PDA

View Full Version : Career Confusion

_Terminal{Boz}
18-05-06, 21:11
I've read literally every NeoCron Guide I could find via google hacking prior to posting this!

I just wan't to know if significant roles are NPC only or if a player can become, say, lead scientist for NEXT. Another Significant role would be political advisor for city admin.

Lodar
19-05-06, 00:18
I just wan't to know if significant roles are NPC only or if a player can become, say, lead scientist for NEXT. Another Significant role would be political advisor for city admin.

Significant roles such as City Governors and Faction Assistants are RolePlay characters played by members of the Ceres Project. This (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=133634) thread shows a list of all significant characters. If you are interested in becoming a member of the Ceres Team, and fit the criteria posted at the bottom of the thread, then send a mail to Chenoa for details.

_Terminal{Boz}
19-05-06, 01:06
I get a page saying I don't have the privladges to view the linked thread. Strange irony, cause I also get that message sometimes I come to the forums from google searches.

Lodar
19-05-06, 01:11
I get a page saying I don't have the privladges to view the linked thread. Strange irony, cause I also get that message sometimes I come to the forums from google searches.

Have you tied your forum account to an active Neocron 2 game account? Many of the forums are customer-only, and need to be tied to a game account (you can do this via the Neocron 2 launcher, assuming you have an active paid account).

Spermy
19-05-06, 11:16
Francis Dohaan || Public Relation Officer || ger/eng || NO

Public relations officer. Contactable? No.

hehehehe

Apocalypsox
20-05-06, 07:19
LOL. spermy raises a good point.

SorkZmok
22-05-06, 14:55
I think i never ever saw just one guy mentioned in that thread. :rolleyes:

Spermy
22-05-06, 16:21
I think i never ever saw just one guy mentioned in that thread. :rolleyes:

Probably missing in the wastes (http://www.neocronicle.com/?p=108) along with this lot :p

Gary Maroon - Assasinated by C2P operatives.

Kave Purshell - Heart attack most probably caused by raised blood pressure. Thought to be the result of one too many synchs.

Chase Kraditz - FRE casualty

Camilla De Felice - Glider Crash

Reagan Fairchild - Quit. Now plays FoM under the alias Ronald mcDonald.

Kurt Wheatley - Waiting for a new payment method.