PDA

View Full Version : 1 free slot

Frasse
15-05-06, 10:11
So , finally i got a 4 slot TT epic laserbeam rifle :lol:
I modded with Flazer Powercell , Energy Barrel and Weapon Matrix
But what to put into the 4th slot ?
Is it possible to put in 1 more converter ? And if ..... how do i select between right ammo , or is it just to load the weapon with the ammo i want for the particular event and then reload as usual until i change to different ammo from inventory ?
Don't want to waist this last slot with something useless !

kurai
15-05-06, 10:32
I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings, but the barrel and matrix were wasted mods. :(

The epic rifle has it's damage/frequency/range/handling stats at 120% each already, which is the maximum possible. Most items will require mods to reach that 120% quality cap, but the epic guns are already there.

is it just to load the weapon with the ammo i want for the particular event and then reload as usual until i change to different ammo from inventory ? Yep - that's it exactly.

As far as the mod for 4th slot ... if you decide against a secondary ammo type you might want to consider a scope. When installed NumPad 2 toggles the zoom on and off.

nabbl
15-05-06, 10:51
normally you would take:

flazer - gamma - advanced - LP,scope,silencer,flashlight

Frasse
15-05-06, 12:29
mhhh... i was thinking barrel and matrix would keep up the stats a little longer befor i had to repair the gun ( kinda compensate for damage taken )
well ,should have asked before actually modding :rolleyes:

kurai
15-05-06, 22:05
mhhh... i was thinking barrel and matrix would keep up the stats a little longer befor i had to repair the gunAlmost right ...

More slots does equal slower degeneration rate, but you don't even need to mod it. The effect happens even if the slots aren't filled.