PDA

View Full Version : Thinking on coming back

LeFae
31-05-06, 21:15
It's been a while since I've played NC and I find myself missing the drone class a ton, so Ive been thinking on creating a 10 day trial account, but Ive a few questions.

First, how much is it per month? Last time I checked it was at around 10 usd per month, and I want to make sure of that. I did try looking through the forums but was unable to find anything on that :/

Second, how reliable is click 2 pay when it comes to terminating/reactivating subscriptions? Id read on the forums that people seem to have an issue with this, but my impression could be bad as I am only reading of the people who do have problems with it, and not those who seem to be happy with that how that works. The reason I ask is because as a rule I do not play MMOs or any games during the school semester as I am just too busy, so for me there is no point in paying for something I wont be using. And I would hate to have to deal with being charged after I cancel my subscription, or have a hard time when I want to reopen the sub as I enjoy this game.

And third, how are the drones with v2.1? Because when I played NC, Rigger by far was and is still my favorite class despite all the bugs, and niggles of it.

Thanks for taking the time to answer these questions and I hope to see you all in NC perhaps :)

Hell-demon
31-05-06, 22:19
Numero uno: Yep it's still priced that much.

answer number 2!: Click2pay can be a write bitch. But if you ask them nicely and get email the accounts people at Nc they can also pitch in with hyelping accounts.

and turdly: Drones are ok, but the pistolero is better. You can drone fine for loot and shits and giggles. All a matter of choice. Can't stand drones myself but it's your call.