PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] SkullCult Recruitment Drive!

Pantho
19-05-06, 17:05
Thats right, the Cult is recruiting

As you proberly know, we are a Fallan Angels clan, previsouly lead by SanityIsLost until he was Assasinated Tratos, So know the clan is lead by "Voodoo Thief"

We are going to be Op Waring, Ganking people who we feel need to be killed, and generally being a Anti Carebear Team!

Thats it basically, dont be afraid to die! the GR is your home!

-We dont mind you being in other clan, depending which clan that is...

pabz
19-05-06, 17:13
and generally being a Anti Carebear Team
Why are you allied to bd?

Pantho
19-05-06, 17:16
Why are you allied to bd?

Because we are, We have never killed BD they never kill us, its the way it has been. We like BD they like us, obivous you dont , but i dont see why,

OH, unless u still think im a death row spy, just because u got owned a OP war by them....

-edit, More official reason, SanityIslost (Leader of FA Council) and Gunnar (Leader of Black Dragon council) Called a truce! And youe quit about Carebear means... what exactly

pabz
19-05-06, 17:31
Because we are, We have never killed BD they never kill us, its the way it has been. We like BD they like us, obivous you dont , but i dont see why,

OH, unless u still think im a death row spy, just because u got owned a OP war by them....

-edit, More official reason, SanityIslost (Leader of FA Council) and Gunnar (Leader of Black Dragon council) Called a truce! And youe quit about Carebear means... what exactly
It was a simple question.
We never get owned

cRazy-
19-05-06, 18:21
SanityIsLost until he was Assasinated Tratos,

Say what?

Pantho
19-05-06, 18:47
Say what?
He was killed by Tratos, and GR Data was erased.

It was a simple question.
We never get owned

Yes u did, wasnt ur fault there was about 20 ppu's but u did, and i answered the Q as i have done before, and i still dont see the problem u have with me, but leave the Cult out of it plz.

blackpheonix
22-05-06, 16:50
Skull Cult 4ZW

just bumping our thread tbh :p

Tratos
22-05-06, 17:11
....Actually Quoth killed SanityIsLost in a desperate bid for the freedom of Lisa Merlins after she gave herself over for the safe return of Tratos Skarn....

....in RP terms.

gstyle40
23-05-06, 15:17
ahhhh, so thats y lisa merlins is n the cult now.

blackpheonix
23-05-06, 22:57

lol yep

NAPPER
23-05-06, 23:01
how many members you got ?

blackpheonix
24-05-06, 03:37
how many members you got ?

33 so far hopefully get some more :)

RaekOne
24-05-06, 12:05
quantity not quality....

oh wait.....

Spermy
24-05-06, 12:47
33 so far hopefully get some more :)

33 People or 33 characters?

Whats the RL clansize?

Pantho
24-05-06, 13:32
About 12 people at times Active on Vent, when Neocron runs into peaktime, but dont forget we are suffering the Student shit atm, ppl are Studying/Exams

Spermy
24-05-06, 13:39
About 12 people at times Active on Vent, when Neocron runs into peaktime, but dont forget we are suffering the Student shit atm, ppl are Studying/Exams

Thats what I needed to know :)

SSX have god 80 ish members - our current RL people number is zero though :p

Which is a bit of a shit because Phayse isn't clanned after a boozy ballsup :S

Brammers
24-05-06, 13:53

Tratos and myself are sending articles to the VoTR. The kidnapping story is at http://www.votr-mag.com/?p=139 and you can read the latest at http://www.votr-mag.com/?p=141

Sick
26-05-06, 03:17
does this mean the skull will be showing up again?

i believe he hasnt been seen in many years now :P

Pantho
26-05-06, 03:23
the RP part of the Skullcult is going to kick of soon, "Hopefully"*

May not be True

-In the art of crazy