PDA

View Full Version : downhill we go...

Apocalypsox
01-06-06, 07:39
If many of you havnt noticed...NC is steadily declining in population. Dirius quit. we havnt had a patch in quite a while. Pops are way WAY down lately. i think NC is beginning the descent to the no-return point. THIS SUCKS.

KK Seriously needs to update the engine, or start advertising NC like nuts. or the community needs to start begging big site owners to put an ad on their front page. SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE. or we will all be playing WoW in a year... god forbid i even use that term on the forum.

im only stating the obvious...

unreal
01-06-06, 08:16
So much for the "300" population you mentioned then. ;) 95% of the people I know, along with myself, don't actually play Neocron unless it's a quick log in to see who's on. As seen by the thread I started, and the one nobby made the other day about what MMORPG's he could try... most people are just looking for other things to play. The interest is gone, and I don't think the new WOC PA and whatever else will be coming in the patch will be enough to make people keep playing, especially when the average joe won't even be able to use the WOC PA. Let's hope I'm wrong. More than anything I would like there to be more people on the server, but with minimal events, and hardly any new content on a regular basis, and storyline usually not worth reading when it's actually progressed, it won't help the population at all.

Edit: I'm not far from completing Hitman: Blood Money in my perfectionist way. Let's hope the patch is released soon, so we can find out. :rolleyes:

solid-rock
01-06-06, 09:23
^^ Heh im going the perfectionist way aswell.

Its does seem to be going downhill and ive heard some rumors that KK is working on another mmo project so chances are nc would probly be killed off before it died of natural causes. Also i doubt we would be playing wow. EVE is more likely. Could fit all of nc's comunity into 1 EVE corp lol.

rob444
01-06-06, 09:58
Not logged in for a long time :/, no fun to play at the very moment. No friends to hang around with etc. They are all gone and I was left behind *sob* :(

Nidhogg
01-06-06, 10:31
We've had Chicken Little posts many times in the past. The sky wasn't falling then and it's not falling now.

Thread closed.

N