PDA

View Full Version : lvl req for Terminator Assault Quad

Tekops
15-05-06, 11:00
anyone know the level requirement for the Terminator Assault Quad quest is I am 28/32 and when I try talking to Dr.Screwball Grottlehiemer or something he jist says "laughs done you homework for school kid? serious now come back when you have grown up" how much higher do i have to be I have more the the required skills to drive it already

CMaster
15-05-06, 11:24
A lot higher than that. You'll be fighting 80/80s in groups. I'd guess between /45 and /55. Its worth noting that a lot of missions check your base rank these days - that is your rank before imps/PA/drugs/etc

Tekops
15-05-06, 19:46
I remember doing an Epic mission back in NC1 where I had to be a certain level and I took basically every drug under the sun or what ever it is in NC and it super boosted my /XX number could I still do that? or does it not affect you base rank anymore I had one hell of a drugflash after that though :P

Brammers
16-05-06, 12:02
I remember doing an Epic mission back in NC1 where I had to be a certain level and I took basically every drug under the sun or what ever it is in NC and it super boosted my /XX number could I still do that? or does it not affect you base rank anymore I had one hell of a drugflash after that though :P

Some quests (Epics) you can still do that. But the new quests, you do have to be /45 /55 base rank, so drugging will not help.

kaos057
22-05-06, 08:56
Even if you could drug up high enough to get the mission you still have to kill 3 80/80 mobs at the same time.

SorkZmok
22-05-06, 14:53
Just get a mate to run it for you and once you are leveled up to do it yourself, give him your key.

If you know where to go for the missions, it's finished rather fast. Just a lot of running around involved.

But the part at the garbage dump can be tricky, easiest if you have someone with long stealth.