PDA

View Full Version : Account Help ..

reality
27-05-06, 17:03
Basically, i used to play NC1 a long time ago .. I feel like returning, and wondering how to do it ?

I've read that NC1 accounts can still be transferred with the same charecters right ? I've also forgotten my old account password .. and the function to mail your NC1 password if you've forgotten it isnt working ! So how can i retrieve that too ?

If anyone can run me through the process i need to get back into the game it would be appreciated..

Probably been many of these threads ? sorry if there has ! :)

Napalm82
27-05-06, 17:25
First thing would probably be to e-mail account@neocron.com (I think thats the right e-mail) and tell them the entire story, i THINK that if you supply the e-mail you used to your NC1 account, names of your charecters and all kinda extra info you can think of they can track the ownership of the account to you.

This is however my idea of how it could turn out if they are in a good mood (Which they often are) so give it a go and good luck.

- Nap

RusSki
27-05-06, 17:28
better still send the email to account@neocron.com using your email account that was registered against your old neocron 1 account. I think that goes along way to proving your ownership.

Include as many of the account details as you remember for your old account.

As far as i know they can transfer chars but you will need to start a new neocron 2 account. They will then move the chars onto that account.
Also you will have to wait for the end of the trial period on the new account before they will let u transfer.

It will all be explained when u contact the KK team.