PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] New FETISH recruitment drive

Bugs Gunny
19-05-06, 14:01
The FETISH clan is once more looking for good members to increase th drugtrafficing on the server.

What do we expect from you?

-You throw overboard all values and ethics your mother taught you.
-You spend some time in neofrag or in the field and kill people without regard for life.
-If you are not a pvper we will take you in if you are a dedicated driver/pilot.
We are going more mechanised in our transportation for both combat and drugrunning.
-Tanks are now also allowed to join.
-If you're a monk, just go pray in the crahn hq you silly git and be prepared to be shot so we can hack your nice spells.
-On your combat alt, if possible spec 17veh use since we will be profiling ourselves more and more as a bikergang.

-You must be prepared to actively support the skull cult (yes they are insane and we know it, but they scratch our back, we scratch theirs.)

netster
19-05-06, 16:46
yay .... sounds nice, again. bth, whats goin with your mars-plans?

Pantho
19-05-06, 16:55
-You must be prepared to actively support the skull cult (yes they are insane and we know it, but they scratch our back, we scratch theirs.)

Insane, Insane :/, oh yea probly....

---------------------------------------------

Anyway! thanks for that gunnar, we are recruiting also :), if you care to throw ur monks this way :angel: See other thread, ill not hijack gunnars

pabz
19-05-06, 18:54
-On your combat alt, if possible spec 17veh use since we will be profiling ourselves more and more as a bikergang
I cant spare 17 points omg!

Pantho
19-05-06, 19:44
can a HL PE spare 17 points tho, ahh choices choices.... HL or TSU AHHHHH

Dogface
19-05-06, 23:28
A HL PE can easily spare 17 VHC points.

HL PE FTL though.

Bugs Gunny
20-05-06, 01:29
Lower your health a bit and then spec the veh use.
If you realy can't then you're stuck to riding shotgun with the reveler or rhino people (if we get drivers/tradeskillers)

Pantho
20-05-06, 11:19
tbh all my PE's Normally Spec for Revler gunning :D< i might spec my TSU PE for a Revler Driver/Gunner....

pabz
20-05-06, 12:08
yay .... sounds nice, again. bth, whats goin with your mars-plans?
Im looking to play on mars soon

onero S
20-05-06, 13:27
bugs, any chance monks will be allowed post balancing?

RogerRamjet
20-05-06, 13:28
Im looking to play on mars soon

Just say when and i'll try to hook you up.

Bugs Gunny
20-05-06, 14:07
No monks.

Hell-demon
20-05-06, 14:09
What if they are a monk but dont use psi powers?

gamefreak
20-05-06, 15:02
hm, if i change to bd you ll recruit me ?

Bugs Gunny
20-05-06, 22:25
This is the image:

7-8 pes and tanks on blue bikes being supported by a rhino or bomber, possibly a full team in a carrier flying around the wastes.

We look for people to kill in the wastes, clear out leveling areas and opfight.

We're going to sell drugs on the streetcorners take hitman contracts or general killing jobs.

Pantho
22-05-06, 10:22
YEA! Can we be hired to ******** people plz

RogerRamjet
22-05-06, 10:57
I'm a bit concerned about the tank thing. If things go cunt up the tanks in there on their own.

Pantho
22-05-06, 11:52
If u take revlers then they can Drive off/be driven off?

Scanner Darkly
22-05-06, 13:37
I'm in Bugsy, been needing my crack fix for a while now.

My tank will quite happily sit his fat arse on a bike and my spies also - you forgot to mention spies!!!

Spermy
22-05-06, 13:45
The games what you make it, all the more true at the moment. I like the ideas bugs, I like em a lot. ;)

yuuki
22-05-06, 14:48
ya bikergangs are needed on terra :D
your gonna deal the drugs in pepper park right?
and tbh i think all classes can spare 17 points for veh

Bugs Gunny
22-05-06, 15:29
Well, i've had quite a few people in the past asking if they could get their tanks in. I even told them they would have to be suicidal, yet that was fine for them.
So now the tanks can join, especialy since vehicles will be added.
Still looking for dedicated pilots though.

There MUST be a non pvp tradeskiller pilot out there who would like to be part of FETISH. I know there's people who prefer a support role.
Now as a dedicated tradeskiller can you imagine anything more fun than caring for a gang of hardcore fighters? Tending to spells, arms and armor, being that guy that comes to the rescue in a carrier when we're outnumbered, outgunned etc, stuck in some obscure building in the wastes.
I'm sure the old fetish guys remember our pe only doy bot hunting party where we all took a stand in that building, doybots to the left, doybots to the right...

Now as for the drugdealing, we will do massive roleplay dealing from time to time. The idea is to spread out in mb, th, pp, doy central and announce on trade that we're selling. Profits go to the clanbank so we can pay for upkeep of the clan (and it IS expensive).

Oh, and Brammers... I don't know if the guys from skullcult told you yet, but i want to buy 100 blue bike keys :D

Spermy
22-05-06, 16:05
Might roll a trial character for this :)

Fega
22-05-06, 16:08
Im thinking about joining up on my pe, I do like Roleplay..... and drugs :D

Spermy
22-05-06, 16:25
Im thinking about joining up on my pe, I do like Roleplay..... and drugs :D

Here's some Zoloft. Take it all! I want to see a big happy smile when I'm done strapping this thing on.

<_<

Fega
22-05-06, 16:29
*gulp*

silent000
22-05-06, 17:47
What kind of tradeskiller wud you like, const / rep / resser or whatever and yes i will spec for driving a DOY bomber aswell, I am lomming my spy to whatever you want

Bugs Gunny
22-05-06, 17:51
The new aplicants, please send me a pm on the forums with the charname you want to join on and other clans you are also in.
Now, be advised, FETISH doesn't mind you having alts in other clans as long as it doesnt' interfere with our actions.
Meaning, we dont' mind you having alts in clan that we kill over and over, but THEY might :-)

As for spies from other clans, never bothered me much. There's not a lot to be stolen, worst they can do is r.a.p.e. our homegirls and as for giving out info where we are.... hell we allways like a good rumble :-)

yavimaya
22-05-06, 22:29
Damn KK and thier having to make everything hard.
I would love to join Fetish, but cant be stuffed running hundreds of missions to get the BD symp. :(

Bozz-Von Mel
22-05-06, 23:49
This is the image:

7-8 pes and tanks on blue bikes being supported by a rhino or bomber, possibly a full team in a carrier flying around the wastes.

We look for people to kill in the wastes, clear out leveling areas and opfight.

We're going to sell drugs on the streetcorners take hitman contracts or general killing jobs.

Damn. sounds like fun bugs. 6 more months before I can even consider playing again. (@ Tick, that sounds like the idea we had ages ago. ) Damn these third world countries with bad internet.

RogerRamjet
22-05-06, 23:50
You and Tick still out in the middle of no where Boz?

Spermy
23-05-06, 12:00
Any chance of a bit of help levelling up A PE? Thinking of taking a trial with a melee PE, Vhc specced. Possibly some kind of tradeskill in the INT section?

I can go 110 Base poking comfortably, with drugs however ( hrr hrr) I can go much less easily.

Bozz-Von Mel
23-05-06, 17:17
You and Tick still out in the middle of no where Boz?

In the middle no where in a city of 7 million
NC was working here for a few weeks. The ping was horrible but at least it worked. Now my ISP has blocked ports and my client will not sync. I have no idea how much bandwidth NC uses, they may have just blocked me for using too much.

SorkZmok
24-05-06, 20:51
I WANNA COME BACK!!!
I miss nc and fetish.

Stupid life. :)