PDA

View Full Version : No more NC for a month

giga191
14-05-06, 20:46
I sold my 6600GT so that i can concentrate on my exams and not play games, so see ya'll ingame in about a month when i get a x800 PE :)

pabz
14-05-06, 21:21
same here

unreal
14-05-06, 21:25
I guess you can idle on IRC instead. :p

Server: irc.freenode.net
Port: 6667 (default)
Channel: #neocron

pabz
14-05-06, 21:25

yes mummy

cRazy-
14-05-06, 21:34
I will bearly be on NC or MSN etc for the next 3 or so months either, works starting to get on-top of me and I need to pack it back down again.

Oh and I know theres a lot of people doing GCSE's and Uni/college exams in the next month or whenever it is so good luck with them.

Tratos
14-05-06, 23:50
I doubt i'll be ingame much in the next 2 months either, got my A-Level exams to concentrate on and any gaming i do , do it most likley garrys mod since its easier to pick up and play for the odd hour here and there.

Bredahl
15-05-06, 00:21
I will bearly be on NC or MSN etc for the next 3 or so months either, works starting to get on-top of me and I need to pack it back down again.

Oh and I know theres a lot of people doing GCSE's and Uni/college exams in the next month or whenever it is so good luck with them.

guess thats why i havent heard you on trade/help for a while ;)

well im not gonna be online much either.. dont have work or exams or stuff like that, but i HAVE to get drunk! i love summer :D

RogerRamjet
15-05-06, 00:40
I've got exams but i'll be ingame everyday.

HUZZAH!!!

Apocalypsox
15-05-06, 01:02
*laughs inside himself at everyone getting an excuse not to play NC for a few weeks/months* O_o

giga191
15-05-06, 10:04
and then we come back, NC will be fix0red !!!!

RaekOne
15-05-06, 12:23
best of luck for your exams people :)

giga191
15-05-06, 16:08
Just had my general studies one, went ok.

RaekOne
16-05-06, 15:33
general studies???

dude do universities even accept that as an A level?

CMaster
16-05-06, 15:37
Some do, although often only at half points. As a rule though, the "old"/"red brick" universities don't.

Bugs Gunny
16-05-06, 15:44
General studies eh?
Well i remember when i was studying to be a general and they kicked me out because i started targeting civilians in the wargames.
Seriously, the military doesn't have a clue when it comes to beltharvesting....

I'm not playing much either lately. BUT, i have plans in the works for a new and improved fetish clan. Give it a couple weeks and if NC still exists by then the supreme "anti carebear soullight" activists will return.

pabz
16-05-06, 15:53
General studies eh?
Well i remember when i was studying to be a general and they kicked me out because i started targeting civilians in the wargames.
Seriously, the military doesn't have a clue when it comes to beltharvesting....

I'm not playing much either lately. BUT, i have plans in the works for a new and improved fetish clan. Give it a couple weeks and if NC still exists by then the supreme "anti carebear soullight" activists will return.
^^ I need information!

giga191
16-05-06, 18:02
Had physics practical today, Ttan0 = 0.5.W + 0.5.m.g

0o

pabz
16-05-06, 18:10
Had physics practical today, Ttan0 = 0.5.W + 0.5.m.g

0o
e = 0.5mv2

Kierz
16-05-06, 18:19

be normal and use quakenet tbh.

CMaster
16-05-06, 18:28
where by W you mean omega, I take it?
Anyway, this is what my kinda physics exams involve:
http://www.optima-systems.net/linxsoft/schrodinger.gif

unreal
16-05-06, 18:31
be normal and use quakenet tbh.QuakeNet is full of people like Crazy, not to mention they have crap services, and pretty much everything I already mentioned, no thanks. Besides, people would want to sex my hostname all day long. ;)

giga191
16-05-06, 18:35
W is a constant (weight), g = gravity, T AND () (angle) = independant variables, m = variable. I had to draw a theoretical graph and show how you would find W. Is that even possible with 2 independant variables?

Galileo
16-05-06, 18:54
where by W you mean omega, I take it?
Anyway, this is what my kinda physics exams involve:
http://www.optima-systems.net/linxsoft/schrodinger.gif

Schroedingers Time dependant Wave Equation in One (?) Dimension. Now you've posted it I expect to see the Eigen value progression please :rolleyes:

@Giga - So W is constant Weight but m = variable (and m does not = mass in this case???). Was this deliberately supposed to confuse you as 'mg' is a natural mass.grav nomenclature. I hate it when people post these as I'm going to have to try to figure it out for the rest of the day :) Can you give us a clue to the rest of the question...was it a harmonics question or something?

giga191
17-05-06, 12:56
Hmm it turns out that the angle wasn't actually a variable, but working with a theoretical experiment, I doubt I could have worked it out.

cRazy-
17-05-06, 13:13
QuakeNet is full of people like Crazy, not to mention they have crap services, and pretty much everything I already mentioned, no thanks. Besides, people would want to sex my hostname all day long. ;)

Unreal this random insulting for no reason and on random occasions is pretty much showing that you're one of the most immature people around, and if that Freenode network is filled with people like you then I wouldn't touch it with a bargepole.

If you dont like my posts, dont continue to act like a child by constantly going on about it, I'm already aware.

Anyway to get back on topic good luck with the tests, my nephew got some postcard sent through the post from his School today saying 'Good luck with your exams' which is nice I guess.

By the way did anyone get affected by those Lecturers going on-strike?

CMaster
17-05-06, 13:36
By the way did anyone get affected by those Lecturers going on-strike?

It was only a one-day strike, so people barely noticed.
The bigger deal is the action going on at theoment - lecturerers are refusing to mark exams until the dispute is setteled. The universities are coming in for a lot of flak because they have known this was the unions plan for a long while now, but have only just started to arrange negotiations. They seemed to think if they kept ignoring the problem it would go away.

giga191
21-05-06, 18:41
Bah, maths tomorow :(

Going crazy with revision, it's by far the hardest subject that I'm doing (out of economics, physics and IT).