PDA

View Full Version : WTF? Am I that dumb?? n00b help please

chillbeast
27-05-06, 22:14
So I can't seem to get past the tutorial, I go all the way through and then die at the bots, after that yer supposed to wake up in MC5 right? well it just kicks me back to char select and deletes my char. If I try to make a char and pick no when it asks to start the tutorial it just brings me back to char screen and undoes any changes i made to the char.

How the hell do I actually get into the game???? I really wanna see what this game is like but when you can't even get past the tutorial, it gets kinda frustrating.

Thanks in advance

chillbeast
27-05-06, 22:25
Weird, it kept throwin me onto diff servers, got it now tho

cRazy-
27-05-06, 22:35
[ edited ]

fschepper
27-05-06, 22:41
[edit]

Mr Kot
28-05-06, 01:38
Always the way. I wish i knew which server it would kick you to by default on the first install. Probably Mars?

Well, now you know ;)

aKe`cj
28-05-06, 02:14
Always the way. I wish i knew which server it would kick you to by default on the first install. Probably Mars?

Well, now you know ;)

correct me if I'm wrong.. but acctually I'm pretty sure you are forced to pick a server before you can even create a char & get the tutorial goin'

thus... no "kicking to server X by default" ;)

nobby
28-05-06, 18:08
Wellcome to Neocron!

The only MMO I know that's had the same bugs for 2 years!

Enjoy logging in for the first time to experience that you need to log into another nine times to rid of a stupid syncronising!

Enjoy leveling and being the victim to the well known.... "Fatal Runtime error" causing you to have to reload up your game, If you're lucky enough to be alive, you still may have to surpass the last challenge......The syncronising happening again!

Anyway, Good luck :p

rob444
28-05-06, 18:23
lol nobby, it's not the truth and you know it! *cough* :rolleyes:

jini
28-05-06, 18:35
So I can't seem to get past the tutorial, I go all the way through and then die at the bots, after that yer supposed to wake up in MC5 right? well it just kicks me back to char select and deletes my char. If I try to make a char and pick no when it asks to start the tutorial it just brings me back to char screen and undoes any changes i made to the char.

How the hell do I actually get into the game???? I really wanna see what this game is like but when you can't even get past the tutorial, it gets kinda frustrating.

Thanks in advance
The tutorial is not the online version of the game. It's just an offline game that introduces you to neocrons guns (some of them) and general feel.
You have to pick no after you have created the character, to the tutorial game and proceed to the "new players" mc5 area. From there you can either "level" a bit and get some cash or, take the genrep (follow the sign) to go to your starter apartment

pabz
28-05-06, 22:55
The new experience improves :o

Spermy
28-05-06, 23:23
Tell me sir. does the thought of joining a clan before your halfway capped appeal to you? More to the point, if it were impossible to do so, would that drive you away from the game?

Just thought I'd as a real life newbies opinion. Absolutely no other motive... not at all... in the slightest...

<_<

solid-rock
29-05-06, 09:58
Give it up spermy. The PSI mindtricks have been buged since they where put in.

Rachius
29-05-06, 11:12
The only MMO I know that's had the same bugs for 2 years!

Seriously closer to 5 years now...

Spermy
29-05-06, 12:46
Give it up spermy. The PSI mindtricks have been buged since they where put in.

What you talkin' bout? I'm asking an opinion on something, not recruiting :p

solid-rock
29-05-06, 13:14
*waves hand* This is not the newb you are looking for.

giga191
29-05-06, 14:59
they don't make noobs like they used to, these days noobs are all annoying game hoppers.