Have to be cool as fuck

DM to apply.

RogerRamjet
19-05-06, 20:27
I think I meet the bill.

One day i'll sort out my judge PE.

Pantho
21-05-06, 03:46
i think i can get a my Tradeskiller to Crazy;s Level,,, hmm wait maybe not, to low tbh, i can maybe overthrow with my tradeskiller?

Zheo
21-05-06, 11:55
What about your Req, to kill allies if they are on NCPD list? You should mention that if you still hold too it, cool idea though :) Good luck with Requirment.

cRazy-
21-05-06, 16:18
okay okay

Reqs:

.Must be cool as fuck

.Must be able to at least beat me in a duel or get close to join

.Must uphold the law and destroy any Allied, Neutral or Anti's who attempt to break the law

.Must hunt any minus SL people down and kill them on the NCPD list, if you can be bothered

.Must accept bribes and revel in their fear of you

.No twats

.PEs and Spies only, I'm just copying off Fetish, plus it makes the clan look cooler

.Must have a creative and imaginitive ability to make up Laws and act them out upon people

.People with the following words in their character name cannot join:

Watts

Those are the requirements.

blackpheonix
21-05-06, 16:53
Reqs:

Watts

lmfao

ashley watts
21-05-06, 16:56
Rofl, i wouldent ever think of joining your clan matey :), and trust me ure good friends with most of my alts, but hell i cant reaveal that :>

pabz
21-05-06, 17:00
okay okay

Reqs:

.Must be cool as fuck

.Must be able to at least beat me in a duel or get close to join

.Must uphold the law and destroy any Allied, Neutral or Anti's who attempt to break the law

.Must hunt any minus SL people down and kill them on the NCPD list, if you can be bothered

.Must accept bribes and revel in their fear of you

.No twats

.PEs and Spies only, I'm just copying off Fetish, plus it makes the clan look cooler

.Must have a creative and imaginitive ability to make up Laws and act them out upon people

Watts

If roger joins ill join up my secret spy :D

Apocalypsox
22-05-06, 06:32
Crazy i get most of those requirements, come on you know im cool as fuck pimpin with my SH and my buttsechseh FL. admit it.

and i already hunt the NCPD list, and take bribes >=D

Spermy
22-05-06, 11:23
Fuck requirements. I'll lay it on the line crazy.

My sex, your face.

Nuff said, where do I get my badge?

cRazy-
22-05-06, 23:55
This is the image:

7-8 pes and tanks on blue bikes being supported by a rhino or bomber, possibly a full team in a carrier flying around the wastes.

We look for people to act out the law upon in the wastes, clear out leveling areas and opfight.

We're going to sell law on the streetcorners take assassination contracts or general killing jobs against law breakers.

(c) Crazy

RogerRamjet
23-05-06, 00:32
This is the image:

7-8 pes and tanks on blue bikes being supported by a rhino or bomber, possibly a full team in a carrier flying around the wastes.

We look for people to act out the law upon in the wastes, clear out leveling areas and opfight.

We're going to sell law on the streetcorners take assassination contracts or general killing jobs against law breakers.

(c) Crazy

Hhahahha.

Apocalypsox
23-05-06, 00:38
...stealing my ideas you little fucker... :p

cRazy-
23-05-06, 00:56
Like LPN I have made Border Patrols recruitment poster

http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/966/joinbp5jt.png

LiL T
23-05-06, 02:30
This is the image:

(c) Crazy

LOL

So in other words you are going to find some poor nooblet and kill him for breaking some made up law he was not even aware about :D

been done befor btw but gl with it, kind of what this game needs more clans full of nutcases

unreal
23-05-06, 02:52
Looking at that image, Crazy- sits around all day watching Pokémon. :p
... and I actually used to own the Gameboy Pokémon games. How disgusting. I think I just broke many laws. lol

Pantho
23-05-06, 10:16
I played a Pokemon ont he gameboy, err the Release Title with the GBA SP < Was free with the gba, not bad gameplay tbh, completed in 1 week tho, pfffft

cRazy-
23-05-06, 13:38
Looking at that image, Crazy- sits around all day watching Pokémon. :p
... and I actually used to own the Gameboy Pokémon games. How disgusting. I think I just broke many laws. lol

Its not Pokemon, I just searched on Google images for Policeman.

Could be Pokemon but I dunno.

Bugs Gunny
23-05-06, 13:45
He's blatantly infringing on all FETISH copyrights :-)

But hey if you get you copclan going maybe you can try to find that evil fetish bikergang in the wastes and try to write them up for speeding?

Average Joe and me allready found some rival bikers in the wastes. We ran em over hehehe.

So if i read it all right, you'll be the ones hunting us down when we're down there hunting people? (yeah leet grammar)

Spermy
23-05-06, 13:49

But hey if you get you copclan going maybe you can try to find that evil fetish bikergang in the wastes and try to write them up for speeding?

Average Joe and me allready found some rival bikers in the wastes. We ran em over hehehe.

So if i read it all right, you'll be the ones hunting us down when we're down there hunting people? (yeah leet grammar)

Suddenly it seems to be turning into Madmax evolution 2.1 >_>

Score :D

cRazy-
23-05-06, 14:02

We'll come hunt you down for unecessary killing of Neocron citizens, then we'll kill the people you were killing for wasting police time by not trying to escape.

cRazy-
24-05-06, 21:04
NEW SPECIAL OFFER:

Join Border Patrol now and get a FREE WoC disc and SA/DS MC5 set*

*may not be true

blackpheonix
25-05-06, 01:20
hahah nice try :P

Pantho
25-05-06, 10:08
We'll come hunt you down for unecessary killing of Neocron citizens, then we'll kill the people you were killing for wasting police time by not trying to escape.

good luck,

Fega
25-05-06, 13:00
NEW SPECIAL OFFER:

*may not be true

Haha love the hidden bit at the bottom :lol:

Rachius
25-05-06, 13:45
NEW SPECIAL OFFER:

*may not be true

Three more posts, crazy, you're at 1334!

Bugs Gunny
25-05-06, 13:45
Crazy, we both advertise the same thing, yet fetish had 2 people return and 2 new members yesterday. Call me for some marketing training :D

cRazy-
25-05-06, 16:46
Crazy, we both advertise the same thing, yet fetish had 2 people return and 2 new members yesterday. Call me for some marketing training :D

pff

I could easily have a dozen new applications but I aint been on Neocron in a couple of weeks.

Clearly this is the only reason why you're winning.

>_>

<_<

Bugs Gunny
26-05-06, 07:51
Added another one last night :angel:

Pantho
26-05-06, 13:05
pff

I could easily have a dozen new applications but I aint been on Neocron in a couple of weeks.

Clearly this is the only reason why you're winning.

>_>

<_<

Clearly this isnt a good reason to join BP, although i want BP to kick off,

4 Speedbikes, meets 4 Speedbikes.... The war Starts!

Fetish Call in Armoured support, Revler Disables enemy Vehicles to stop retreating :).

When all is left, 3 People and 4 Speedbikes will be left :O

Yea, ill probly die u see,

Kierz
28-05-06, 23:23
We need another biker gang clan on terra now, then the two biker gangs can meet up and the police can get involved too, lol.

Rachius
29-05-06, 00:15
We also need some creepy government organisation that captures psi children and holds them for study. Then the two biker gangs can have a fight on a highway leading to Gunnar smashing into a psi kid and blowing his bike up. Then Akira shows up and takes all the psi kids away, leaving Jest completely confused but somewhat wiser.

Oh, and there has to be a brooding middle-aged military dude to be the good/bad guy.

Pantho
29-05-06, 03:16
We need Medication... We all need medication

Rachius
29-05-06, 04:24
Oh, I forgot that. The kids have to take pills or they go psycho.

FETISH, take your pills!

Pantho
29-05-06, 04:56
Oh, I forgot that. The kids have to take pills or they go psycho.

FETISH, take your pills!

KIDS! damit, I want medication and im 20 in hmmm,20 hours :O

Rachius
29-05-06, 06:16
Happy B'day for 20 hours time then. I won't be on :p

Apocalypsox
29-05-06, 07:54
We also need some creepy government organisation that captures psi children and holds them for study. Then the two biker gangs can have a fight on a highway leading to Gunnar smashing into a psi kid and blowing his bike up. Then Akira shows up and takes all the psi kids away, leaving Jest completely confused but somewhat wiser.

Oh, and there has to be a brooding middle-aged military dude to be the good/bad guy.

dont forget about me sitting in the hills with my 2 slot spirit silent hunter nerfing everyone that i see.

Rachius
29-05-06, 11:03
dont forget about me sitting in the hills with my 2 slot spirit silent hunter nerfing everyone that i see.

You havn't seen Akira, have you? :p

cRazy-
29-05-06, 18:27
ohhh what to do...

Sick
30-05-06, 05:46
We need another biker gang clan on terra now, then the two biker gangs can meet up and the police can get involved too, lol.

last week iron head's anarchy breed biker gang stole my GR code and kidnapped me, however with the help of another kidnapped runner (who i deputised) we escaped, took out several gang members, and finally tricked iron head and fapped on his dead face, (after obtaining a fapping permit, from tangent HQ, of course)

if you see iron head please report this to a border patrol officer, as he has 4 warrants on his head:

OOC> Iron Head : hahahaha Neocron has no enforcement ...I keel Joo anytime I want
threatening an officer is illegal
punishable by bukkake

DIRECT> Iron Head : I jus show Joo how smart Jooo is
use of the word joo breaks international peace treaty laws of 2025
(the internet language "leet" rose dramatically in popularity in 2010, sparking conflict and confusion between a certain religious faith)

-3 & 4

OOC> Iron Head : hahahaha I will teach you

iron head gets killed after wandering into a nearby OP fight
it seems your criminal proceedings have been cut short for today
unfortunately not by me
OOC> Iron Head : Joo are in my sights
thus
not allowing me to say a cheesey line as i brought you to justice
which is infact illegal
also does your biker gang all have insurance?!?!
if not this will be severely dealt with

(im sure iron head wont mind me posting bits of my console log for use in RP context :P)

cRazy-
30-05-06, 15:18
To be even more cooler then Fetish we plan to somehow do Bike rides on the old Beta Vehicles.

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/9200/61ha6uf.jpg

Now THATS what I'm talkin' bout'

I plan to achieve this through a mixture of magic and Taoist artifacts.

Bugs Gunny
30-05-06, 15:54
Crazy, what's you arrest record in the last week?
Fetish has been repeatedly wiping out all life from the J-sectors.
Last night we took out a rhino, 7 people and about 10 warbots.
The hybrid even dropped a techpart :-)

Where is the cops now huh?

cRazy-
30-05-06, 15:59
Those sectors are unprotected by law while I'm too lazy tbh.

THE_TICK!!!!
30-05-06, 16:15
Sex !!!!!

Apocalypsox
31-05-06, 01:14
Crazy, what's you arrest record in the last week?
Fetish has been repeatedly wiping out all life from the J-sectors.
Last night we took out a rhino, 7 people and about 10 warbots.
The hybrid even dropped a techpart :-)

Where is the cops now huh?

i declare the J01-J07 under the domain of the Flying sniper known as Warbot Titan X. as soon as i get my Glider out of the fucking shop.