PDA

View Full Version : MB Kemp missions!

Pantho
26-05-06, 13:07
I cant find the very FIRST NPC! he sends u to look for..... Any1 done/tried to do this. Im guessing tis for the NEW PA! or a new item, OMG CONTENT! *Deep Breaths*, but yea any1 done this, or KK, is the First NPC missins until patch?

yavimaya
26-05-06, 13:09
The first guy after talking to Kemp is at BD.
Inside of BD, next to the gogo.

yuuki
26-05-06, 13:11
erm what are mb kemp missis? :confused:
me want new items too :D

yavimaya
26-05-06, 13:43
decided to give it another go and managed to finally complete it. (got a very lucky streak with syncs - only had to sync 4 times)
Dont bother with it.

It seems incomplete or a newbie mission, there are 3 delivery jobs, first to BD, second to DRT, third to point red.
Completion of each mission gives 4k nc, nothing more, nothing less.

yuuki
26-05-06, 14:09
O_o :lol:

Bugs Gunny
26-05-06, 14:25
If you completed it and there is no reward etc, you kinda fucked your char up, since it'll probably have the mission completed flag on it, yet no reward if they ever decide to add a the reward.

yavimaya
27-05-06, 00:01
If you completed it and there is no reward etc, you kinda fucked your char up, since it'll probably have the mission completed flag on it, yet no reward if they ever decide to add a the reward.

Perhaps, but hes gone now!
And it was only done on my rhino PE.

Apocalypsox
27-05-06, 00:13
i tried this...but i talked ot the guy..got blank dialogue..and he TOOK MY BLOODY PACKAGE. i shot him.

aKe`cj
27-05-06, 00:15
did the mission show up in the mission-window (F8) ?
if so .. it's patched content that somehow managed to sneak past the patchlog.log :p

CMaster
27-05-06, 01:45
did the mission show up in the mission-window (F8) ?
if so .. it's patched content that somehow managed to sneak past the patchlog.log :p

Quite common is missions go in a few patches ago, but then the starter NPC isnt placed - see Hurler King for a prime example. SO such activation of missions goes unoticed in the changes to zone .dat files.

yavimaya
27-05-06, 01:48
I dont get what you mean guys?

And no, none of the missions turned up in the mission log.
The only info showing you got a mission is the delivery bag you got, and a little sentence saying " you got a normal delivery bag".

Codrum
27-05-06, 05:16
Pantho, I submitted a help ticket after you left. A GM reset the NPC near the vendors in BD, he is the correct one, just gets broken sometimes i guess. 3 different delievery missions, 4k each, starts over with the first one if you do it again........