PDA

View Full Version : Fights at J01 and Simmons

unreal
19-05-06, 02:16
Thought I'd mention that the fights at J01 and Simmons were pretty fun today. Things become a lot more entertaining when Para, the PvP killer, isn't used as much as it normally would (preferably not at all). It's probably the most fun time I've had in Neocron for a few weeks now, things had got pretty dull and boring lately, and as a result I started playing an online minigolf game on Jippii.com to decrease a bit of the boredom. Hopefully fights like those will happen more often. Thumbs up.

It was a mix between PvP, Vehicle gangbang, and Zerg, but at least there wasn't too much of the you know what (blue coloured swirly) spell being zapped around.

I might have convinced Scanner Darkly to return after speaking about it too, along with a few of his friends. Fingers crossed at least. :rolleyes: I think one thing we can all do is try and convince people who don't play Neocron right now to play again. More people means more fights like the ones seen yesterday, which obviously means more fun. :p

calim
19-05-06, 03:02
I was here :D And it was fun, you're right ! I noticed there was a good proportion of monk vs other classes. This has to be highlighted.

Thanks for this post unreal :)

Apocalypsox
19-05-06, 04:50
*stupid idea* set up a fund, to reactivate all the old hardcores accounts for a month, and get them all into a set up right like this, or the master of the universe event coming soon. mighjt increase the pops a bit.

*wishes he coulda been in the fight though* i usually bring a pile of bombs and SH fire :cool:

Jodo
19-05-06, 10:18
I was reading updates on alliance channel and thought it was cool that you were all making the effort.
This seems to be the type of thing all the PvP'rs have been craving for a long time now and in their frustration, ranted at KK for the PvP shortcomings. Clearly, you all needed to get together and shoot shit out of one another. :D
Pro vs Anti, is always going to have more participants than clan vs clan, just psyche each other up enough to make a go of it on a regular basis.

solid-rock
19-05-06, 10:51
Its just hard to get interest up for it. Especially with internal hostility among pro's. I tryed geting a raid asembled on the doy via alliance chat some time ago but all i got whas an eary silence.

Jodo
19-05-06, 12:32
Thats a shame. Perhaps last nights success can be used as a springboard for future events. I'm LE'd but am willing to tag along and offer free pokes and reps etc to Pro nc :D (though that'll mean logging and relogging). I'm sure there will be other runners who will do the same.

pabz
19-05-06, 17:10
I was here :D And it was fun, you're right ! I noticed there was a good proportion of monk vs other classes. This has to be highlighted.
Thanks for this post unreal :)
I was on jini @ simmons. I think you felt the presence. :angel:
/mb/outzone

unreal
19-05-06, 17:16
Perhaps last nights success can be used as a springboard for future events. I'm LE'd but am willing to tag along and offer free pokes and reps etc to Pro nc :D (though that'll mean logging and relogging). I'm sure there will be other runners who will do the same.My pistol spy (unrael) pokes 115, I'll drug up and poke anyone as long as they don't paraspam.

calim
19-05-06, 18:27
I was on jini @ simmons. I think you felt the presence. :angel:
/mb/outzone

Of course jini, we felt the presence ...

pabz
19-05-06, 18:58
Of course jini, we felt the presence ...
The force is strong in you young one...

Oki ill stop now..