PDA

View Full Version : [OOC] Damn! I just had to tell you guys about this!

Heavyporker
27-05-06, 19:41
firescreen (http://www.comagz.com/webmagazine/link/infernoptix_this_screen_will_warm_up_when_use)

Way too fucking hot!

Hell-demon
27-05-06, 20:18
Why would you need that?

Why would you post that even?

You should feel alot of shame Porky. Now, go lick my boots :p

Apocalypsox
27-05-06, 20:23
...wtf? why the hell would you need a pre heated fucking panel?? you gonna cook your damn dinner on it?

cRazy-
27-05-06, 20:35
It would be ideal for pyrotechnic and firework shows.

Nidhogg
27-05-06, 21:23
I can think of a bunch of beach-side clubs around southern Europe I've been to would kill to get a sign like that. When there are dozens of clubs side by side you need something to attract the punters better than some idiot outside handing out "happy-hour" fliers. ;)

N

rob444
27-05-06, 21:37
I can think of a bunch of beach-side clubs around southern Europe I've been to would kill to get a sign like that.

I wouldn't want a sign like that if I had a club, ppl would just sue me because they got first degree burns :P.

eric-the-ded
27-05-06, 22:19
lol at the squirrely dude spazzing out in front of the sign.

yavimaya
27-05-06, 23:11
Why would you need that?

Why would you post that even?

You should feel alot of shame Porky. Now, go lick my boots :p

umm no, its quite obviously meant to be setup on a shop counter with a scrolling message!

I could quite easily see it in my workplace...... "we do repairs/alterations" scrolling across as people bring thier clothes in to be cleaned. lol

Pantho
28-05-06, 00:21
umm no, its quite obviously meant to be setup on a shop counter with a scrolling message!

I could quite easily see it in my workplace...... "we do repairs/alterations" scrolling across as people bring thier clothes in to be cleaned. lol

Flamed, or Clean;d

Asurmen Spec Op
28-05-06, 00:30
oooh fire

sanityislost
28-05-06, 00:35
fire is sexy....i want that sign with SiL ..:.. on it >_<

SiL ..:..

silent000
28-05-06, 00:42
ill make you one from my bbq just throw alod of petrol on it, ta-da a sign that burns.....and makes me sexeh food

unreal
28-05-06, 07:34
lmao @ Dance floor mode demonstration - just so funny thanks to that man trying to dance in front of it.

Gotta love the first comment and its reply...

Visitor> Thats Freakin COOL!!!!!! I want one
Reply> SHUT UP F4GGOT

nellus
28-05-06, 08:48
Its just a big room heater :D

unreal
28-05-06, 08:55
They should place one of those horizontally in the Reakktor residence and dangle the employees over it. If they don't release the patch by the end of the week, they should play "take that - relight my fire" and watch their small knackers burn. :p

Heavyporker
28-05-06, 17:26
Think you could play Neocron on it?

Maybe if you had, what, a 5x5 array of these things, on the ground floor, and you were standing on the balcony from the 2nd floor, it's dusk...

Then you'd barely have enough resolution to get started playing!

Be difficult to tell if someone is on fire already before you pull your Flame Avalanche out, eh?

-FN-
28-05-06, 19:32
I wonder if I could replace my bug zapper with that...

One would be useful if I opened a Goth place...

CLUB
http://www.ungodly.com/pictures04/sign.gif