PDA

View Full Version : Question @ GM :)

Swoemoe/xerxes
25-05-06, 22:47
Hello I was wondering if my old Neocron 1 account is able to be converted to a Neocron 2 account?
And i was also wondering if the items will still be on that character?
And the last question, that account being a disabled/expired one will this mean i get those 14 days of trial playtime?

I thank you in advance,

- myself

Zheo
25-05-06, 23:00
Only items in your quickbelt, armour and implants will be taken across with the acception of epic items.

Hope that helps, not sure if you can still get your account over though,

aKe`cj
25-05-06, 23:00
Hello I was wondering if my old Neocron 1 account is able to be converted to a Neocron 2 account?
Nope ... but you can buy NC2, create a new account and link it to your old nc1 account - allowing you to transfer the chars to your new nc2 account.

And i was also wondering if the items will still be on that character?
At the end of NC1 a snapshot was taken from the char-database. The items in your quickbelt, armor and implant slots will be still on the chars. Money, stockX as well as gogo and inventory or appartment contents cannot be transfered.

And the last question, that account being a disabled/expired one will this mean i get those 14 days of trial playtime?
Doesnt matter, as you'll have to create a new account anyway. If you manage to get ahold of a boxed retail version (nc2) you'll have a full month of free playtime, yet you'll still be able to transfer your chars. If you choose to do the 10day trial and then turn your account into a full account you will be able to transfer your chars as well - I dont know wether you can transfer chars prior to the "full-acc" upgrade tho. Buying a trial will cost you approx 30'ish bucks .. the boxversion was for sale 'round 5 bucks in germany recently (and includes a full month of free playtime).

I thank you in advance,

my pleasure..

Swoemoe/xerxes
25-05-06, 23:02
great that answered them all :) thanks you again :angel:

Sick
26-05-06, 03:19
i was informed that if you bought a boxed version you werent able to transfer your NC1 chars, only if you bought online... is this still true?

aKe`cj
26-05-06, 08:01
i was informed that if you bought a boxed version you werent able to transfer your NC1 chars, only if you bought online... is this still true?

As already mentioned above, this is not true.

You do have to be careful with buying used accounts - you can only tie a NC2 account to one single NC1 account... when that option has been used no other transfers can be made. Any new account will allow char-transfers tho' ...and the box-version saves you quite some money (3x the free playtime, 16% to 33% of the initial price)

If you want to get this issue confirmed officially, you're best to mail account@neocron.com. They dont use the forums as a support-platform... well, not very often at least.