PDA

View Full Version : [CbT]Cyber Sex- Join in!

Hell-demon
28-05-06, 16:03
Well, alot of RP forums have interactive stories that other people can get involved with. Soooooooooooo

Here are the rules:

You play a character that is part of the Neocron world

You are given a paragraph to write something and then another one after someone has given a response.

The game will take place in one of my perverted worlds of sex.

Anyway, I play Corporal Litz, a copbot from city admin....

I, Corporal Litz, was sent on an important mission: To interrogate Madame Buffanny and her illegal sex toy smuggling. Armed with nothing but a rubber baton, almost phallic like, I entered her appartment in Via rosso.....

cRazy-
28-05-06, 16:07
And had secks with myself

Hell-demon
28-05-06, 16:08
"Who are you?" asked Litz waving his phallic baton.

"You better give me some answers!"

cRazy-
28-05-06, 16:14
"Who the fuck are you?" replied a scruffy looking, middle aged man who was diligently tinkering with a motorised Buttplug and showed little interest in the stranger waving a Dildo in his face.

Hell-demon
28-05-06, 16:16
"I'm Corpoarl Litz from City Admin! You're tresspassing, that is illegal! Please give me your name and hand over that butt plug!" yelled Litz

cRazy-
28-05-06, 16:27
"You can fuck right off" exclaimed the stranger, pushing his spectacles back into the dents on either side of his nose.

"Buffanny gave me permission to use her Apartment whilst she's out doing her duties, and get your fucking mitts off my Buttplug, I bought this legit"

After a short but firm sigh,shaking off the agitation, the stranger turned back to his Buttplug, suddenly his eyes drift towards the 12 inch piece of Latex infront of him.

"Furthermore stop waving that fucking Schlong around, my Toast isn't Buttered that way"

Hell-demon
28-05-06, 16:31
"It's not a schlong! It's a standard issue City Admin baton, just...looks phallic thats all. Now tell me who you are and what Madame Buffanny has planned before I use force!"

cRazy-
28-05-06, 16:37
"ooOOoo, force" replied the stranger in a rather sarcastic manner.

"Just call me Doug. Buffanny is out somewhere, last I heard she was somewhere around Pepper Park, no I dont know whereabouts so dont fucking ask".

Heavyporker
28-05-06, 17:23
Stealthily, a drone with an enormous central eye drifted into the room, panning to look at everything. It floated to the ceiling into the dark spot left by an malfunctioning illumination panel. Its matte hull blended into the shadow perfectly, leaving no trace of its presence to the current inhabitants of the room. Its eye widened...

Hell-demon
28-05-06, 21:27
Litz attention was focused squarely on Doug.

"I see, and what are you doing here?" save Litz poking Doug with his baton.

cRazy-
28-05-06, 21:42
"Get that motherfucking thing outta by face you pratt" Doug exclaimed with a rather agitated tone in his voice,

"I just fancied a change of scenery while I work on my projects, thats all. Plus Buffanny wanted me to look out of the place, she didn't tell me however that there would be drugged up Cops slapping me with fucking Dildos".

"Listen, if theres nothing more you need, I need to get on with my work".

Heavyporker
28-05-06, 23:28
Silently, the drone released a purple, odorless gas from hidden vents. The gas soon dissapated, and the drone's central eye quietly whirred, lengthening out from the hull.

A nearby holosign outside flickered, casting neon green light through the window.

The two bipeds continued with their conversation, with only the copbot mildly curious at the sudden flickering.

Hell-demon
29-05-06, 00:00
"Ha! Big mistake bucko! I'm investigating smuggling of sex toys, and I'd say you're helping Madame Buffanney...That makes you an acumplis!"

Litz then started a comm link with City Admin Hq and ordered some reinforcements....

Heavyporker
29-05-06, 01:39
"Ha! Big mistake bucko! I'm investigating smuggling of sex toys, and I'd say you're helping Madame Buffanney...That makes you an acumplis!"

Litz then started a comm link with City Admin Hq and ordered some reinforcements....

*cough* 'accomplice'.

Hell-demon
29-05-06, 01:40
ooc: my spell checker wasn't working OKAY!

solid-rock
29-05-06, 10:20
An engine groaned above as the elevator made its way up to the apartment door. A man stepped out and proceeded toward the open doors. Barely acknowledging the 2 men already occupying the room he strode determinately towards the city term in the corner pausing only shortly to look curiously towards the darkened corner of the ceiling. Strode determinately. Calmly he accessed the local files of the terminal and began browsing them seemingly looking for something very specific.

unreal
29-05-06, 22:22
I fell down several flights of stairs and tore my sack, to be honest. Why the f*ck would you start a thread like this?

cRazy-
29-05-06, 23:24
[ edited ]

unreal
29-05-06, 23:33
[ edited ]

cRazy-
29-05-06, 23:37
[ edited ]

unreal
29-05-06, 23:45
[ edited ]

Hell-demon
29-05-06, 23:51
ooc: Unreal we're trying to roleplay! Kindly put "ooc" tags round what you say. We are going by forum rules and this is a perfectly fine thread.

solid-rock
30-05-06, 09:33
Calmly the stranger pulled out a list of shipping routes hidden away in a protected file. Gently running his hands through his beard he sat and studied the last before downloading it to a holodisk. Without a worry in the world the man got up from his chair and moved away. Suddenly he stopped in the centre of the room. Looking up to smile at the very faintly glowing eye in the corner before swiftly turning about and emptying the clip of his pistol into the city term in a smooth movement. "Good day gentlemen." The man rasped at the baffled copbot and Doug. Without another word of clarification he holstered his weapon and moved toward the elevator. As the elevator doors closed nothing remained as a reminder of his visit other than a wrecked city term and a bright, pink and fairly large dildo lying on the shiny floor.

Heavyporker
30-05-06, 14:38
The drone panned to follow the departure of the stranger. It snapped back to look at the dildo lying upon the floor. It had an odd composition. Activating certain sensors, it saw that it had an electromechanical interior. A short radio burst to it activated it. It was trivial to then employ the drone as a relay to the dildo.

The dildo rasped as it began to vibrate. A whine esclated into a bone-scraping screech as it reached several thousand oscillations. The dildo lugbriously stood upright. The screeching quieted, and the pink object floated to hip height.

It flipped sideways, and pointed itself at Doug.

cRazy-
30-05-06, 18:18
Someone can take over my role as Doug.

ashley watts
30-05-06, 21:24
*pulls out 20 inch penis* And kills the sick and twisted people of Neocron :)

solid-rock
31-05-06, 11:40
As Doug and Litz fell down dead before the might of the 20 inch dick, strange glowing symbols begin to appear upon the still floating dildo. Suddenly with a roar of tearing air molecules the large fallos blasts through the air and burrows itself deep inside Ashley’s anal cavity. Sharp spines shoot out from the head of the rubber dick, preventing removal accept under extreme pain, as it starts moving violently back and forth.

Heavyporker
31-05-06, 23:23
The drone shook violently as the operator broke the override with frantic speed. The violence was horrifying in its unexpectedness and gory results. The drone spun around looking for witnesses then rocketed into the window with full thrusters, obliterating itself and any trace of evidence that a drone was ever there.

The operator shook as he checked the logs, ensuring that there were no electronic records. He didn't know who overrode his drone, but he didn't want any part of the blame. Killing a copbot was bad, but then defiling it in that manner! NCPD was sure to be gruesome in its retaliatory reponse. He had heard rumors of depraved sex clubs that would happily do horrific abuses of criminals on the NCPD's behalf. He was kinky, but these people took it to new dimensions.

He turned to his wall and selected a drone with a large, all too phallic, protuberance and activated it.

Heavyporker
02-06-06, 01:58
ooc: Ha ha ha ha. The recent turn of events scared off even Crazy and HellDemon. I guess even perverts and psychopaths have their limits.

solid-rock
02-06-06, 09:29
OOC: I would continue the story but im fresh out of ideas.

Hell-demon
02-06-06, 11:24
Mods close this thread please. This was a bad idea.

Let's start one more serious shall we? :D

LiL T
02-06-06, 12:25
:lol:

Looks like they had the main dudes horrificly killed in a very shocking 8| way, well befor the story had even had time to mature =/

Heavyporker
02-06-06, 19:55
ooc: at least I bowed out in a very cool way. You guys chickened out.

Lodar
02-06-06, 23:27
Closed by Threadstarter.