PDA

View Full Version : Had. Enough.

Dogface
21-05-06, 17:03
I've been playing NC less and less over the previous weeks, simply because there's less and less people to kill.

But today, I decide (after playing Soldat for nearly 4 hours) that I'll log into NC out of good will.

I log in. I'm outside NF where I had what logged out after what I thought to be my last decent fight vs Gunnar.

I run through Pepper Park, I find no one. I run through the OZ, I find no one. I GR to Battle Dome, I find a tank. I stealth up and start laying flazer lasers into him. He's clearly fatalled. I let him live and return to a distance where he'll be unsuepecting of his attacker still being there, while I let him heal. Aww, how fucking kind of me.
I engage him again, he was just about as effective as he was when he had fatalled.

And so the healing and clipping through the hills and fences and buildings begins. This lasts for so long, he managed to reach near full health. This time he runs to the GR and because I need the soullight I follow him to fight him there. He tries to go toe to toe with a Disruptor PE and obviously comes off worse and GRs out, near dead.

That's the last time I'll be showing any fatalled people any mercy.

I run from BD to MB, checking the zones for people in rhinos, revellers or just some weak rifle spies tech hunting. I find no one.

I decide to check the citycom for red SL people to hunt and to check if any clan friends/non-clan friends are online. I make it down to MB and what do I find? Oh look a PPU/APU team. Awesome. Para/DB shortly follow as I trot past them like I don't even acknowledge their existence.

I see someone on yellow soullight in JO1 from the citycom and I decide to run out to investigate. I hit the zoneline and - oh wait, I'm stuck in sync...

Dead. I try to select a GR BUT IT WON'T RIGHT CLICK !

Relog.

Wait, no fuck it. I've had enough. Account cancelled.

I experienced the most game-killing characteristics of this game, all in the space of about 30 mins. Not even that.

Fatals (not on my behalf, however), PPU/APU teams, para, DB, long syncs, low pops, clipping through hills to avoid dying, 2+ drug relog bug, lame fights with people doing everything to escape dying to a PE that can not even hack your damn belt.
After I let them live after a fatal, re-heal to full-health and give them a chance for a real fight, they don't even give me the satisfaction of collecting their tag. Because that's all that would have happened.

I was going to leave you all with a story I wrote a while back, which was going to follow on a few times. I can't even find it, however if I do I'll post it.

So yeah, you can all say good-bye to Horang because I'm officially fucked off with this game.

In-game goodbyes would have gone to Unrael, Crazy, Gunnar (for my last good fight :p ), Paul Mcdougan, the Watts brothers, Farah Connor, Reaps and Hel (if he was still with us :( ).
Oh and Hell-demon if I had known who you were in-game you sick twisted SoB :p (Along with Paper Dragon)
Anyone else I missed I apologise, you clearly were not important enough. (j/k, sorry for forgetting you though lol).

To my truly sexy clan:

***Defenders of York***

<3

Last, but not least. The best Neptune clan! The greatest ETB clan ! *cheer* :p Say goodbye to Johnny Five guys :lol:

So that's everyone I would have wanted to say goodbye to in-game if I had not have furiously logged out.
Although I will probably still be passing time on the forums for a while... :D

Leaving thread.

(No, no-ones getting my shit :p )

Hell-demon
21-05-06, 17:05
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pabz
21-05-06, 17:11
Laterz man I know how you feel. This game is not improving!

Dribble Joy
21-05-06, 17:15
Eh... You'll be back....

RogerRamjet
21-05-06, 17:18
I havent ever shown mercy to anyone in NC2, since the majority of the community are ass-holes.

On Uranus, all the time, now i dont care anymore.

giga191
21-05-06, 17:30
I only kill people if i would enjoy it, that's why this game needs assholes :p

cRazy-
21-05-06, 17:31
I dont even show mercy on most of my in-game friends nevermind enemies.

Apocalypsox
21-05-06, 17:31
youll be back. there always back.

Nidhogg
21-05-06, 17:56
Leaving thread, closed.

N