway, after changing my pants, i went to bed and thought nothing of it.

I woke up this morning to find this :-

Huge explosion at a chemical plant near me! (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tees/5035918.stm)

Its pretty lucky, theres a huge petro-chemical works there too, if that went up, half the town would have been blown off the map.

Theres a bit at the bottom asking for photos and videos, i might send in some archive A-bomb footage :p

Hell-demon
01-06-06, 12:56
My plans to get you have been foiled again!

I'm in Malvern at the moment. nothing happens here :(

Tratos
01-06-06, 12:57
Residents reported hearing the blast and seeing a ball of flame.
Or in Roger's case thought "Meh, sleep" and went to bed. :p

Spermy
01-06-06, 12:59
Intrigue!

Police raided teh "excellent pizza" Takeaway down the road from me in connection with the new anti terror rulings. Apparently they were supporting terrorism abroad and possibly affiliated with certain acts over here.

Remember kids, that kebab you eat could be paying for a carbomb somewhere in the middle east! And next time you get the shits the day after, you have to ask yourself...

Did they get me?

8|

RogerRamjet
01-06-06, 13:01
Or in Roger's case thought "Meh, sleep" and went to bed. :p
[/size]

Well i thought, you know, if WW3 happens, or nuclear war or something, it can wait till the morning, im shattered.

One eye witness has now became a local legend for saying "There was fucking huge fire-balls and everything!".

He gets my vote.

Tratos
01-06-06, 13:06
One eye witness has now became a local legend for saying "There was fucking huge fire-balls and everything!".

He gets my vote.
/signed - legend :p

Hell-demon
01-06-06, 13:08
I've always wanted to swear on live Tv or soemthing. Good ol' BBC, lucky to get away with saying "Crickey" with those stern bastards.

RogerRamjet
01-06-06, 13:10
Haha, theres already t-shirts available.

http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/4651/les9ei.jpg

Front and back respectively.

Hell-demon
01-06-06, 13:11
Roger did you just make those? :wtf:

RogerRamjet
01-06-06, 14:33
Roger did you just make those? :wtf:

I wish, id be rolling in it by now.

(£15 if anyone wants one).