PDA

View Full Version : Hello all... Again

Cronus
15-05-06, 20:27
Hi Community.

I've been gone for years now but I wanted to stop by to see how you all were doing. And it looks as if its all still going well.

Believe it or not I ordered a copy of Neocron 2. For those of you who know me (couldn't be many now though) I started back before NeocronCentral, Neocron/Online and NeocronUnion (guess I'm just showing off :) ). I first joined the old forum before the game went beta. I soon after became crazy about Neocron and founded the Titans Central (hence the name). Then I went to found the Psi-Monks Assosiation. Later I founded the BCO and soon after Netro (togehter with the NIA). All this before beta, hehe :) I filed to become a beta tester but wasn't chosen. Then I applied to become a GameMaster but never heard from them. So you could say I was a bit disappointed. Then I left. Though I have now and then tried to come back and take some initiatives to create som serious fansites, but they never quite caught up.

But now I'm back and I've created a new clan/fansite. You can find it here (http://www.fancony.com/eca).
But I do need a assistance to get this site up and running. So if you're interested please send me a PM and I'll get back to you.

cRazy-
15-05-06, 20:28
Name rings a bell, welcome back.

unreal
15-05-06, 21:12
10 posts since 2001, impressive! Not surprisingly, Crazy hurries to make the first reply. ;) Welcome back though, good to see the odd person returning now and then. I'm currently working on a few things of my own, inbetween work, mass sessions of Minigolf or Vodka drinking, but depending on what you're going to be doing, I could help out. I'll be on Terra, usually on a character named Unrael, but your best bet would be to contact me via IRC (check my signature). It seems the maximum number of private messages allowed on the forum is rather small, and even smaller (as low as either 5 or 10, can't remember which) if you have no "retail" priveleges. So private messaging on the forum is a bit of a waste, and email isn't too practical. :)

cRazy-
15-05-06, 21:17
10 posts since 2001, impressive! Not surprisingly, Crazy hurries to make the first reply. ;)

So I see the post first and reply first.

Whats your point?

unreal
15-05-06, 21:22
Refrain from posting only short, meaningless sentences or only one emote/smiley. Power posting & Advertising are not permitted.Note the bit that says "not permitted". Wish you would give it a rest by now, it's not just me that's getting sick of it either, more people regularly mention it. Enough said - Keeping this thread back on topic now would be best. Sorry Cronus. :o

Zheo
15-05-06, 21:36
Welcome back a few things to be aware of,

Netcode issues such as: being shot when you cant see the person, or being stuck in a wall making you easy to target.

The balance issue, if you've read the forums on balancing you may know most of it already however their is a balancing issue though some will deny it most of those are using over powered setups/character classes, which is probably why they state that.

Other than that welcome back I hope you enjoy it here.

Cronus
16-05-06, 18:18
Well I'm looking for help to get the clan started.

10 posts since 2001, impressive!....

After a certain abmount of time your post-count gets deleted.

Scanner Darkly
17-05-06, 01:58
Welcome back old timer. I guess things are a little bit different now with all these young whipper-snapper-newb-upstarts running around - actually not as many as we need.

What made you come back and give NC another go?

Spermy
17-05-06, 14:29
*Pokes with a stick*

Egads!

It's alive!

Welcome back!