PDA

View Full Version : can a gm post somthing plz

NAPPER
29-05-06, 08:39
any chance on a date for the next patch or give us like 3 months or somthing ?

IceStorm
29-05-06, 10:03
Why would a GM know anything about the status of an upcoming patch?

Why would a GM who knew anything about the status of an upcoming patch post anything here?

solid-rock
29-05-06, 10:22
Why would a GM who knew anything about the status of an upcoming patch post anything here?

Beacouse we have cookies....

Tratos
29-05-06, 10:54
I think we need a great big warning message somewhere giving the deffinitions far to many people get far too wrong.

You're wanting a Dev or an Official not a GM, or a Mod before somone else starts using that ¬_¬.

aKe`cj
29-05-06, 10:54
Decades of studies were dedicated to this subject and finally we managed to come up with a "Patch-ETA" formula, that is not only outmost correct, but it's also a timeless priciple that applies to every patch, every game anywhere on this planet!

Take the following lines, print them out and stick em next to your screen:

soon™

when it's done™

Rachius
29-05-06, 11:15
soon™

when it's done™

QFE. KK are notoriously bad at sticking to any set schedule or "deadline". "Neocron 2 will be available on September 1st" - MJS.

Bredahl
29-05-06, 12:48
heh why not just wait..? it comes when it comes ;)

solid-rock
29-05-06, 13:13
I think we need a great big warning message somewhere giving the deffinitions far to many people get far too wrong.

You're wanting a Dev or an Official not a GM, or a Mod before somone else starts using that ¬_¬.

People tend to use GM as a universal term for anyone who works for KK (yes volounteers work for them aswell). Think if we want any chance of an answer we need to poke nid in the kidneys untill he agrees to go get us an answer. Ill go get the stick....

giga191
29-05-06, 13:36
huge delays aren't exactly unique to neocron.

Nidhogg
29-05-06, 13:36
The patch is in test atm. It's shouldn't be too much longer now but I'm afraid I can't give you a specific date as yet.

N

Tratos
29-05-06, 13:54
Cheers Mr Nid. Make sure to keep poking the testers to make sure all is well before it goes retail :p I dont mind waiting for the patch (well i do a bit) but it is nice to get the occasional update on how it's doing.

giga191
29-05-06, 14:09
/signed

don't rush the testing :), would rather wait an extra week if it would mean that the patch is flawless.

calim
29-05-06, 14:11
public test server, public test server .... :(

giga191
29-05-06, 14:57
public test server, public test server .... :( that's probably one of the reasons why this is getting delayed, they need to get the test server up and running.

cRazy-
29-05-06, 15:23
soon™

when it's done™

Another one which can be added

When KK file various forms and procedures and hold meetings to determine the outcome then file back the infomation to Nidhogg with Form 43R which decides if Nidhogg should say 'soon' or 'when it's done' because they manage their very small business like a rediculous bureaucracy ™

giga191
29-05-06, 15:26
nidhogg lives in england, dirus lives in canada, who knows where the rest of them live, so without procedures you can end up with lots of bad communication.

Bullt
29-05-06, 15:30
Nice to hear that a patch is at test-stage now.
Although, I must ask weren’t we (according to some plan files) supposed to get patches more frequently?? (about 80 days now since last real patch. A long time ago, some ppl traveled around the world in that same time ;) )

cRazy-
29-05-06, 15:36
nidhogg lives in england, dirus lives in canada, who knows where the rest of them live, so without procedures you can end up with lots of bad communication.

Of course you have to have procedures, but sometimes you can go over the top.

Nidhogg
29-05-06, 16:12
Of course you have to have procedures, but sometimes you can go over the top.
Considering you have no idea what our procedures are I think you're particularly badly placed to comment on whether they are over the top or not. If you think testing a patch before releasing it is "rediculous" (sic) then I think you'll find you're in a minority of one.

N

cRazy-
29-05-06, 16:25
Considering you have no idea what our procedures are I think you're particularly badly placed to comment on whether they are over the top or not. If you think testing a patch before releasing it is "rediculous" (sic) then I think you'll find you're in a minority of one.

N

I wasn't actually commenting on the Patch in anyway whatsoever.

I wont bother going on though I've already made a huge thread about it.

giga191
29-05-06, 18:10
at least he knows when to shut up ^^

Mr Kot
29-05-06, 19:42
don't rush the testing :), would rather wait an extra week if it would mean that the patch is flawless.Makes sense. Wouldn't want the WOC PAs dropping as aggressor loot now, would we? Well, i bet you would, but not the fencing off of all aggy cellars for the next 6 months :p

Now how did that Grolsch advert go again?

giga191
29-05-06, 20:58
Makes sense. Wouldn't want the WOC PAs dropping as aggressor loot now, would we? Well, i bet you would, but not the fencing off of all aggy cellars for the next 6 months :p

Now how did that Grolsch advert go again? "Don't fucking rush it"

Zheo
29-05-06, 22:57

N

Thanks for the update I know you guys are working hard. Sorry to ask, (Well not really but still) Any chance of a reply on the comments about rifle range? Thanks very much in advance!

unreal
29-05-06, 23:17
Glad to see it's "in testing", hopefully it won't be just the sort of "testing" we usually see, but get a moveon, getting asswhooped several times in a row before scoring a single kill in PlanetSide, then getting asswhooped many more times gets a touch on the boring side. :p

sanityislost
30-05-06, 05:30

Tbh dude dirus doesnt have anything to do with the game anymore, which is
prolly one of the reasons things have been held back....even tho KK wont confirm
any of that

account banned and blocked soon i take it for giving this away

SiL ..:..

Nidhogg
30-05-06, 11:40
account banned and blocked soon i take it for giving this away

Not at all. It's true that Dirus has decided to leave the team but even he would admit that the team is bigger than just one person. We wish him all the best in whatever he decides to do next.

N

NAPPER
30-05-06, 11:53
when are you recuiting the next mod or gm or whatever
to take his place

commerzgandalf
30-05-06, 11:59
whats up with the balancing now where dirus left ?

who does this now ?

Nidhogg
30-05-06, 12:11
Dirus' QA duties were immediately reassigned within the QA department. His balancing discussion duties as described in the balancing forum sticky (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=132985) have been taken up by the rest of the team who were already responsible for the German side of things. Since the entire team is now located within the same time zone we hope that the process will tighten up somewhat. Thanatos will continue to lead the communication side of things for the English-speaking community and as a long-term and full-time member of the team his credentials are impeccable.

N

/edit - it's important to note that Dirus was a part-time member of a large team of people working on the balancing effort - he wasn't the only person. Naturally we will miss him both professionally and personally but the balancing project is still moving ahead as planned.

pabz
30-05-06, 12:30
Dirus' QA duties were immediately reassigned within the QA department. His balancing discussion duties as described in the balancing forum sticky (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=132985) have been taken up by the rest of the team who were already responsible for the German side of things. Since the entire team is now located within the same time zone we hope that the process will tighten up somewhat. Thanatos will continue to lead the communication side of things for the English-speaking community and as a long-term and full-time member of the team his credentials are impeccable.

N

/edit - it's important to note that Dirus was a part-time member of a large team of people working on the balancing effort - he wasn't the only person. Naturally we will miss him both professionally and personally but the balancing project is still moving ahead as planned.
Dirus > The team

giga191
30-05-06, 12:31
that sux :(

I hope he left a plan or something for KK to follow

IceStorm
30-05-06, 12:56
it's important to note that Dirus was a part-time member of a large team of people working on the balancing effort - he wasn't the only person.From the English side of the fence, Dirus was the only one working on balancing that we saw. He's also the only KK individual I've ever seen discuss balancing with the English community.

Zheo
30-05-06, 13:07
he wasn't the only person. Naturally we will miss him both professionally and personally but the balancing project is still moving ahead as planned.

Your not the only ones who will miss him Nidhogg I think the community will miss him a great deal too. I for one wish him the very best for the future in what ever he does, and offer these words: Whatever you do, have fun doing it!

Mighty Max
30-05-06, 13:08
From the English side of the fence, Dirus was the only one working on balancing that we saw. He's also the only KK individual I've ever seen discuss balancing with the English community.

http://forum.neocron.com/forumdisplay.php?f=170

Look again.

CMaster
30-05-06, 13:15

Look again.

Thanatos doesnt discuss with us. He posts a heading and thats it. HOw much of what we say gets taken in is another matter (its worth noting that a lof of the posts made are just people explaining to other people how things work)

Brammers
30-05-06, 13:25

Look again.

Compared with the German balancing forum, on the German balancing forum Carnage is getting involved the discussion in some way. There may be other devs getting involved there as well.

On the English balancing forum, Dirus's last post there was...5th April. And Cmaster has made the other point I was going to make.

I call this communication mis-balance.

Pantho
30-05-06, 13:29
Why wasnt we told that Dirus had quit? Isnt that deceiving u, i thought we had a partial right to now, i mean a simple leaving message would have done and as for..

Thanatos will continue to lead the communication side of things for the English-speaking community and as a long-term and full-time member of the team his credentials are impeccable.

What communcation.... Ive not seen one post where he Communicates with the community about the balance, mine and im sure the rest of the Community will feel that the balance wont work without him. infact im sure of it, at least not for the English community.

giga191
30-05-06, 13:35
Out of the people left here, there aren't many people worth listening to for balancing.

Spermy
30-05-06, 13:45
Out of the people left here, there aren't many people worth listening to for balancing.

I think in that respect, you may be wrong. I've seen several great ideas handed around, people just didn't agree with them, or thought thier interpretation of things was better.

In respect to the balancing forums, it was both the best and worst thing they could have done. In some respects being able to give our opinion on something, and discuss ideas about proposed changes was great, on the other, no-one can agree and all you get is a mire of arguments.

Tricky situation.

fschepper
30-05-06, 13:55
Compared with the German balancing forum, on the German balancing forum Carnage is getting involved the discussion in some way. There may be other devs getting involved there as well.

On the English balancing forum, Dirus's last post there was...5th April. And Cmaster has made the other point I was going to make.

I call this communication mis-balance.
The grass on the other side is always greener..
The german community is constantly complaining, that only the english community gets information.. (You have Nidhogg, we don't have anything like this..)

Tratos
30-05-06, 13:59
The german community is constantly complaining, that only the english community gets information..
The balance has shifted again.

In the days of Ratman as the Community Rep/Liasion the German community got information sooner and more often this shifted with the combination of Nidhogg as Liasion and Dirus being the man in the know on balancing now with Dirus gone and things moving slowly within KK we dont have that balancing information and Nidhogg has nothing to tell us except annoucements on procedure which are always given in both languages when possilble.

Now due to this lack of information and the communication you guys get from Carnage and co the blance has shifted again.

EDIT: Also, Chenoa is working hard with Nidhogg to ensure all of his annoucements are translated and t'other way round.

cRazy-
30-05-06, 14:04
I've known Dirus has quit for a while which is the reason I've been so pessimistic about Neocrons future.

And tbh it doesnt matter how many people are working on the balancing project.

Quality > quantity

aKe`cj
30-05-06, 14:12
The coin is flipped again.

In the days of Ratman as the Community Rep/Liasion the German community got information sooner and more often this flipped with the combination of Nidhogg as Liasion and Dirus being the man in the know on balancing now with Dirus gone and things moving slowly within KK we dont have that balancing information and Nidhogg has nothing to tell us except annoucements on procedure which are always given in both languages when possilble.

The coin has flipped again :/

nah - sry tratos .. but that simply aint true. I follow both, the german and the english forums and I am quite confident I do understand what's being posted in either section as well.
Ratman didnt get any info to post anyway... all he did was repeating " I'll forward the question buddy - cant tell you anything about it tho' " - before he decided to retire as that one sentence prly got a bit boring by the 89th time.

Nidhogg acctually comes up with information and Dirus did drop his own opinion on things a lot of times ... both cannot be compared with the occasional comment by carnage (although I'm happy about that as well). The engl. section still receives a lot more KK input than the german section - even now, that Dirus has left. Nidhogg does far more than re-posting official announcments. A lot of what Nidhogg says arround here does not ever show up translated (unless its a starting post in a sticky).

P.S: Not that I really care about it ...as long as someone drops info somewhere I am gonna find it :p

Brammers
30-05-06, 14:13
The german community is constantly complaining, that only the english community gets information.. (You have Nidhogg, we don't have anything like this..)

You guys may not have your own "Nidhogg", but one thing I've always noticed is the KK staff get a bit more involved in the discussions in the German forum. I would post in the German forums if I could speak any decent German.

TBH, I don't think Nidhogg has posted any more information than whats been posted in the German forum by Chenoa, and I have seen a few cases of Chenoa posting things a few hours before Nidhogg has posted the English version up.

I also suspect there is a culture difference between the UK and Germany, where it is more accpetable to not be told anything for a while, where in the UK this is a lot more un-acceptale.

Tratos
30-05-06, 14:18
I also suspect there is a culture difference between the UK and Germany, where it is more accpetable to not be told anything for a while, where in the UK this is a lot more un-acceptale.
For we are British and we fucking love to complain :D

For the differences in communication and posts being lost in different conversations i'd like to see a return of the KK Community Statements thread which just had links/C&Ps of all the posts made by KK which werent "Spam, Closed."

That worked well and was kept upto date quite well on the german side by Hermes (Beliar).

Dribble Joy
30-05-06, 14:25
Depending on what you consider to be balance.

Nidhogg
30-05-06, 14:25
For the differences in communication and posts being lost in different conversations i'd like to see a return of the KK Community Statements thread which just had links/C&Ps of all the posts made by KK which werent "Spam, Closed."

That worked well and was kept upto date quite well on the german side by Hermes (Beliar).
I agree. This was lost after the forum "re-shuffle" and since then communication hasn't been as apparent (unless you read every single page of every single thread which few people do).

I'm not going to include statements on the balancing forum as that's managed separately.

N

IceStorm
30-05-06, 14:44
Look again.Either your reading comprehension abilties are lacking or you speak english as a second language.

As others have pointed out, discuss does not mean "post information", it means a give and take of ideas and concepts. No other KK individual in recent memory discusses changes/balance the way Dirus did. No other KK individual gave us the sort of insight into how the game engine really works versus what we want from it.

Tratos
30-05-06, 14:54
Good to see it will make a return (if that's what you're implying) perhaps as a suggestion could both English and German threads (assuming both communities will recieve one) recieve comments from the other language's balance forum as this seems to be the biggest gripe within this thread. Or perhaps a seperate thread in the balance forums i.e. the english balance forum would have a "German Balance Forum Statements" thread and the german would have an english one.

Nidhogg
30-05-06, 14:57
No other KK individual in recent memory discusses changes/balance the way Dirus did. No other KK individual gave us the sort of insight into how the game engine really works versus what we want from it.
To be fair, that's because that job was specifically and solely assigned to Dirus. Look again at the sticky. (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=132985) It will now be taken up by others on the balancing team.

N

RogerRamjet
30-05-06, 15:03
For we are British and we fucking love to complain :D

But yet not do a single thing about it, i think you forgot to add :p

giga191
30-05-06, 15:11
The weather is quite bad too :(

Zheo
30-05-06, 15:48
To be fair, that's because that job was specifically and solely assigned to Dirus. Look again at the sticky. (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=132985) It will now be taken up by others on the balancing team.

N

The community *needs* someone to talk to Nidhogg, someone whos on "our" side, atm I see no response to the issue most people have raised about range. How are we to know that KK is re-thinking that issue, or coming up with a viable solution? We aren't no responce, last time I check through the pages no mod/dev has replied with "I see your point..." or "Yes but..."

It would be a grave mistake to leave us in the dark as we tend to get frustrated and confused.

pabz
30-05-06, 17:19
[ edited ]

Bugs Gunny
31-05-06, 00:26
[ edited ]

pabz
31-05-06, 01:40
[ edited ]

Pantho
31-05-06, 01:51
[ edited ]

Was gunnar Banned for this, because thats a fuckign joke?

Whats the reason behind this rofl.... I mean , if that is the reason ,i read that post pre-edit, and no Major fault was there, Only a Q!

Ban because he was Right i think! , Nothing realy in the post above, i think he was Banned for this -

http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?p=1989484#post1989484

Even so , WTH, Not a ban worthy Post ! IMO ! Unfair Ban -

RogerRamjet
31-05-06, 01:53
What did Gunnar say?

cRazy-
31-05-06, 01:54
He was just talking about KK balancing team having a lack of PvP experience or something like that I think.

pabz
31-05-06, 01:54
[ edited ]

RogerRamjet
31-05-06, 01:57
I'm not bothered who does the balancing, aslong as it works, and moves NC away from anything remotely care bear-ish.

cRazy-
31-05-06, 01:57
Anyway I thought people were entitled to their own opinion.

If Gunnar was flaming then fair enough but to say he doesnt have faith in the Combat balancing because the team has a lack of PvP experience is a fair and viable opinion, true or not.

But whatever, I wont get overly involved going off on a rant.

Lodar
31-05-06, 02:27
Forum bans aren't up for discussion, end of. Lets continue without discussing bans or spamming, as this thread is getting closed next time I see either.

Nidhogg
31-05-06, 09:58
He was just talking about KK balancing team having a lack of PvP experience or something like that I think.
He was obviously not banned for that because otherwise others would also be banned. He took his argument too far and since he had previously been warned (in December) and chose to ignore that warning he has been given a 7 day temp ban. Since you don't know the contents of that edit you're not in a position to judge his ban, which is why such discussion is against the rules.

N

/edit - oops, hope Lodar doesn't close the thread now. ;)

Spermy
31-05-06, 13:10
Hey, it's your board, you do what you want with it. If people aren't confident enough to have a customer disagree with them, and share his opinion, then so be it. Thread should have gone the second the Dirus issue was raised. It was pure flamebait.

Nidhogg
31-05-06, 14:34
/edit - no point.

Zheo
31-05-06, 19:25
/edit - no point.

However I do have a very valid point. Could we please! Please PLEASE!!!! Have an update on the current state of the balancing? Thank you!

sanityislost
31-05-06, 22:18

N

The fact of the matter is that Dirus knew alot more about how the game
worked than other members working on the balancing, and him leaving does
show that there isnt just problems with the game there is problems with they
way KK is run and the way as a company decisions are made.

I know alot of people had faith in the balancing because he was putting
forward alot of the ideas (not that crappy hitbox one thank god). Trying to
make his role in the balacning seem less than it was is rather petty and simply
bullshit.

He was the one who was going to end up doing all the working to balance
everything once you guys got done with the code....He was the one
rewritting all the damn def files to fit the new code. I know this shit, cause i
would ask alot of random questions...like yo dude...wtf you doing?

none of you had a clue why the game was screwed.. it took dirus years of
drilling it into your heads before you finally did anything and accepted the
fact you needed to go back and fix the main code...

thats why the game is so fucked up and always has been fucked up...and i
dont ever see it being fixed

MrDomino
31-05-06, 23:03
well look how long we've been bitching to remove para

it would have taken seconds to patch that out and it would've helped so much but it's still there

Pantho
31-05-06, 23:16
/signed for SiL!

The way KK Are running this game is a Joke, tbh, i think this is all a massive long going joke for a Ant&dec Show- And as for KK Playing the Game!

They admitted there dam tradeskillers... Have any of you even gone to a op and been Para'd, or tried to have some nice PVP against a few reds, and got Para spammed to death...

Even if KK do play then they probly play the PPU's.

Also @Nid, KK are killing the Game, Ur killing the forum

cRazy-
31-05-06, 23:17
I'm not going to go off on a huge rant about KK but I just think it was all down to inexperience, thats my opinion.

aKe`cj
31-05-06, 23:27
They admitted there dam tradeskillers... Have any of you even gone to a op and been Para'd, or tried to have some nice PVP against a few reds, and got Para spammed to death...

JESUS . FUCKING . CHRIST

a) It was Dirus who said he mostly played tradeskillers
b) It looks like para is going to be altered
c) DONT YOU FUCKING HAVE A GO AT NID! I'll paraspam you to death .. he's a gem for the engl. community - if you'd only rely on the german sections you'd know this... so quit your stupid rant sir!

Pantho
31-05-06, 23:30
JESUS . FUCKING . CHRIST

a) It was Dirus who said he mostly played tradeskillers
b) It looks like para is going to be altered
c) DONT YOU FUCKING HAVE A GO AT NID! I'll paraspam you to death .. he's a gem for the engl. community - if you'd only rely on the german sections you'd know this... so quit your stupid rant sir!

ur the one getting Hot Head'd. And yes ill give him this - He does spend alot of time n this server. A is false. check Q&A/Balance forums. B) No proof

Nid does help this community, but he recks it just as much, if not more. And if i get banned for this- So be it -

-=- We Have the Right to an Opinion -=-

Nidhogg
31-05-06, 23:45
, if not more. And if i get banned for this- So be it -

-=- We Have the Right to an Opinion -=-
Lol you added that as an edit! What a drama queen. ;)

I'm not going to ban you for having an opinion, so long as you don't go over the top. And no one's trying to belittle Dirus' contribution to Neocron. It's huge, as is his loss, but the team was and is always bigger than just one person.

N

BTW, I think it was Carnage who said that he mostly plays a tradeskiller char, but for some reason some people has taken that statement and generalised it, but that's just people...

/edit2 - replaced "everyone" with "some people". I can hardly criticise people for generalisations and then generalise myself. :rolleyes:

/edit3 - replaced "that" with "then". It seems I just can't type for shit tonight.

Pantho
31-05-06, 23:51
http://images.animationfactory.com/imagedir/animations/people_a_l/kings_queens/drama_queen/drama_queen_lg_wm.gif

RogerRamjet
31-05-06, 23:54
http://images.animationfactory.com/imagedir/animations/people_a_l/kings_queens/drama_queen/drama_queen_lg_wm.gif

More like drag queen tbh.

http://stupidonymous.blogspot.com/drag-queen.jpg

Pantho
01-06-06, 00:01
pfft, id never where Spots with a love heart...

RogerRamjet
01-06-06, 00:02
pfft, id never where Spots with a love heart...

Hand-bags at dawn!

Nidhogg
01-06-06, 00:04
Less of the spam, this is a serious topic.

N

Pantho
01-06-06, 00:09

N

So why not answer them?

When can we here something about he patch, something like.. Hey We are fixing a bug in the patch so it dont get fucked, is fine....

Nidhogg
01-06-06, 00:18
So why not answer them?

When can we here something about he patch, something like.. Hey We are fixing a bug in the patch so it dont get fucked, is fine....
I've already stated, at least twice, that the patch is in test atm. I don't have any more information on timing than you do.

N

/edit - I'm not going to make things up just to appease the community and keep things ticking along. If there's nothing to report there's just nothing to report I'm afraid.

Scaramanga
01-06-06, 00:21
The next major patch will be reased precisely one day after my current subsrciption runs out.

And for what it's worth i think Nidhogg does quite good work as a forum liason.

RogerRamjet
01-06-06, 00:36
/edit - I'm not going to make things up just to appease the community and keep things ticking along. If there's nothing to report there's just nothing to report I'm afraid.

Aw come on, make up stories, like Bears ate the patch notes, or something.

aKe`cj
01-06-06, 01:19
I know this fits carnage as well ... but I am positivly confident I've read the same from dirus.

Pantho
01-06-06, 01:57

N

They where serisous pictures tho, Mine as my self portrait in a Anime style, Roger;s was a RL photo oh Himself.

Argent
02-06-06, 11:39
It's a shame that Dirus is gone for good, but as usual, things will roll on without him as well. Delays will propably be inevitable, but one would think that patience is a virtue for every Neocron player at this point.

As for this thread, there are a couple of individuals who really need to think a) what are they still doing on these forums or b) playing this game anymore. It's intriguing to see these people still spend so much their time here, even their opinions about the state of the game seem so clear. Do you really hate the game so much, that you need to direct all that anger towards the people enjoying it? I guess everyone can spend their time as they wish, but this kind of behaviour is one of the most despiseable, yet so unfruitful to the bearer.

Edit: typo

NAPPER
02-06-06, 18:19
can you tell us one thing nidhogg when you do say a date for the patch to come out it will it be on time or will it be delayed like the doy patch was ???

Nidhogg
02-06-06, 18:29
can you tell us one thing nidhogg when you do say a date for the patch to come out it will it be on time or will it be delayed like the doy patch was ???
Thanks for providing a perfect example of why we don't like to give you provisional dates any more.

N

giga191
02-06-06, 18:38
Thanks for providing a perfect example of why we don't like to give you provisional dates any more.

N Please just ban him, this isn't the first time he hasn't read the thread and posted some random comment.

NAPPER
02-06-06, 18:38
yes but if you dont tell us, what have the players of this game got to look forward to

giga191
02-06-06, 18:39
And he still doesn't get it....

NAPPER
02-06-06, 18:44
i do get it if your talking to me i just think its better to work towards somthing then to be thinking when is it coming

Mighty Max
02-06-06, 19:57
Weird that some ppl think they'll get a nice reply after they stabbed someone else in the face.

But i'm nice sometimes, here is what you can look forward to:
* Balance fixes (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=134235)
* Content additions
(and most likely as allways)
* Bugfixes

To the date:
* when the QA Phase ended.

All infos gathered by reading. It's some nasty skill found under INT.

SnowCrash
02-06-06, 20:19
As Nidhogg already stated, patch #157 is still in testing by the QA department. What I can say is that it contains several fixes for serious issues that came up in the past months. Besides that it also contains more new content e.g. the new WoC Power Armors. We are not jumping on that train again by giving you a date when we cannot exactly say when the patch will be final.

About Dirus. Jason has been with us for a very long time and always did an awesome job. It is sad to see him leave but he has his reasons. His past work for the balancing project is not being dumped but will be of course used for the further process of the re-balancing of the game.

Without diminishing Jason's work for Neocron he wasn't the only member of the team. Neocron was and will ever be a team work thing where every member of the team will do his best to improve the game.