PDA

View Full Version : Wee might be reactivating

Kallima
13-05-06, 05:36
Yes.. other games are starting to lose their spark.
I played Wow, it got boring fast.
I played a private server, capped too fast and couldnt PvP.
Played a private Lineage C4 server, it started to break.
Went back to FPS, starting to be boring.
I tried City of Heroes, its fun when you team with people.. which isnt very often.

So I'm thinking of coming back for the fun of just screwing around and pvp again. I left around Christmas time, anything changed much since then? (Too lazy to read patches, and I read a thread before saying wait until balance happens... and that doesnt happen to often.)

Dribble Joy
13-05-06, 05:53
If you missed 2.1... well then there's 2.1...

2.2 is forthcoming, be that 2 months or 6 is unknown though.

Kallima
13-05-06, 06:23
i made 2.1 i remember updating and being all excited about it

whats gonna happen in 2.2?

Dribble Joy
13-05-06, 06:41
2.2 is mainly graphical stuff. Player models, NPCs etc.

Running allong-sdie (but not an integral part) is the balancing work. You can see the balance forum on the forum front page.

Strife
13-05-06, 07:56
You'll get bored since the population here is so incrediably low, especially if you liked pvp.

Between macroers, idlers, LE users you can't really find anyone to fight off peak.

RogerRamjet
13-05-06, 12:44
Yeh, the populations really low we wouldnt want anyone coming back and increasing that population. :rolleyes:

aKe`cj
13-05-06, 12:51
2.2 is mainly graphical stuff. Player models, NPCs etc.

Running allong-sdie (but not an integral part) is the balancing work. You can see the balance forum on the forum front page.

2.2 was cancled due to whine-orgies - instead of 2.2 the team is now focussing on re-balancing the PvP (..and debugging the essential parts).
Therefore, the balancing is neither an integral part, nor running along-side .. it's running instead of evol 2.2

Dogface
13-05-06, 14:01
I have to say we were quite surprised by the reactions to our last announcement concerning Evol 2.2. The general rejection of our plans for Neocron 2.2 encouraged us to rethink and reschedule said plans -but Evol2.2 has not been canceled. We will however work on balancing and bug fixing first, in cooperation with the community.

Actually.

Vae Victis
14-05-06, 01:46
WoW got boring? welcome to my world...
yet I can't get enough of it o_O
it's more addictive than NC :p
thought I wouldve capped 100+ chars in NC, in the same time I can get 1 char of mine up to 60 and tier1 epics... fkkn gay :p

some dude in my guild said that he played Prisontale or some queer ass name like that, said it was the best pvp he ever had...

ya fkkn right.. i told him to get NC <3
nothing, NOTHING, except ppl in rl playing monks/private eyes/gentanks (retards), beats NC pvp.

aKe`cj
14-05-06, 02:35
Actually.

well... "we'll do X and Y first, instead, of doing Z" equals 'cancled' in the way I ment it ... call it delayed if you wish. Anyhow it means they are not working on evol2.2 now, because the community wanted them to do something else first.