PDA

View Full Version : Just checking

Kr3Yc3K
13-05-06, 21:15
Is there actually anyone from the good old b2/b3 still playing this game? If so, how has it developed? Did they do any good changes at all and is it worth playing again? Just checking back because I'm pretty bored right now and feel like playing NC again so please let me know if I won't be wasting my time.

Thanks a lot.

qualus
13-05-06, 21:33
Well hell, had to reply, he whinged long enough on irc for it.

Yeah, so, mate, you're wasting your time. :P

i for one deactivated my account after NC2 came along and plans for coming back aren't in sight for the near future :p

<3 tho

rob444
13-05-06, 21:40
There's been a lot of changes since that time. I would suggest doing the trial to see what's been changed or not :).

cRazy-
13-05-06, 21:56
Beta 3 *puts hand up*

Whats changed = nothing

That is all.

Well to elaborate, all the cool stuff from Beta/early retail was removed, Neocron2 fixed a lot of bugs/made them less frequent (for example FRE's) but there are still dozens of bugs left. This and the lack of skill/defense/offense balance is causing a lot of people to leave.

But hey theres no harm in giving it a go, this game must have something left or no one would be playing.

Kr3Yc3K
13-05-06, 21:57
Well, I did play until late 2004/early 2005 if I remember correctly. DoY/hacknet weren't implemented back then but all those stupid outposts were and the only thing you had to do/could do was

a)either farm Warbots for their tech parts in order to research them and then construct some decent item with which you are going to kill even more Warbots for the tech parts in order to... I'm sure you're getting my point.

b)kill other players for fun

lol cRazy, long time no see. :P - I was afraid of someone saying that. :/

So what kind of things did they change? Because about the only thing I really enjoyed in NC was the PvP part (and of course all the fine people I met through the game ;) ).

Oh and I'll give the Trial a try, thanks for the hint. ;)

Nidhogg
14-05-06, 00:44
Well hell, had to reply, he whinged long enough on irc for it.

Yeah, so, mate, you're wasting your time. :P

i for one deactivated my account after NC2 came along and plans for coming back aren't in sight for the near future :p

<3 tho
You created a forum account just to tell us this? Thanks.

N